Sarah Palin has no idea what the Secretary of Energy does. Surprised?

Oh I'm sure Palin knows what the Energy Department does as I'm sure she dealt with them while forcing the oil companies to shit or get off the pot in Alaska.

Anyone who thinks Palin is dumb is one stupid person.

That woman is far from dumb and smarter than the lefty loons on his board will ever be. LOL

She'd be a great Secretary of Energy.

You mean "Department of the Interior", right?
You people on the left will just swallow anything written about Mrs.Palin. It just shows that deep down you on the left believe all women are stupid, so you should spit on them every chance you get.
She has boobies...

Yeah! Put her in the clown car we can rename it the Saggin' Wagon!
They look good in a bra behind a shirt....

Oh I'm sure Palin knows what the Energy Department does as I'm sure she dealt with them while forcing the oil companies to shit or get off the pot in Alaska.

That woman is far from dumb and smarter than the lefty loons on his board will ever be. LOL

You mean "Department of the Interior", right?
You people on the left will just swallow anything written about Mrs.Palin. It just shows that deep down you on the left believe all women are stupid, so you should spit on them every chance you get. oh wait, that would be all women who are Republican that you all should spit on

There you go again, ranting about something you just assumed!!

Palin means "Department of the Interior" not "Department of Energy". The difference between the two was already discussed.

Also, all I did was point out the mistake. If you had any integrity, you would not have descended into a partisan screed in defense of a mistake.

I bet she is smart enough to know not to set up her own private e-mail server in her basement.

Yeah, but notice how they just ignore all that because she's a woman Democrat? which shows they have no more honor than that Lying crooked Hillary does.. It's so ugly how long they can go on and on and on and on with their hate of someone

"oil and gas and minerals, those things that God has dumped on this part of the Earth for mankind’s use instead of us relying on unfriendly foreign nations." :lmao:

The gift that keeps on talking. :eusa_dance:

I don't get it?..What's wrong with oil, gas and minerals?

I was thinking more of the verb -- the imagery of God taking a dump. That's why it's in bold.

"oil and gas and minerals, those things that God has dumped on this part of the Earth for mankind’s use instead of us relying on unfriendly foreign nations." :lmao:

The gift that keeps on talking. :eusa_dance:

I don't get it?..What's wrong with oil, gas and minerals?

I was thinking more of the verb -- the imagery of God taking a dump. That's why it's in bold.

ohhhhhh..zoom....right by me

Sarah Palin wants to be Donald Trump's energy secretary, has no idea what the job entails

"I think a lot about the Department of Energy, because energy is my baby: oil and gas and minerals, those things that God has dumped on this part of the Earth for mankind’s use instead of us relying on unfriendly foreign nations."

"I'd get rid of it. And I'd let the states start having more control over the lands that are within their boundaries and the people who are affected by the developments within their states. If I were in charge of that, it would be a short-term job, but it would be really great to have someone who knows energy and is pro-responsible development to be in charge."

Palin is alluding to the fact that the federal government owns billions of acres of land and coastal waters, containing quite a bit of oil, gas, and coal. Industry groups have long complained that President Obama hasn't opened up nearly as much of this land to drilling as they'd like. And a few groups out West have even demandedthat much of this land be returned to the states.

Except this all has very little to do with the Department of Energy, which mainly oversees the nation's nuclear weapons program — a task consuming nearly half its budget — and conducts energy R&D.

What Palin wants is the Department of Interior, which manages most federal lands. They're the ones handling leases for coal mining or supervising offshore oil and gas drilling. If you wanted to transfer public lands back to the states, you'd focus on Interior, not Energy.

Anyway, even if Palin did become cabinet secretary, she couldn't just abolish a department on her own. That would likely require an act of Congress. But it sounds like Interior should be the agency she "thinks a lot" about.

Sarah Palin has no idea what the Secretary of Energy does.

WOW!! i'l bet you know more about that worthless Dept. than she does..., RIGHT ? :lmao:... :lmao:... :lmao:... :lmao:... :up:
I'm not the one that wants to take over the "useless" job. She does...

Sarah Palin wants to be Donald Trump's energy secretary, has no idea what the job entails

"I think a lot about the Department of Energy, because energy is my baby: oil and gas and minerals, those things that God has dumped on this part of the Earth for mankind’s use instead of us relying on unfriendly foreign nations."

"I'd get rid of it. And I'd let the states start having more control over the lands that are within their boundaries and the people who are affected by the developments within their states. If I were in charge of that, it would be a short-term job, but it would be really great to have someone who knows energy and is pro-responsible development to be in charge."

Palin is alluding to the fact that the federal government owns billions of acres of land and coastal waters, containing quite a bit of oil, gas, and coal. Industry groups have long complained that President Obama hasn't opened up nearly as much of this land to drilling as they'd like. And a few groups out West have even demandedthat much of this land be returned to the states.

Except this all has very little to do with the Department of Energy, which mainly oversees the nation's nuclear weapons program — a task consuming nearly half its budget — and conducts energy R&D.

What Palin wants is the Department of Interior, which manages most federal lands. They're the ones handling leases for coal mining or supervising offshore oil and gas drilling. If you wanted to transfer public lands back to the states, you'd focus on Interior, not Energy.

Anyway, even if Palin did become cabinet secretary, she couldn't just abolish a department on her own. That would likely require an act of Congress. But it sounds like Interior should be the agency she "thinks a lot" about.

Sarah Palin has no idea what the Secretary of Energy does.

WOW!! i'l bet you know more about that worthless Dept. than she does..., RIGHT ? :lmao:... :lmao:... :lmao:... :lmao:... :up:
I'm not the one that wants to take over the "useless" job. She does...

It is a very useful job as we need someone at the government level in order to invest in energy infrastructure and maintain things. Looking at her history it wouldn't surprise me if she takes most of the profit of the energy corporation and gives a cut of it to the American people!

Fortunately she'll never have the opportunity.

Forum List

Back