Sarah Palin is the common sense voice of America

CaGOPPatriot

Rookie
Jul 20, 2010
Tulare, California
Sarah Palin has used a word she created “refudiate” and even though it is not a real word now it will be one soon. Sarah Palin might not have the college degrees that impress liberals but that only means she is not an educated elitist that most Americans hate but a real American just like George W. Bush. Just like President Bush she knows how the average American thinks and what the average American needs. She will make a great President and will be elected in 2012. She appeals to down to earth people like her own Republican Party and all Independents know she is the best choice for America. This makes her a threat to the liberals because now they can see their agenda has ruined this country and Sarah as President will bring back all of the policies that made the Bush administration so successful. With Sarah Palin leading the country we can expect the same prosperity America had under Presidents Reagan, Bush and Bush. I am sure the majority of the voters agree with me and will kick the Democrats out of office completely in the next 2 elections.
The honor, respect, integrity and courage like that of the Bush administration will soon be back in command. The Democrats will soon be just a memory.

California GOP Patriot

Sarah Palin has used a word she created “refudiate” and even though it is not a real word now it will be one soon. Sarah Palin might not have the college degrees that impress liberals but that only means she is not an educated elitist that most Americans hate but a real American just like George W. Bush. Just like President Bush she knows how the average American thinks and what the average American needs. She will make a great President and will be elected in 2012. She appeals to down to earth people like her own Republican Party and all Independents know she is the best choice for America. This makes her a threat to the liberals because now they can see their agenda has ruined this country and Sarah as President will bring back all of the policies that made the Bush administration so successful. With Sarah Palin leading the country we can expect the same prosperity America had under Presidents Reagan, Bush and Bush. I am sure the majority of the voters agree with me and will kick the Democrats out of office completely in the next 2 elections.
The honor, respect, integrity and courage like that of the Bush administration will soon be back in command. The Democrats will soon be just a memory.

California GOP Patriot

I think Sarah Palin has to approve that message first.

Sarah Palin has proven herself to most voters. The liberals fear her and her ability to communicate with the average Americans. Obama with his smooth talk tries to fool the voters Sarah never does any such thing.

Sarah Palin has proven herself to most voters. The liberals fear her and her ability to communicate with the average Americans. Obama with his smooth talk tries to fool the voters Sarah never does any such thing.
Yeah....let's HEAR IT....for the English-challenged, BUBBLEHEADED, pageant-contestant!!!!!

259.gif

I've often heard people say "Even a clock is right, two-times a day."

How embarrassed, Teabaggers SHOULD be, when their "candidate" has a WORSE-RECORD THAN A DAMNED CLOCK!!!!

529.gif

Last edited:

California GOP Patriot
Are you naturally a moron or was it a lot of work ?

Ok. You got it right that time.
the "average murkin" is a fucking brainwashed idiot with a vocabulary that ends with the last chapter of hooked on phonics......or these daze, ebonics.

Sarah Palin has used a word she created “refudiate” and even though it is not a real word now it will be one soon.

So what youre really saying is that the average Sarah Palin supporter is too stupid to learn an actual word (see rePudiate) that theyll just continue to bastardize the english language... Okay, I can agree with you there.

I guess I picked the wrong time to join these forums. Sarah Palin does not appeal to the average common American. She appeals to the average conservative American. While here vocabulary is lacking I do not believe she is a moron. US citizens have been butchering the English language for over 230 years. To focus on it would mean you have little else to worry about.

I personally would not vote for Sarah because she quit as governor. When she did that I lost all political faith in her. What she has to say means little to me. If people choose to listen to her that is their business. If the Republican Party decides to make her their face I think it will be a mistake. She may be a good person but she is not someone I would want running our country.

California GOP Patriot

"This makes her a threat to the liberals because now they can see their agenda has ruined this country and Sarah as President will bring back all of the policies that made the Bush administration so successful."

my god

you are fkn deranged!

are all conservatives so stupid that they can not remember back more than 2 days?

do you really believe that the "Bush administration so successful"

have you completely forgotten that bush was in office when the shit hit the fan?

and now you blame ALL the promblems in America in democrats and Obama and liberal?

not only are you a complete idiot

but you are also refusing to accept any responsibility for the mess the country is in

and there-in lies the keys to palins success;

cons are morons

Stupid is the new Smart, in Conservatopia.

The liberals forget that everything was going fine in this country until the Democrats regained control in 2006. After that is when the decline in the economy began even with everything the GOP did to prevent this upheaval the Democrats wouldn't listen. The voters are listening now and see that all of the blame belongs to the Democrats. They know now that it will all be fixed once the voters return the Republicans to complete control in the next 2 elections.

The liberals forget that everything was going fine in this country until the Democrats regained control in 2006. After that is when the decline in the economy began even with everything the GOP did to prevent this upheaval the Democrats wouldn't listen. The voters are listening now and see that all of the blame belongs to the Democrats. They know now that it will all be fixed once the voters return the Republicans to complete control in the next 2 elections.

If it was going fine until 2006, why did the dems regain Congress? You don't fire someone that's doing a heckuva job, right Brownie?

If it was going fine until 2006, why did the dems regain Congress? You don't fire someone that's doing a heckuva job, right Brownie?[/QUOTE]

America has seen the terrible job done by the Democrats and that is why the voters are going to put the GOP back into control. You liberals are just too blind to see that the majority in this country objects to the direction the Democrats are taking this country. The Republicans will return us to the traditional America the majority wants.

There is no possible margin of error for this prediction: Sarah Palin will not get the nomination in 2012. It would ensure a second term for Obama, and the GOP strategists know it. End of story.

Only fools fail to fear Palin. She is not competent to be President of the U.S.; only a fool believes she has the right stuff.

If it was going fine until 2006, why did the dems regain Congress? You don't fire someone that's doing a heckuva job, right Brownie?

I think the Iraq war had much to do with that turnover....

Only fools fail to fear Palin. She is not competent to be President of the U.S.; only a fool believes she has the right stuff.

hahaha, she is not Competent?
only a fool who voted for the Obama would spew that crap.

Forum List

Back