Sarah Palin is scaring the bejeesus out of Floridians

I guess your not seeing my point or Gov. Palin's. By putting the polar bears on the threatened list, the business interests in Alaska will have to change their procedures from what they are doing now, even though the bear population has increased under the procedures they are using now.

Gov. Palin is protecting jobs in her state. That is part of her job.

Last edited:
Why does anyone think that being a "scientist" some how makes them unbiased ans without an agenda ?

I think the idea is consensus, not an individual's position, and whether you have a pattern of agreeing that science is a good thing, or not.

I guess your not seeing my point or Gov. Palin's. By putting the polar bears on the threatened list, the business interest in Alaska will have to change there procedures from what they are doing now, even though the bear population has increased under the procedures they are using now.

Gov. Palin is protecting jobs in here state. That is part of her job.

It's possible that the end goal was a worthy one. I think her style to reach that goal requires a little scrutiny. I don't generally believe that the ends ever justify the means when the means are dishonest.

I am pooped from this discussion, see y'all later.

Last edited:
I don't know the answer to that.

I do think science (using available evidence without bias) is indispensibal for most of the policy decisions that government officials face.

Everything from looking at intelligence honestly, to crime statistics, to global warming, to the economy - policy is usually better when it is evidence-based instead of faith-based.

Living a fulfilled personal day-to-day life, on the other hand, usually benefits as much or more from faith.

Just like Obama doesn't want Farrakan's endorsement, I'm sure the gop wishes alliebabble would shut the fuck up.

Ms. Palin's extreme views may be popular with extremists, but not with the mainstream.

Just like Obama doesn't want Farrakan's endorsement, I'm sure the gop wishes alliebabble would shut the fuck up.

Ms. Palin's extreme views may be popular with extremists, but not with the mainstream.

Gosh, it must kill you that the polls and major television networks, including LEFT WING CAMPAIGN STRATEGISTS disagree with your lie.

She doesnt tell the truth and thats why her numbers are falling, she bullshits her way through her town hall meetings and repeats herself over and over without talking about anything of substance. This is why she scares people.
that sounds more like Obama
:lol:

Forum List

Back