Sarah Palins Record Of Executive Experience Proves She Will Make A Good President

Same way she helped the Dems keep the Senate.

She backed the wrong candidates (O'Donnell, Angle and Miller).

Seriously USA Retard, are you campaigning on messageboards, hoping that you'll eventually catch the attention of the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil just so that she MIGHT say "hi" to you?

You really are a sad little man.

lol...so she helped them keep the senate...then she must have helped them lose the house

:lol:

Wrong, it was the corporate sponsors who helped the GOP win the house, not Palin.

lol....what a hack

give her credit for losing the senate, but not for winning the house

how intellectually dishonest

At the risk of acting like Mr. Fitnah, here's a video you should watch.

Here's a perfect example of how Maddow shows that Palin is unfit:

Rachel Maddow Show

Madow is wrong that Palin had a disasterous governorship. I doubt she has ever bothered to look at Palins record. To the contrary, Palins record at policy was a asset to Alaska and the people benefited tremendously. Maddow neglects to say that Palin had a 80 to 90% approval rating as governor. I wonder why she leaves that out? I wonder why Maddow doesn't say that ALL ethics lawsuits were failures because they were frivilous just like Maddows accusations toward Palin? The bottom line is that Palin was a great governor of Alaska and her record was flawless.

Maddow fact-checks like nobody's business. That you can't accept what's been shown to you further proves that you are smitten with love for Palin and can't see what's obvious to others. Palin is retarded.

Maddow fact-checks like nobody's business. That you can't accept what's been shown to you further proves that you are smitten with love for Palin and can't see what's obvious to others. Palin is retarded.

FACT: Those ethics (25 of them) lawsuits were dismissed. Deemed by judges baseless and frivilous by political operatives of Obama

FACT: Palin had a 80 to 90% Approval rating

FACT: Palin was the most popular governor in the US during her tenior

FACT: Palin had a flawless record of accomplishments as governor that the Alaskans benefited from

FACT: Palin was not destroyed politically.

FACT: Palin helped defeat Obamas agenda during the midterms

FACT: Palin targeted 20 democratic held districts during the midterms and took back 19 of them.

FACT: Her record proves she has executive experience

FACT: Palin is more powerful than ever now

Last edited:
All together now

President

With a form that is divine
And an intellect supine
Oh, that squaw on the Yukon
Ain't good enough to be

Additional verses welcome

Fact: She didn't know what the Vice President really does.

Fact: She said she opposed windfall taxes on oil companies at the national level but supported them to benefit her state.

Fact: She supports aerial hunting of wolves even though it was outlawed by Congress. She's using a loophole.

Fact: Palin was a bad mayor

And that was just from a 2-second google search. Maddow already showed Palin's incompetence. The more you dig in your heels the funnier you sound, USAR.

Want something different? Here's a great clip of Sarah answering everything BUT the question she's asked in an attempt to spew talking points that have NOTHING TO DO WITH what Couric asked...

What is Sarah Palin saying (round 2)? on Doobybrain.com

And here she is saying that the bank bailouts are amazing...a position she's diametrically opposed to now.

Re
tar
ded

Fact: She said she opposed windfall taxes on oil companies at the national level but supported them to benefit her state.

Fact: She supports aerial hunting of wolves even though it was outlawed by Congress. She's using a loophole.

And that was just from a 2-second google search. Maddow already showed Palin's incompetence. The more you dig in your heels the funnier you sound, USAR
Want something different? Here's a great clip of Sarah answering everything BUT the question she's asked in an attempt to spew talking points that have NOTHING TO DO WITH what Couric asked...

And here she is saying that the bank bailouts are amazing...a position she's diametrically opposed to now.

Re
tar
ded
lol.......If Palin was a bad mayor then how did she defeat Governor Tony Knowles and Governor Frank Murkowski (two seasoned veteran politicians) for governor? All she ran on was her record as Mayor for experience. Again quit listening to liberal propaganda.

Palin did the smart thing to support ariel wolf hunting to cut down wolf populations. I hunt them every year.

I am in the oil business myself and when it comes to the oil windfall profit tax with Palin, you need to become educated on how the Alaska oil business works compared to the rest of the nation:

Read and get educated:
What Palin Really Did To the Oil Industry - WSJ.com

Last edited:
Hey.......USA Retard......you should realize by now that the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil is never gonna snuggle up with you no matter HOW much you support her.

Sorry douche, you're one of the "little people" that she cares nothing for.

You mean very much like the majority of the electorate found with Obama before he was elected?

Heck, even the Nobel Peace Prize committee saw him as a saint before he actually did anything other than read speaches others wrote for him.

did they? or is that just rightwing spin?

me? i voted for obama... but only after I couldn't vote for Hillary. The GOP gave me no one to vote for, or I might have voted red....

but they gave me palin instead of kaye bailey hutchinson (which is who mccain SHOULD have picked as his running mate if he wanted hillary voters... not the tweeting twit).

What policies in Palins record do you agree or disagree with?

The fact she's George Jr. II??????

:eusa_eh:

And that was just from a 2-second google search. Maddow already showed Palin's incompetence. The more you dig in your heels the funnier you sound, USAR

Re
tar
ded
lol.......If Palin was a bad mayor then how did she defeat Governor Tony Knowles and Governor Frank Murkowski (two seasoned veteran politicians) for governor? All she ran on was her record as Mayor for experience. Again quit listening to liberal propaganda.

Palin did the smart thing to support ariel wolf hunting to cut down wolf populations. I hunt them every year.

I am in the oil business myself and when it comes to the oil windfall profit tax with Palin, you need to become educated on how the Alaska oil business works compared to the rest of the nation:

Read and get educated:

Bad mayors get re-elected all the time. Being elected doesn't mean you're amazing...or even good for that matter. Marion Barry come to mind?

The point with the wolves is that she's using a loophole (read as improper political influence that resulted in harmful legislation that creates a BAD exception) to do what is wrong to animals. I'm a hunter myself. Kinda comes with the territory growing up here in Alabama. The woman's a fuckwit about hunting.

I really wish someone could jerk you up by the collar and show you what's wrong with this woman. You wouldn't accept it because you're smitten. So smitten that you're a JOKE on this forum board because of it. I'm so glad I dont have to live with the reality of being a joke on a forum board.

was gonna say... Wasilla doesn't have a population all that much larger than Brooklyn Technical High School...

and her executive experience as governor consisted of a bridge to no where and quitting.

tff...

That is a little harsh of an assessment! Just because a town is small doesn't mean its a cake walk! In fact in many ways its harder than large cities.

And she did more than build a bridge!

How about eliminate State income, corporate and sales tax, but balance the budget and share the surplus with the people in the form of what $2K a person! No shabby at all.

HOWEVER, for me two game-breakers are:
(1) She quit as governor! :eek: Sorry, but that is something I could NOT overlook!
(2) 4 colleges in 5 years as an undergrad! As Obama is proving a Havard education doesn't make you a great President, but ya still need some brains! 4 colleges in 5 years is highly unimpressive!

she had 4 colleges in 5 years for the same reason that christine o'donnell had a shakey record... neither one is that bright.

palin is shrewd in the way the girl running for head cheerleader who breaks her competition's arm is shrewd... a mean girl grown up.
....Not-to-mention, the rate$ she must (now) command (for lap-dances), MUST be more than the average USArmyRetired can AFFORD!!!!

Re
tar
ded

Read and get educated:

Bad mayors get re-elected all the time. Being elected doesn't mean you're amazing...or even good for that matter. Marion Barry come to mind?

The point with the wolves is that she's using a loophole (read as improper political influence that resulted in harmful legislation that creates a BAD exception) to do what is wrong to animals. I'm a hunter myself. Kinda comes with the territory growing up here in Alabama. The woman's a fuckwit about hunting.

I really wish someone could jerk you up by the collar and show you what's wrong with this woman. You wouldn't accept it because you're smitten. So smitten that you're a JOKE on this forum board because of it. I'm so glad I dont have to live with the reality of being a joke on a forum board.

How many Wolves in Alabama, I thought it was zero.

How is Palin wrong about hunting, dont use google, the first two seconds of results is all advertising, paid to be found by someone who wants what they said heard above everyone else.

lol....good record....she quit

If she quit then why is she the center of media attention? How did she get candidates elected and how did she target 20 districts specifically and take 19 of them if she is quitter?

Those candidates either won without or despite Palin.

If she could get candidates elected, she'd have gotten Joe Miller elected, in her home state, over a WRITE-IN candidate.

At the risk of acting like Mr. Fitnah, here's a video you should watch.

Here's a perfect example of how Maddow shows that Palin is unfit:

Rachel Maddow Show

The bottom line is that Palin was a great governor of Alaska and her record was flawless.
Yeah....Alaskans are falling-all-over themselves, singing-the-praises o' her "talents".​

"The Alaskan outdoor blogosphere is understandably taking Palin to task for 1) claiming to be an Alaskan mountain woman without even knowing the names of the places she's going, and 2) exploiting their state in a selfish bid for spotlight. Some speculate she'll fly in to the Ruth Glacier, take photos and go home. "Sweettooth = name of ridge you got wrong while trying to sound like a mountain woman," went one criticism."

490.gif

Forum List

Back