Sarah Palin Not 'Electable For Presidency,' Says GOP Operative Who Helped Reagan

As wrong as the OP usually is, he's @ least kinda right here.

Palin is right on most issues, she's real, humble, self-made, brave, ever increasingly informed, etc, all things we need in the WH, and our 1st lady Prez.

But I think she should try that in 2016, or 2020, 4 years as VP would definitely ready her for the promotion, hence my sig.

Informed? Couldn't answer Kaite Couric's questions and says North Korea is our ally. Very informed bonehead.

Dragging up old, honestly mistaken misspeaks, does not constitute uniformed.

She realizes the WOT is actually simple, we win, they loose, period.

She's for drilling in a place that, despite lefty eco-nut lies to the contrary, is desolate, and just waiting.

I could go on.

Well Obama didn't quit in two years despite all the things being thrown at him so to even say Palin has a more impressive record than Obama is intellectually absurd and dishonest.

Why quit a job where you're practically doing nothing?... and when you do something and fuck up, you still have a gaggle of knob-slobbing zealots that praise your every move

Basically you have no answers except retarded, fallacious reasoning that doesn't make any sense. Duly noted.

I don't give 2 shits about Palin... and I certainly don't give 2 shits about Obama...

The reasoning is sound... why quit a job where you get fame, $, security, and power even though you practically do nothing, and when you do something and fuck up, you still have zealots (like you, for example) who scurry to bow at your feet?? His children are not being attacked repeatedly, his family is not being hounded... why WOULD he quit?

Wonder why ObamaCare is Unconstitutional?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWOQA8S3i4g[/ame]

Well Obama didn't quit in two years despite all the things being thrown at him so to even say Palin has a more impressive record than Obama is intellectually absurd and dishonest.

maybe not formally, but he did quit the Senate to campaign for President fulll time in all but name.

Palin is right on most issues, she's real, humble, self-made, brave, ever increasingly informed, etc, all things we need in the WH, and our 1st lady Prez.

But I think she should try that in 2016, or 2020, 4 years as VP would definitely ready her for the promotion, hence my sig.

Informed? Couldn't answer Kaite Couric's questions and says North Korea is our ally. Very informed bonehead.

You know, you keep bringing up that North Korea comment. Which was clearly a slip of the tongue. but It's a slip of the tongue thats a heck of alot more reasonable than saying you have visited 57 states.

You know, you keep bringing up that North Korea comment. Which was clearly a slip of the tongue. but It's a slip of the tongue thats a heck of alot more reasonable than saying you have visited 57 states.

Not to mention the inability to delineate between corpse and corps...

Why is that more reasonable? I think it's exactly the same - saying "57" instead of "47".

Any claims that Obama's gaff was "more unreasonable" is just being partisan.

maybe not formally, but he did quit the Senate to campaign for President fulll time in all but name.

Because you can't be a Senator and POTUS at the same damn time retard, and he didn't quit the Senate during his campaign, he had to return to Washington several times during his campaign.

Yeah. Sarah quit for the people. The President quit because he wanted more power.

very big difference.

Better than a president as stupid and uninformed as you.

Personally, Id rather have someone who is wise. Which disqualifies our current Commander-in-Chief

better than a retarded wannabe soccer mom who thinks North Korea is one of our allies, she'll make a great prez :rolleyes:

I never said I support Sarah. Though she has a much more impressive record then our current President. I am not sure she is ready for the Presidency.

But I wouldnt say she has no chance. In a sane world Obama wouldnt have had a chance.

Things and people change in 2 years. We dont even know who is running. People speculating at this point are just stupid.

Sarah Palin has an impressive record at what??? College?? Being a governor??? What??? She doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath with our president. Dumb broad that she is.

Last edited:
better than a retarded wannabe soccer mom who thinks North Korea is one of our allies, she'll make a great prez :rolleyes:

I never said I support Sarah. Though she has a much more impressive record then our current President. I am not sure she is ready for the Presidency.

But I wouldnt say she has no chance. In a sane world Obama wouldnt have had a chance.

Things and people change in 2 years. We dont even know who is running. People speculating at this point are just stupid.

Sarah Palin has an impressive record at what??? College?? Being a governor??? What??? She doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath with our president. Dumb broad that she is.

Take your asinine slander somewhere else.

I can almost here the DNC clamoring for the GOP to run Palin for POTUS in 2012.

Seriously they would be THRILLED to run Obama against her, I'm sure.

Palins unelectable???

Her getting elected to POTUS really wouldn't surprise me at all.

After all. They elected OL'BO didn't they??

Mayor and Governor

And your right. She doesnt deserve to be mentioned in the same breath with our President. He hasnt accomplished anything good. And he has had two years to do plenty.

And thank you for demonstrating how much feminism actually means to the left

Mayor and Governor

And your right. She doesnt deserve to be mentioned in the same breath with our President. He hasnt accomplished anything good. And he has had two years to do plenty.

She quit as governor, how is that a good track record? Quit making stupid excuses.

Mayor and Governor

What, specifically, should the President have done that he didn't do.

Forum List

Back