Sarah Palin Out At Fox News

:thup:

we get to see the troll spreads his hate for others around at least..last week Nugent, this week Palin

and we get to enjoy it everyday on this board, aren't we lucky

yabutt...this troll serves a purpose.
This troll is the epitome of tolerance, ammirite?

tolerance of lies is NOT good for even the liar.

I refuse to tolerate your lies

Palin nailed Obama in 08 and said Romney was running like a pussy in 12.

She's setting up a run in 2016

VOILA! America's secret weapon! Palin runs for President and all the enemies of the US die laughing!

Brilliant!

Under Obama, Americans are murdered while our enemies laugh

Don't worry, the guy who made the video nobody saw is still in prison and in any event what difference does it make? They're just bumps in the road swept under the rug

we get to see the troll spreads his hate for others around at least..last week Nugent, this week Palin

no matter, they all love the worthless stuff..3000 post of vile hate on Ted Nugent...

Last edited:
Saying that Palin is ridiculous is not saying others are absolved of anything.

The two best things about Palin are that she's withstood the most vicious, withering assault from the Neo-Marxists and is still laughing at them, and she's not intimidated by the Republican Establishment.

Last edited:
The two best things about Palin are that she's withstood the most vicious, wither assault from the Neo-Marxists and is still laughing at them, and she's not intimidated by the Republican Establishment.

yep
And she's not gone yet, she still has quite a following

no matter, they all love the worthless stuff..3000 post of vile hate on Ted Nugent...

people dont like to be told someone wants to shoot them because he didnt win an election

Two things convinced me never to vote for a democrat:

1. The slaughter of the innocent in Waco.

2. The vicious media onslaught Obama unleashed on Sarah Palin when she had the temerity to attack the One.

I am convinced that what the democrats call liberalism (It isn't. They'd be calling Jack Kennedy a fascist today.) is dangerous. Those people are power hungry and creepy. They scare the hell out of me.

The Republican Party holds some hope IF they can get rid of the neocons and convince the Christian Right that the federal government is not a plaything to foist its views on the public. It will be difficult because Christians know that anti-Christian forces are doing that very thing as we speak.

The best way to combat over-reaching federal government is to return to a constitutional republic with a weak federal government allowing states to do the will of the people. That way gays can marry in Vermont and preachers in Mississippi can have a wonderful time roundly condemning the practice.

One size fits all is one of the Three Big Lies.

well at least we found out who all on this board watches Fox..and it's not conservatives

or you mean to tell us this is just some more BS that the Hufferpost dishes

Everybody should watch a few minutes of each of the cable shows every other if not each day.

Yep. I watch Fox, CNN, MSNBC, and the Daily Show. I really enjoy Maddow, actually. My favorite pundit is probably Kirsten Powers. She's honest, such a rare quality in the political realm these days.

I read newspapers daily, here at home and online.

A citizen can't do his or her civic duty without knowing as much as possible.

The two best things about Palin are that she's withstood the most vicious, wither assault from the Neo-Marxists and is still laughing at them, and she's not intimidated by the Republican Establishment.

yep
And she's not gone yet, she still has quite a following

Yes, Sarah Palin might not be strong enough right now to take the republican nomination, but she could sure as hell make sure the republicans don't win with a third party run.

She could not get a third party nomination, I believe, if Ron Paul wanted one. But he doesn't.

By Jack Mirkinson

Sarah Palin has parted ways with Fox News, multiple outlets wrote on Friday.

Real Clear Politics was the first to report that Palin — who reportedly signed a $1 million-a-year contract with the network in 2010 — will not be renewing it. The New York Times' Brian Stelter later confirmed the news with Fox News.

A "source close to Palin" told RCP that she had turned down a new offer. Fox News merely told the New York Times in a statement that it wished her the best.

The news is not very surprising, but it does highlight, as much as anything, Palin's diminished relevance. Reports about the increasingly icy relationship between Palin and Fox News CEO Roger Ailes have been circulating for years. He has mocked her in public, and is said to have privately labeled her "stupid." Meanwhile, her public profile has waned as the years since her bid for the vice presidency grind on.

More: Sarah Palin Out At Fox News

Are you guys gonna lie about her like you lied about Glenn Beck?

She was offered a new contract and she said no thanks. She had other options. They split under what was described amicable conditions. Anyone who says otherwise is lying. Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes said he hired her because she was good looking and drew in viewers. If anything I don't think Ailes had a good attitude about her. She hasn't been invited to interview since Dec. 19th so it's not like she's been all over Fox lately anyway.

By Jack Mirkinson

Real Clear Politics was the first to report that Palin — who reportedly signed a $1 million-a-year contract with the network in 2010 — will not be renewing it. The New York Times' Brian Stelter later confirmed the news with Fox News.

A "source close to Palin" told RCP that she had turned down a new offer. Fox News merely told the New York Times in a statement that it wished her the best.

The news is not very surprising, but it does highlight, as much as anything, Palin's diminished relevance. Reports about the increasingly icy relationship between Palin and Fox News CEO Roger Ailes have been circulating for years. He has mocked her in public, and is said to have privately labeled her "stupid." Meanwhile, her public profile has waned as the years since her bid for the vice presidency grind on.

She was offered a new contract and she said no thanks. She had other options. They split under what was described amicable conditions. Anyone who says otherwise is lying. Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes said he hired her because she was good looking and drew in viewers. If anything I don't think Ailes had a good attitude about her. She hasn't been invited to interview since Dec. 19th so it's not like she's been all over Fox lately anyway.

To liberals it means she got fired. Because they have a need to believe she was fired. Her contract ended, she has not been a frequent contributor because she had other obligations. It was time for her to move on.

By Jack Mirkinson

Yes, they are going to lie about her like they lied about Glenn Beck. And any one else they want to lie about.

Yes, they are going to lie about her like they lied about Glenn Beck. And any one else they want to lie about.

but of course..she is not one of their saints they worship
that would be all the idiots over at PmsNbc, bill Maher, David Letterman, Elliot Spitzer, Stewart, Colbert, etc etc
Palin was only a mayor, then Governor and a candidate for the Vice Presidency of this country

Last edited:

Forum List

Back