Sarah Palin Seriously Considering White House Run: "I'm Ready For Hillary"

Palin will just embarrass herself again. Oh. Wait. She is too fucking stupid to know she is an embarrassment.

Palin vs. Clinton! Oboy!

7c2cb24e8fddd3c37b07e242bded601d.jpg
200px-George_Clinton.jpg
That's a toughie! On a par with Marx and Lennon.

marx_and_lennon.jpg

What scares the fuck otta the progtards about Palin, is that she JUST... WON'T... PLAY... THEIR... GAME.

No matter HOW MUCH they TRASH her and RIDICULE her and SMEAR her and CALL HER NAMES, she just keep standing... and the progs just HATE IT. I mean when the progtards try to character assassinate someone... THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO GO AWAY.

On the other hand, when us conservatives see the left trying so DESPERATELY to DESTROY someone, that pretty much tells us we have the right person.

I'd vote for Sarah in a heart beat, as would MILLIONS of other conservatives, and knowing that the left just HATES HER so bad that their little BUBBLE HEADS EXPLODE, is just icing on the cake.

What scares the fuck otta the progtards about Palin, is that she JUST... WON'T... PLAY... THEIR... GAME.

No matter HOW MUCH they TRASH her and RIDICULE her and SMEAR her and CALL HER NAMES, she just keep standing... and the progs just HATE IT.

On the other hand, when us conservatives see the left trying so DESPERATELY to DESTROY someone, that pretty much tells us we have the right person.

I'd vote for Sarah in a heart beat, as would MILLIONS of other conservatives, and knowing that the left just HATES HER so bad that their little BUBBLE HEADS EXPLODE, is just icing on the cake.
The fact that you love this un-American piece of shit is why we know you're an un-American piece of shit.

What scares the fuck otta the progtards about Palin, is that she JUST... WON'T... PLAY... THEIR... GAME. No matter HOW MUCH they TRASH her and RIDICULE her and SMEAR her and CALL HER NAMES, she just keep standing... and the progs just HATE IT. I mean when the progtards try to character assassinate someone... THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO GO AWAY. On the other hand, when us conservatives see the left trying so DESPERATELY to DESTROY someone, that pretty much tells us we have the right person. I'd vote for Sarah in a heart beat, as would MILLIONS of other conservatives, and knowing that the left just HATES HER so bad that their little BUBBLE HEADS EXPLODE, is just icing on the cake.
You misunderstand. I'd love it for her to run. The ridicule is intended to get people like you to take her seriously and hopefully nominate her. Hillary would like nothing better than a walkover, so she can save the cash for 2020. :2up:

No matter HOW MUCH they TRASH her and RIDICULE her and SMEAR her and CALL HER NAMES, she just keep standing... and the progs just HATE IT.

The fact that you love this un-American piece of shit is why we know you're an un-American piece of shit.
He doesn't love you, you narcissist.

He doesn't love you, you narcissist.
Also Palin. Carry on...

Forum List

Back