Sarah Palin Is Trump's Number One VP Pick

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Donald Trump: Palin At "Top Of My List" of VP Choices.

During a campaign stop in Milwaukee today, Donald Trump was asked if he had given any thought to who he would select as his running mate. At first, Trump demurred, saying it was "premature at this stage" and that he would decide after the convention. When pressed by one reporter and asked, "Would you consider Sarah Palin?", Trump responded, "She is certainly at the top of my list."

Palin is stumping for Trump in Wisconsin today, but was not reached for comment in time for this story.

During a campaign stop in Milwaukee today, Donald Trump was asked if he had given any thought to who he would select as his running mate. At first, Trump demurred, saying it was "premature at this stage" and that he would decide after the convention. When pressed by one reporter and asked, "Would you consider Sarah Palin?", Trump responded, "She is certainly at the top of my list."

Palin is stumping for Trump in Wisconsin today, but was not reached for comment in time for this story.

We can all hope. The dream team for humor.

Can it get any better than this?

I imagine his wife isn't going to be too pleased :lol:

That is the perfect combo, and a winning I tell ya!

I hope it is a April Fool Joke, but if not then it will be too damn funny, and will tell the sane that Trump is insane!

This just gets better and better! :dance:

Sarah Palin is the gift to Democrats that keeps on giving.

Her nominated as VP candidate?.....NEVER HAPPEN.

Trump is too smart for that. He'll parade her around for a while, and extract the votes any of her supporters might give for the primaries, then he'll distance himself from the Republican fringe for the general election

I'm willing to bet anything, if he doesn't pick an establishment GOP figured to mop up support within the party, and if Roger Stone doesn't want a place in the cabinet, then it will be Roger Stone.

file not found to link..........lol

With out Roger's intellectual help in Trump's campaign, he doesn't have a prayer in beating Hillary.

file not found to link..........lol
April Fool's day prank?

the headlines, not a joke
nydn-palin-trump.jpg

Sarah Palin was finally reached and has responded to this incredible news.

"The business tycoons that were our Founders refused the tribute the Muslim pirates were demanding and it is about time we need another business tycoon to keep the sea lanes closed to cheap Mexican goods that are invading America. Donald Trump is going to make America great again. I would love to make it with him."

She's smarter and tougher than Obama, Biden, Sanders and Hillary combined

Last edited:

Yep....I think Newt is at the top. Sarah is on the list somewhere. Cruz and Kasich are right off......fuckers.

crystal ball predictions again? who else can they dump all over? I guess they haven't had their fill : so they dig up the woman governor, Mrs. Palin.

Forum List

Back