Sarah Palin mum on what she reads

And she coulda easily said the NY Times and Wall Street Journal or something like that. It's not that hard -_-

Kaite asks me what news papers or publication do I read and I go "well, mostly the Washington Post, NY Times, and the Wall Street Journal."

That wasn't hard @ all -_-

I knew this was a fit-up. Couric ambushed her. Why couldn't they use a studio and have Sarah sitting down? I mean, Couric demanded Sarah wallk AND think AND talk all at the same time. :D

All of them papers. She appears to deal with a few issues that interest her.

In her 22 months in office, Ms. Palin has not addressed many of those matters in a significant way, pursuing a narrower agenda rooted in Alaska’s resource-based economy.

Ms. Palin has approved increased spending for education and the elderly, sued the federal government for listing the polar bear as a threatened species, and pushed for a bill that would have reduced state regulation of new medical facilities.

But by and large, oil and gas issues have dominated her tenure.

I wonder if she wants to shot them from an airplane like the wolfs?:lol:

In her 22 months in office, Ms. Palin has not addressed many of those matters in a significant way, pursuing a narrower agenda rooted in Alaska’s resource-based economy.

Ms. Palin has approved increased spending for education and the elderly, sued the federal government for listing the polar bear as a threatened species, and pushed for a bill that would have reduced state regulation of new medical facilities.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elections-2008/59817-sarah-palin-mum-on-what-she-reads.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back