Sarah Palin's Bizarre Iowa Speech Gets Thanks

You can only shake your head over the tizzy these people get all into over a "private Citizen" Sarah Palin of our country just giving a speech

man oh man. that shows some deep seated hate inside these people. Now if she were a politician they wouldn't look so shallow and hateful

Is liberalism a mental disorder? YOU DECIDE by any Palin thread on here

scary

Sarah P is hardly a private citizen; if she uses her popularity as a platform to attack a sizable group of people, she's fare game. Her daughter and grandchild, however, are not.

I like Sarah P and I believe that she has a lot more to offer than just campy chortles of hack-knee'd, over-the-top, one-liners.

Shortly after declaring that she's "seriously interested" in running for president in 2016, Sarah Palin delivered a confusing speech that was panned by many, even some on the right.

Sarah Palin s Bizarre Iowa Speech Gets Thanks -- From The Democrats

We are having way too much fun with this poor woman . It's almost like making fun of the mentally challenged. It seems like she's completely out of her mind. She has to be treated.
This poor woman has only herself to blame.

And there's nothing 'wrong' with Palin, this is how she really is – ignorant, ridiculous, and incompetent.

By not pandering to you trying to get your votes. In pandering to the Libertarian assholes, the GOP went from being a party of efficient government to one of being anti-government, and pandering to the tin-foil hat crowd.

Like you.
Hit_The_Nail_On_The_Head.gif

TUx0mAl.jpg

Yes, Einstein, I'm a Republican. You got me. So , Newt Gingrich and the Heritage foundation speak for all Republicans and libertarians. And even if they both change their minds, we are all stuck with what they informed us they support 20 years later. But we didn't, which makes us racists. Actually it doesn't, but it does make you a complete and utter moron.

This is the level of discourse you set on the board and why I just insult you. Do you not read your arguments and feel stupid at all? I mean even a little?

NO, I just read your posts and become convinced the GOP needs to purge Libertarians back into the corner they were in during the 1980's.

We used to LAUGH at Libertarians, because they were kind of stupid.

Now we take them seriously, because they got a couple of rich sugar daddies.

The Tea Party people are not true Libertarians, Joe.

Libertarians have naught to do with social issues, neither would they wrongly attack the predident with endless crap scandals.
Libertarianism has everything to do with social issues when social agendas drive coercion. Like legal homo marriage. Quintessential libertarian issue.

You're ignorant. We think the government should have nothing to do with social issues. Government should not be in marriage at all.
That works only if there is no taxation at all. Pure libertarianism requires utopia. Its principles work best as a baromter.

Shortly after declaring that she's "seriously interested" in running for president in 2016, Sarah Palin delivered a confusing speech that was panned by many, even some on the right.

We are having way too much fun with this poor woman . It's almost like making fun of the mentally challenged. It seems like she's completely out of her mind. She has to be treated.

More leftist misogyny. No bitch is going be allowed to think differently than you do.

Except the criticism of Sarah Palin has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman and everything to do with the fact that she is an idiot.
My criticism of Obama has nothing to do with his skin color. He is a liar and an incompetent, disingenuous Marxist. I keep saying that and you idiot liberals claim racism.

Why should anyone believe you're not a woman hater?

I wouldn't be a very successful lesbian if I hated women.

Marxist. :lol:

So don't think there are heterosexual men who hate women and it comes out in domination and control? You know, like you do to women? Women are OK with you as long as they are submissive and think what you instruct them to think. The irony being you think what white men told you to think. You are a cog. I am an individual. No one on the board argues exactly what I do.
Good Lord. What planet do you come from. The Right, conservatives, Christians...those are the women haters. Get a grip on reality. What an absurd post. It is the Right, the conservatives, and Christians who expect women to be submissive. I know the difference. I've been a liberal woman all of my life. I've observed how conservatives have treated me for being liberal. I've also observed how the Right treats women in general. My goodness: you are out of your mind.

yes she needs to stay in alaska in the woods with a bow. I am a conservative and I want to staple her mouth shut. be real fellow conservatives. She needs to go.

that's so tolerant of you

She can practice her free speech here on this site or in alaska, but people need to quit asking her to speak publicly. She is hurting the party of the right. Mainly because she's not very smart when she talks. Her ability to form coherent sentences out of her mouth is none existent. The GOP and the far rights problem is communication. It always has been. Let rubio, gingrich, Rand paul, Kasich, etc.. speak for the party publicly. Paul Ryan is an idiot also. all he has to do is replace the word cut with improve. moron.

Dude....when YOU are critical of someone else's communication skills...the joy that you bring me is overwhelming.

You know what i do best? Entertain.

Yes, Einstein, I'm a Republican. You got me. So , Newt Gingrich and the Heritage foundation speak for all Republicans and libertarians. And even if they both change their minds, we are all stuck with what they informed us they support 20 years later. But we didn't, which makes us racists. Actually it doesn't, but it does make you a complete and utter moron.

This is the level of discourse you set on the board and why I just insult you. Do you not read your arguments and feel stupid at all? I mean even a little?

NO, I just read your posts and become convinced the GOP needs to purge Libertarians back into the corner they were in during the 1980's.

We used to LAUGH at Libertarians, because they were kind of stupid.

Now we take them seriously, because they got a couple of rich sugar daddies.

The Tea Party people are not true Libertarians, Joe.

Libertarians have naught to do with social issues, neither would they wrongly attack the predident with endless crap scandals.
Libertarianism has everything to do with social issues when social agendas drive coercion. Like legal homo marriage. Quintessential libertarian issue.

You're ignorant. We think the government should have nothing to do with social issues. Government should not be in marriage at all.
That works only if there is no taxation at all. Pure libertarianism requires utopia. Its principles work best as a baromter.

Sounds like Marx idea of a world without a government ;) Utterly impossible and dumb at the same time.

Every nation needs taxes to build infrastructure, fund a military(as the world isn't peaceful) and fund science. At least if you want to be a first world nation.

More leftist misogyny. No bitch is going be allowed to think differently than you do.

Except the criticism of Sarah Palin has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman and everything to do with the fact that she is an idiot.
My criticism of Obama has nothing to do with his skin color. He is a liar and an incompetent, disingenuous Marxist. I keep saying that and you idiot liberals claim racism.

Why should anyone believe you're not a woman hater?

I wouldn't be a very successful lesbian if I hated women.

Marxist. :lol:

So don't think there are heterosexual men who hate women and it comes out in domination and control? You know, like you do to women? Women are OK with you as long as they are submissive and think what you instruct them to think. The irony being you think what white men told you to think. You are a cog. I am an individual. No one on the board argues exactly what I do.

No one on the board except every other retarded nutter, that is.

I like Sarah P and I believe that she has a lot more to offer than just campy chortles of hack-knee'd, over-the-top, one-liners.

Based on nothing but your perception? She's never offered anything beyond just what you described...and barroom type brawls.

I offered my opinion, you disagree? I'm shocked.

What makes you think Palin has more to offer?

Despite at times appearing to be a dingbat and a teaper blowhard, I really feel that she connects with people on a very personal level.

She will often stand up to the GOP and that's always a good thing, seems to me that you could appreciate that.

For years, Alaskans have dreamed of the revenue bounty promised by the state's natural gas resources. But until recently, prices were too low to make shipping natural gas to the lower 48 states profitable. Murkowski had negotiated a deal with the Big Three oil companies of Alaska - BP (BP), ExxonMobil (XOM, Fortune 500), and ConocoPhillips (COP, Fortune 500), which hold long-term North Slope leases - to finance and build a pipeline to get the 235 trillion cubic feet of natural gas estimated to be buried under the North Slope to market. The deal guaranteed a tax cut for the oil companies, and promised that Alaska wouldn't change those rates for decades.

But when Murkowski brought the proposal to the Alaska statehouse, it was rejected as a sweetheart deal for the oil companies. Several of the governor's negotiators were later indicted, accused of making back-room deals with the industry. Voters subsequently booted Murkowski from office. You don't mess with revenues from oil and gas in Alaska, because it goes into Alaska's Permanent Fund, which sends a check to each resident every year.

Once in office, Palin took an aggressive stance toward the oil companies. Her nickname from high-school basketball, "Sarah Barracuda," was resurrected in the press. Early in her term, she shocked oil lobbyists when she was so bold as to not show up when Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson came to Juneau to meet with her. Palin, after scrapping Murkowski's deal, would not give Big Oil the terms they wanted, yet insisted that the companies still had an obligation under their lease to deliver gas to whatever pipeline Alaska built. She invited the oil companies to place open bids to build a pipeline, but they refused. A bid by TransCanada, North America's largest pipeline builder, was approved by the legislature in August.

Palin also raised taxes on oil companies after Murkowski's previous tax regime produced falling revenues in 2007, despite skyrocketing oil prices. Alaska now has some of the highest resource taxes in the world. Alaska's oil tax revenues are expected to be about $10 billion in 2008, twice those of previous year. BP says about half its oil revenues now go to taxes, when royalty payments to the state are included. Earlier this week, Palin approved gas tax relief for Alaskans, and paid every resident $1,200 to help ease their fuel-price burden.

Sarah Palin backs drilling but has tangled with Big Oil. - Aug. 29 2008

Please note that I always back up my opinions with actual, verifiable facts; I do understand that posters do not accept WHATEVER source I use, because most people are quite lazy and love dismissing ideas out of hand by denigrating whatever source is offered up; unless THEY agree with its premise.

Sarah P does not actually strike me as a stupid person. Ever watch her tangle with an opponent? They quite often squirm around like Dick Channy does whenever he has to field questions about Halliburton.

Did you guys pay attention to her exchanges with David Letterman? He seemed confused and unprepared -- like he took her way to lightly. Dave needs to post his shinner in my "Black Eye" thread.

Most of the claims about Palin being stupid, seem to be nothing but baseless tabloid poppycock; Sara P is actually pretty smart, my beef with her, is that she tends to pander to the nit-wit, voter base. Easy enough to do that, when they hang on your every word.

I like Sarah P, is she qualified to run the country? Probably not, but neither was Ross Perot and no one called him a dingbat.

Based on nothing but your perception? She's never offered anything beyond just what you described...and barroom type brawls.

Despite at times appearing to be a dingbat and a teaper blowhard, I really feel that she connects with people on a very personal level.

She connects to Teaparty, RW conservatives on a personal level: she does not connect to the average (intelligent) American pretty much on any level.

She connects to Teaparty, RW conservatives on a personal level: she does not connect to the average (intelligent) American pretty much on any level.

Well, she doesn't really even try to connect to those types, but I imagine to her, those cats are the ones who are out of touch.

By the way, the average IQ is 100 points, hardly overly intelligent.

She did grow up in Sandpoint, Idaho. Could be the mining runoff. It's actually a big problem in the area.

Well, she doesn't really even try to connect to those types, but I imagine to her, those cats are the ones who are out of touch.

By the way, the average IQ is 100 points, hardly overly intelligent.
If she isn't trying to connect with anyone outside the Tea Party conservative base, she isn't fit for national office. And being the idol of that particular group is a picture perfect explanation of what her limitations are.

I meant, the average American who is intelligent. Not Americans with average intelligence.

If she isn't trying to connect with anyone outside the Tea Party conservative base, she isn't fit for national office. And being the idol of that particular group is a picture perfect explanation of what her limitations are.

You must have missed this post of mine:
I like Sarah P, is she qualified to run the country? Probably not, but neither was Ross Perot and no one called him a dingbat.

^^^ Tay a pension!

Forum List

Back