Sarah Palin Not 'Electable For Presidency,' Says GOP Operative Who Helped Reagan

Palin is trailing Obama by double digits now in hypothetical 2012 matchups, while the rest of the potential GOP field is close to or even in some cases beating Obama.

The idea that the GOP would manage to nominate the candidate least likely to beat Obama would only be further confirmation of which side of the aisle the stupid is on.

Palin, I knew Reagan. You're no Reagan
Ed Rollins, Senior Political Contributor Former National Campaign Manager for Reagan-Bush 1984.
Palin, I knew Reagan. You're no Reagan. - CNN
It seems another higher up from the Reagan days thinks that Palin isn't ready for Prime Time.
His closing statement says it all:

"Ms. Palin, serious stuff needs to be accomplished in Washington.
If you want to be a player, go to school and learn the issues. Put smart people around you and listen to them. If you want to be taken seriously, be serious. You've already got your own forum. If you want to be a serious presidential candidate, get to work. If you want to be an imitator of Ronald Reagan, go learn something about him and respect his legacy.
If you want to be a gadfly, just keep doing what you're doing."

better than a retarded wannabe soccer mom who thinks North Korea is one of our allies, she'll make a great prez :rolleyes:

I never said I support Sarah. Though she has a much more impressive record then our current President. I am not sure she is ready for the Presidency.

But I wouldnt say she has no chance. In a sane world Obama wouldnt have had a chance.

Things and people change in 2 years. We dont even know who is running. People speculating at this point are just stupid.

Well Obama didn't quit in two years despite all the things being thrown at him so to even say Palin has a more impressive record than Obama is intellectually absurd and dishonest.

you LIE, he promised he would FINISH his fist JUNIOR term as a Senator before he ran for President.

so YES HE DID QUIT...

here is a blast from the past from you lefties FAVORITE SITE.

ttowse: When he asked for my vote to the Senate he

Ed Rollins, Senior Political Contributor Former National Campaign Manager for Reagan-Bush 1984.
It seems another higher up from the Reagan days thinks that Palin isn't ready for Prime Time.

If you want to be a player, go to school and learn the issues. Put smart people around you and listen to them. If you want to be taken seriously, be serious. You've already got your own forum. If you want to be a serious presidential candidate, get to work. If you want to be an imitator of Ronald Reagan, go learn something about him and respect his legacy.

oh yawn.
If a friggen JUNIOR SENATOR community organizer IN CONGRESS is READY to be President, then so is a former Mayor and Governor...EVEN more so..but you all keep dreaming. they said the same thing about Reagan, and we see how that TURNED OUT.:lol:

Last edited:
I never said I support Sarah. Though she has a much more impressive record then our current President. I am not sure she is ready for the Presidency.

But I wouldnt say she has no chance. In a sane world Obama wouldnt have had a chance.

Things and people change in 2 years. We dont even know who is running. People speculating at this point are just stupid.

Sarah Palin has an impressive record at what??? College?? Being a governor??? What??? She doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath with our president. Dumb broad that she is.

Take your asinine slander somewhere else.

Uh, huh. That's exactly the answer I was expecting. Idiot.

Sarah Palin has an impressive record at what??? College?? Being a governor??? What??? She doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath with our president. Dumb broad that she is.

Mayor and Governor

And your right. She doesnt deserve to be mentioned in the same breath with our President. He hasnt accomplished anything good. And he has had two years to do plenty.

And thank you for demonstrating how much feminism actually means to the left

Feminism??? Palin has nothing to contribute no matter what her sex. And if feminism means that I should vote for a female and not consider whether or not she would do a good job, then I want no part of it. Feminism, my ass.

Sarah Palin is smarter than obie wan know nothing ever thought about being and her ass is much cuter than meech's too.

Palins unelectable???

Her getting elected to POTUS really wouldn't surprise me at all.

After all. They elected OL'BO didn't they??

Moderates elected Obama. You think moderates are going to elect Palin?

What makes you think they wouldn't??

After all they got suckered into voting for OL'BO didn't they??

Nobody got suckered into it. He is brilliant and wants the best for this country. You people would hate him no matter what. So don't think that your faux criticism is fooling anybody.

Moderates elected Obama. You think moderates are going to elect Palin?

Nobody got suckered into it. He is brilliant and wants the best for this country. You people would hate him no matter what. So don't think that your faux criticism is fooling anybody.

right, he's brilliant all right, tripled the national debt in 2 years, losing in Afghanistan, soldiers dying left and right, and the uneimployment is at 10%.. that's fucking brilliant.

right, he's brilliant all right, tripled the national debt in 2 years, losing in Afghanistan, soldiers dying left and right, and the uneimployment is at 10%.. that's fucking brilliant.

:eusa_shhh:
they don't care about all that, just their fantasy that the Obama is, BRILLIANT, messiah like, he be the man the WHOLE WORLD LOVES.:lol:

oh yawn.
If a friggen JUNIOR SENATOR community organizer IN CONGRESS is READY to be President, then so is a former Mayor and Governor...EVEN more so..but you all keep dreaming. they said the same thing about Reagan, and we see how that TURNED OUT.:lol:

Invalid argument.
I have been hearing a lot about this person "they" for 40 years.

oh yawn.

Invalid argument.
I have been hearing a lot about this person "they" for 40 years.

'They' would be the progressive Statists that were so afraid that Ronald Reagan was gonna blow up the world...on a sidenote?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv13ZnkpWos[/ame]

It drove 'they' nutz! And rightfully so. :lol:

If Jean Kilpatrick was running how many of you would have supported her over Palin?
She had 100 times the experience as Palin but how many TV reality shows did she have?
Palin is a very nice woman and a good person. I have no problems with her.
However, take away her looks and she would have never been elected to anything.
Palin is a TV talking head entertainer. She is not electable as a representative of conservatives.
We like her but we do not want her representing us.
Has nothing to do with Obama.
To the seriously misinformed: Obama is not running as a Republican.
Damn, how friggin stupid do you have to be to not know that?
I can not believe how naive and gullible most folks are these days.

what makes you think they wouldn't??

After all they got suckered into voting for ol'bo didn't they??

nobody got suckered into it. He is brilliant and wants the best for this country. You people would hate him no matter what. So don't think that your faux criticism is fooling anybody.

right, he's brilliant all right, tripled the national debt in 2 years, losing in afghanistan, soldiers dying left and right, and the uneimployment is at 10%.. That's fucking brilliant.

$hot_air.jpghotair.jpg

Forum List

Back