Sarah Silverman blames Trump for 'epidemic of domestic terrorism' and fear mongering immigration

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sarah Silverman blames Trump for 'epidemic of domestic terrorism' in new monologue

Comedian Sarah Silverman blames Trump for 'epidemic of domestic terrorism' and fear mongering the immigrant caravan.

“Sending troops to the border or floating the idea of overturning birthright citizenship, these are just attempts to motivate his base right before midterms,” she said.

“starring role in our current epidemic of domestic terrorism,”

All countries control their borders and immigration.

Trump is doing his job.

He is protecting the American citizens.

FACT: Illegals murder thousands of people per year.

FACT: Illegal immigration costs the Taxpayers $billions$.

Trump has a 100% right to rebut his critics without being called a terrorist sympathizer.

The truth is that the Dirty Democrats are trying to replace educated mainstream middle class voters with uneducated anti-american racist illegal aliens.

immigrationracistsignsmaywoodmexicans.jpg

Why does anyone listen to the political opinion of comedians, actors, rock stars.....why wont they just.....

there is no epidemic. There are a couple of wackos with oversized impacts and grossly overblown coverage. And usually, the wacko is just as anti-Trump as the Media, but the Media tries to hide it.

Gee like everyone should give a shit what a comedian thinks??

I cannot tell you how much of a shit I do not give.

I'm working to change our voting system. Ranked Choice Voting will favor candidates who govern by consensus, and make it more difficult for populist jerk-offs to gain power.
go for it flake. looks like you got one. good luck on the other 120 million.

I'm working to change our voting system. Ranked Choice Voting will favor candidates who govern by consensus, and make it more difficult for populist jerk-offs to gain power.

Massachusetts is next. A number of municipalities are converting as well.

yeah yeah, for local voting. not for state or federal. go for it.

Not me. I blame the fucking cowards supporting him.
what is it you're going to do about it?

That's the plan. People need to understand how it works before we can sell it at the national level.

what is it you're going to do about it?

That's the plan. People need to understand how it works before we can sell it at the national level.
again, local is like a club. ewwwwwwwww. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sarah Silverman blames Trump for 'epidemic of domestic terrorism' in new monologue

Comedian Sarah Silverman blames Trump for 'epidemic of domestic terrorism' and fear mongering the immigrant caravan.

“Sending troops to the border or floating the idea of overturning birthright citizenship, these are just attempts to motivate his base right before midterms,” she said.

All countries control their borders and immigration.

Trump is doing his job.

He is protecting the American citizens.

FACT: Illegals murder thousands of people per year.

FACT: Illegal immigration costs the Taxpayers $billions$.

Trump has a 100% right to rebut his critics without being called a terrorist sympathizer.

The truth is that the Dirty Democrats are trying to replace educated mainstream middle class voters with uneducated anti-american racist illegal aliens.

View attachment 226079
upload_2018-11-1_13-49-55.jpeg

Why not blame him everyone else does.

She's just doing her job by making us laugh

Forum List

Back