Sarah Palin is not a wanker

bobbymcgill

Aug 23, 2008
-For those of you who weren’t keeping track, The Washington Post reports that Sarah Palin winked directly into the camera at least five times during the VP debate. And all this time I thought she was a “wanker” not a “winker.” My bad.

:cuckoo:

Bobby McGill

Idle Wordship

-For those of you who weren’t keeping track, The Washington Post reports that Sarah Palin winked directly into the camera at least five times during the VP debate. And all this time I thought she was a “wanker” not a “winker.” My bad.

:cuckoo:

Bobby McGill

Idle Wordship
I was starting to wonder if she had a brain tumor something that was making her wink involuntary.

This is a woman who is used to manipulating people using her sexual charms.

I can't blame her for that.

If she completely ignored that effect she had on people, if she didn't acknowledge that she was fairly attractive by such methods, she'd be accused of being an ice queen.

I think she's wholly unqualified for the position the Republicans are running her for, but I cannot really fault her for her personal approach to dealing with people

The thing about being an attractive man or woman is that socially-speaking it is a double edged sword.

Some people are going to gravitate toward you because you are attractive.

Some people are going to dislike you for being attractive.

And no matter what you do or how you act, a LOT of people are going to assume that you not intelligent and vain because you are good looking.

That is exactly why a lot of attractive people are often thought aloof and stuck up., ya know.

Puberty hits, and suddenly their very attractive or very unattractive lives change because the world treats them so differently.

They eventually become shellshocked by that treatment (both the good and bad treatment) and retreat from people to protect themselves.

I don't expect people who are unattractive to suddenly feel sorry for those who are attractive, but know that it's not exactly the bed of roses many think it is.

Like being tragically ugly, being tragically beautiful can be a real pain in the ass.

Basically, being far off the bell curve in ANY way, can be very hard on those which fate saw fit to grant that difference.

Last edited:
Sarah, come sit down and let me explain somethings to you ....
mccainstooge.jpg

"We have a lot of work to do.
It's a very hard struggle, particularly given the situation on the Iraq-Pakistan border."
-John McCain

There are parts of the world, other than Alaska, that you might want to learn about. I have had this map printed out so you can study an area that when you are speaking about it - you just might want to knock off the cutesy, flippant remarks, ok?"

sarah_palin_wink.jpg

Can they see Russia across that Arabian Sea? You know I can - from my house, right?

pakistanmap2.gif

Ok, John! I think I got it! Gzzzzz! What do you think - that I am stupid?

ThinkingMonkeyrsRE.jpg

"By the way ... is Pakakistan that pink one? I like pink!! :eusa_angel:
How is the 'big game hunting' in that area that say's India?
We have Eskimo's in Alaska - they are a lot like Indians, doncha know? "

:)

mccainstooge.jpg

:eusa_eh: No comment :eusa_eh:

Sarah, come sit down and let me explain somethings to you ....
mccainstooge.jpg

"We have a lot of work to do.
It's a very hard struggle, particularly given the situation on the Iraq-Pakistan border."
-John McCain

There are parts of the world, other than Alaska, that you might want to learn about. I have had this map printed out so you can study an area that when you are speaking about it - you just might want to knock off the cutesy, flippant remarks, ok?"

sarah_palin_wink.jpg

Can they see Russia across that Arabian Sea? You know I can - from my house, right?

pakistanmap2.gif

Ok, John! I think I got it! Gzzzzz! What do you think - that I am stupid?

ThinkingMonkeyrsRE.jpg

"By the way ... is Pakakistan that pink one? I like pink!! :eusa_angel:
How is the 'big game hunting' in that area that say's India?
We have Eskimo's in Alaska - they are a lot like Indians, doncha know? "

:)

mccainstooge.jpg

:eusa_eh: No comment :eusa_eh:
Hilarious!

Forum List

Back