Sarah Palin's Bizarre Iowa Speech Gets Thanks

It was one of the most confusing and rambling speaches I have ever sat through. I think in all honesty, that she thought herself to be clever for using so many catch phrases and cute little anecdotes, but it just backfired.

She needs to knock that off, now. Some of her little stunts were forgiveable in the early years, but they are wearing thin, fast
The only text provided in the link made perfect sense. It was about the democrat party being the party of sexism, racism and general bigotry. Spot on.
Things must change for our government. Look at it. It isn’t too big to fail. It’s too big to succeed! It's too big to succeed, so we can afford no retreads or nothing will change with the same people and same policies that got us into the status quo. Another Latin word, status quo, and it stands for, ‘Man, the middle-class everyday Americans are really gettin’ taken for a ride.’ That's status quo, and GOP leaders, by the way, y'know the man can only ride ya when your back is bent. So strengthen it. Then the man can't ride ya, America won't be taken for a ride, because so much is at stake and we can't afford politicians playing games like nothing more is at stake than, oh, maybe just the next standing of theirs in the next election.

Where's all that crap about Democrats here>?
That's not what was in the link.

It was one of the most confusing and rambling speaches I have ever sat through. I think in all honesty, that she thought herself to be clever for using so many catch phrases and cute little anecdotes, but it just backfired.

She needs to knock that off, now. Some of her little stunts were forgiveable in the early years, but they are wearing thin, fast
The only text provided in the link made perfect sense. It was about the democrat party being the party of sexism, racism and general bigotry. Spot on.
Things must change for our government. Look at it. It isn’t too big to fail. It’s too big to succeed! It's too big to succeed, so we can afford no retreads or nothing will change with the same people and same policies that got us into the status quo. Another Latin word, status quo, and it stands for, ‘Man, the middle-class everyday Americans are really gettin’ taken for a ride.’ That's status quo, and GOP leaders, by the way, y'know the man can only ride ya when your back is bent. So strengthen it. Then the man can't ride ya, America won't be taken for a ride, because so much is at stake and we can't afford politicians playing games like nothing more is at stake than, oh, maybe just the next standing of theirs in the next election.

My bad. That was in the link. The part I was referring to from the link that was left out in the post I responded to was this...
"Really, it's kind of Orwellian, observing how that works, that rule of Saul Alinsky's, no doubt, that the left employs. Disgusting charges, from the left. Reverse them -- for it is they who point a finger not realizing that they have triple that amount of fingers pointing right back at them, revealing that they are the ones who really discriminate and divide on color and class and sex. We call them out. We don’t let them get away with it.”

Spot on. Deal with that.

Yes, Einstein, I'm a Republican. You got me. So , Newt Gingrich and the Heritage foundation speak for all Republicans and libertarians. And even if they both change their minds, we are all stuck with what they informed us they support 20 years later. But we didn't, which makes us racists. Actually it doesn't, but it does make you a complete and utter moron.

This is the level of discourse you set on the board and why I just insult you. Do you not read your arguments and feel stupid at all? I mean even a little?

NO, I just read your posts and become convinced the GOP needs to purge Libertarians back into the corner they were in during the 1980's.

We used to LAUGH at Libertarians, because they were kind of stupid.

Now we take them seriously, because they got a couple of rich sugar daddies.

The Tea Party people are not true Libertarians, Joe.

Libertarians have naught to do with social issues, neither would they wrongly attack the predident with endless crap scandals.
Libertarianism has everything to do with social issues when social agendas drive coercion. Like legal homo marriage. Quintessential libertarian issue.

I disagree. All I did was open the link and cut & paste!

I disagree. All I did was open the link and cut & paste!
I corrected myself in the next post.

Right...we just can't call her an idiot 'cause she's a chick. :lol:
No....every comment made against Palin is because she's a woman. That's it. No discussion. She's a victim. Period.

You're a woman eventually, but your liberal religion comes first. For Seawytch after her religion is her sexual orientation, so she's even more removed.
Ah...so you are telling us what WE think, eh? Is that the only way you can form any kind of argument?

I am telling you what you are doing
Yeah.....how's that working for you?

You mean as if I actually expected a liberal to process it? I was never under that illusion, you are incapable.

Exactly, the self victimization of leftists. The liberal woman steps out to validate the kill for the mob. It's OK to destroy a woman, you validated it. As I said, you are a liberal first. Even before you are gay. You are a woman down the line. What the left does to Palin is pathetic and immoral.

So are you saying that Palin should be given a pass on her lack of substance and ridiculous statements because she is a woman?

No moron, I'm saying the systematic destruction of non white males by the left who dare to leave the Democratic plantation and your masters and overseers is pathetic. As is the double standard of what you hold her to versus people like Biden, Gore and Kerry who make her look like a rocket scientist.

Here's how you know that's what I said that rather than your strawman. I keep telling you that, dim wit.

Frankly, this is a sign of equality. SHe is being given the SAME scrutiny that any man seeking public office would be given.

The problem is, of course, is that she doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

It's OK, liberal women like Bodecea and Seawytch peed on her leg to identify her for the kill. That makes it "the same." You are full of shit. Women must be warned with a good lynching of anyone who tries to not be liberal that not being liberal is not acceptable. You have lynched more blacks than the KKK to make the same point. You seriously are racist, sexist scum. Freedom to speak our views without being targeted because of things like our sex or skin color is the most basic freedom. There is a reason they put it in the first amendment.
Um....you DO know that women can't really pee on someone else's leg very well, right?

Swish, right over your head.

yes she needs to stay in alaska in the woods with a bow. I am a conservative and I want to staple her mouth shut. be real fellow conservatives. She needs to go.

that's so tolerant of you

She can practice her free speech here on this site or in alaska, but people need to quit asking her to speak publicly. She is hurting the party of the right. Mainly because she's not very smart when she talks. Her ability to form coherent sentences out of her mouth is none existent. The GOP and the far rights problem is communication. It always has been. Let rubio, gingrich, Rand paul, Kasich, etc.. speak for the party publicly. Paul Ryan is an idiot also. all he has to do is replace the word cut with improve. moron.

Dude....when YOU are critical of someone else's communication skills...the joy that you bring me is overwhelming.

More leftist misogyny. No bitch is going be allowed to think differently than you do.

Except the criticism of Sarah Palin has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman and everything to do with the fact that she is an idiot.

that's fine. People feel that way about Obama. It's not the color of his skin or that he is an ugly human being so called Man. he's an idiot/thug

Yes, I'm sure people do feel that way, but far, far fewer than believe it about Ms. Palin...and it is far more true with Caribou Barbie too...

Exactly, the self victimization of leftists. The liberal woman steps out to validate the kill for the mob. It's OK to destroy a woman, you validated it. As I said, you are a liberal first. Even before you are gay. You are a woman down the line. What the left does to Palin is pathetic and immoral.
Do you actually think that criticism leveled at Palin is due to her gender not her politics?

If it was Sam Palin, not Sarah I assure you the same ridicule would be used.

Don't you remember Li'l Ricky Santorum and the invective he met as he railed against homosexuals, women, immigrants and the poor?

As I keep pointing out, Gore, Biden and Kerry are Palin as a boob squared and you are fine with them. Hating boobs is clearly not your issue.

Except the criticism of Sarah Palin has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman and everything to do with the fact that she is an idiot.

that's fine. People feel that way about Obama. It's not the color of his skin or that he is an ugly human being so called Man. he's an idiot/thug

Yes, I'm sure people do feel that way, but far, far fewer than believe it about Ms. Palin...and it is far more true with Caribou Barbie too...

Do you actually think that criticism leveled at Palin is due to her gender not her politics?

Don't you remember Li'l Ricky Santorum and the invective he met as he railed against homosexuals, women, immigrants and the poor?

As I keep pointing out, Gore, Biden and Kerry are Palin as a boob squared and you are fine with them. Hating boobs is clearly not your issue.

they hate Palin because she speaks badly about their, Dear wonderful Leader. Obambam...Amazing how they internalize everything all over Politics

Shortly after declaring that she's "seriously interested" in running for president in 2016, Sarah Palin delivered a confusing speech that was panned by many, even some on the right.

Sarah Palin s Bizarre Iowa Speech Gets Thanks -- From The Democrats

We are having way too much fun with this poor woman . It's almost like making fun of the mentally challenged. It seems like she's completely out of her mind. She has to be treated.

More leftist misogyny. No bitch is going be allowed to think differently than you do.

She's no smarter or dumber than the average Republican or Democrat politician. She has female traits like her voice that make her an easy target. Self victimization, the first job of every Democrat. You are pathetic.

Not true. She is dumber. Clearly.

Yes, Einstein, I'm a Republican. You got me. So , Newt Gingrich and the Heritage foundation speak for all Republicans and libertarians. And even if they both change their minds, we are all stuck with what they informed us they support 20 years later. But we didn't, which makes us racists. Actually it doesn't, but it does make you a complete and utter moron.

This is the level of discourse you set on the board and why I just insult you. Do you not read your arguments and feel stupid at all? I mean even a little?

NO, I just read your posts and become convinced the GOP needs to purge Libertarians back into the corner they were in during the 1980's.

We used to LAUGH at Libertarians, because they were kind of stupid.

Now we take them seriously, because they got a couple of rich sugar daddies.

The Tea Party people are not true Libertarians, Joe.

Libertarians have naught to do with social issues, neither would they wrongly attack the predident with endless crap scandals.
Libertarianism has everything to do with social issues when social agendas drive coercion. Like legal homo marriage. Quintessential libertarian issue.

You're ignorant. We think the government should have nothing to do with social issues. Government should not be in marriage at all.

Shortly after declaring that she's "seriously interested" in running for president in 2016, Sarah Palin delivered a confusing speech that was panned by many, even some on the right.

We are having way too much fun with this poor woman . It's almost like making fun of the mentally challenged. It seems like she's completely out of her mind. She has to be treated.

She's no smarter or dumber than the average Republican or Democrat politician. She has female traits like her voice that make her an easy target. Self victimization, the first job of every Democrat. You are pathetic.

Yes of course, intelligence is liberals all having the same position on every issue and justifying it with the same talking points. It's a group intelligence.

I will simply never understand why the rightwing still defends Palin. I mean what do you get out of it? There is nothing credible about Palin being in high office. She is a joke. A complete and utter joke.

I'm not a big fan of her politically, but the biggest thing about her I personally admire is the grace she handles the misogynistic, vitriol of the left, particularly the self victimizing women in the Democratic party who rationalize their pathetic overtly sex based hatred.

You think she is graceful?

Gore Biden and Kerry are more capable, more eloquent and more trustworthy than Sarah Palin could ever hope to be. For one thing, none of those gentlemen ever quit office before.

Palin's qualifications render her just competent enough to be the night manager at the Wassila Wendy's.

Yes of course, intelligence is liberals all having the same position on every issue and justifying it with the same talking points. It's a group intelligence.

You think I have the same position on every issue as someone else here? Name that person. Then....name 20 issues. I'll bet we differ on something.

Wanna try?

Gore Biden and Kerry are more capable, more eloquent and more trustworthy than Sarah Palin could ever hope to be. For one thing, none of those gentlemen ever quit office before.

Palin's qualifications render her just competent enough to be the night manager at the Wassila Wendy's.

Biden, Kerry and Gore are all very intelligent people. They sometimes say things that are a bit off. But....it's always due to misreading a situation or simply making an error.

Palin.... who now WON'T BE CAUGHT DEAD DOING ANY UNSCRIPTED MEDIA...says the stupid shit she says ON PURPOSE.

Comparisons between her and any of those three are laughable. Which is why we are laughing at nutters who love her.

I was getting concerned. Sarah has not said anything totally incomprehensible for over a week. I was beginning to think that she was wising up and keeping her mouth shut. That would be a national tragedy!

You seriously don't get this, do you? Of the three major areas of politics, social, fiscal and military, I agree with them on one, fiscal policy. And I don't agree with them on that in that I mean it and they don't. So, I left the party and stopped voting for them. So, one question, simpleton.

How do they purge people who don't belong to their party?

By not pandering to you trying to get your votes. In pandering to the Libertarian assholes, the GOP went from being a party of efficient government to one of being anti-government, and pandering to the tin-foil hat crowd.

Like you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back