Sarah Palin Out At Fox News

Palin nailed Obama in 08 and said Romney was running like a pussy in 12.

She's setting up a run in 2016

Last edited:
I will miss the Fox Palin comedy hour.

well at least we found out who all on this board watches Fox..and it's not conservatives

or you mean to tell us this is just some more BS that the Hufferpost dishes

Everybody should watch a few minutes of each of the cable shows every other if not each day.

Yep. I watch Fox, CNN, MSNBC, and the Daily Show. I really enjoy Maddow, actually. My favorite pundit is probably Kirsten Powers. She's honest, such a rare quality in the political realm these days.

Palin nailed Obama in 08 and said Romney was running like a pussy in 12.

She's setting up a run in 2016

VOILA! America's secret weapon! Palin runs for President and all the enemies of the US die laughing!

Brilliant!

Poor Sarah. Even the rightwingnutters at USMB finally came to the realization that she was nothing more than a media whore.

headlines:
Palin no longer Fox fox!

Fox fox flees!

Fox loses fox.

Faux fox for Fox flies!

Last edited:
Poor Sarah. Even the rightwingnutters at USMB finally came to the realization that she was nothing more than a media whore.

yawn, your obsession with Palin on this board has been duly noted..
Palin still has a huge following, so you all can put your claws back in

This makes me sad. The world needs to hear her wisdom...

I'm sad too. I very seldom see a video of FOX news and have never seen Palin on it, but losing someone you have never watched leaves a terrible void in my life. Don't worry, I'll get over it!

On a serious note, I think she is trying to go after Mark Begich in '14 and lay some more dumb on us.

Since when is an opinion wisdom?
Since never.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Dubya~ you should feel sad!! Considering FOX is not all news 24/7. get your crap straight before spouting off.

On a more serious note-Mark Begich is a POS who clawed his way into national politics, using his Father's good name. Begich Sr was a good man who cared about his State.
Mark only cares about what's in it for him.
I personally know Mark...I know too much about him and the way he manipulates people.

we get to see the troll spreads his hate for others around at least..last week Nugent, this week Palin

and we get to enjoy it everyday on this board, aren't we lucky

this may be the begining of the great heaving to the curb and reeducation of the foxites

Forum List

Back