Sarah Palin To Jake Tapper: Bill Clinton Was Right, Obama Was 'Not Qualified'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
She's clever using President Clintons words against Obama from 2008 as she continues her attacks on him. I had forgotten during the primaries Bill said that and I can't believe CNN is going to air Tapper letting Palin attack Obama like that. President Clinton has opened up a can of worms with his interview today saying Obama ought to honor his commitment to letting people keep their insurance. Once again, she gets it like no one else does. Palin always seems to know when and where to strike. I remember when Clinton called Obama an "amateur", "unqualified" and "would be serving us drinks (if not elected)" lol.

Sarah Palin: Bill Clinton Was Right, Obama Was ?Not Qualified? | The Gateway Pundit

Sarah Palin praised Bill Clinton today for his astute analysis of Barack Obama back in 2008.

“He was right because Barack Obama was not qualified, he was not prepared, and the manifestation of that today is the problem that we see left and right in our economy.”

Sarah Palin says former President Bill Clinton’s statements from 2008 about President Obama not being ready for the White House were on the mark.

In an interview to air Tuesday on CNN’s “The Lead with Jake Tapper,” Palin recalled statements Bill Clinton made when Hillary Clinton was campaigning against Obama during the 2008 primary season.

“I’ll never forget Bill Clinton saying about Barack Obama and his story, his agenda, that it was the biggest fairy tale he’d ever seen,” Palin said during the CNN interview.

“And he was right, because Barack Obama was not qualified, he was not prepared, and the manifestation of that today is the problem that we see left and right in our economy,” she said.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back