Partyless patriot needs help!!!

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
As any of you who have recently read any of my latests posts might guess, I, your friendly neighborhood Skull Pilot, am feeling a little disenfranchised lately.

I tried drinking the Kool-Aid with a liberal dose of tequila (no pun intended) and all I got was a hangover and some disturbing messages on my voice mail. Funny, I don't remember giving my number to any Satan worshipers.

But I digress. I have been doing some research on my favorite invention of Al Gore, the Internet (perhaps you've heard o fit) and have found several alternative political parties that i might want to join.

But because of my hangover I am having a hard time choosing. Will you help?

Here are a few of the parties i am looking into:

The American Beer Drinkers' Party

Welcome to the Official Web Site for the American Beer Drinker's Party. Open up a cold one and hang around a while. We are a rag tag group of loyal American's that have become disillusioned with politics as normal. ( as in RepublicDemocrat Party Inc. ) What we propose and stand for, is a change to a new political system of government, based on the needs of the citizen, as dictated in the Constitution's Preamble. If you don't remember what that says, don't worry, no one in Washington does.

The Pansexual Peace Party

The Pansexual Peace Party (PPP) is a grass-roots political party based in the United States of America. The principal premise of the PPP is that peace is possible. The primary purpose of the PPP pages is to promote positive political progress and the partnership paradigm through prurient propaganda. The specifics of public policy which the PPP advocates are complex, and are outlined below. The basic underlying ethic is maximization of peace, freedom, creative expression, and the glorification of human sexuality. This of course entails the minimization of violence, authority, indoctrination, and sexual repression. The motto of the PPP is the Wiccan Rede, and the PPP aligns itself with all political and social organizations which are working to reduce the harm that human beings inflict on one another as well as on the rest of the earth. The political philosophy of the PPP is rooted in many diverse philosophical and spiritual traditions.

The Romantic Transcendentalist Party

The Romantic Transcendentalist Party of the United States was started in 2001. Our party is based on the 17th and 18th Century transcendental and romantic beliefs of William Blake, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Henry David Thoreau, etc..

Our 11 Main Principals are:
1. We value and push for a spiritual return to Nature;
2. We value the goodness of humanity;
3. We value human spirituality as sacred;
4. We value the artist as a supremely individual creator;
5. We value taking pride in our great nation of Liberty and Freedom;
6. We value the exaltation of the senses and emotions over reason and intellect;
7. We value each human spirit as an individual;
8. We value the right endowed by creation to be free to do as we please, so long as we do not infringe on the rights of others to also do so;
9. We value the objection and rejection of a cultural 'norm', seeing that each person is normal in their individualistic being;
10. We value Thoreau's philosophy that 'government is best, which governs not at all';
11. We value the right to join together in revolution against tyranny, and re-establish Liberty and Justice, when such revolt is absolutely needed.

The Scorched Earth Party

Here at the Scorched Earth Party, we are dedicated to a few simple principles:

that the concept of "life is sacred" is the best joke we've heard this year.
that nothing satisfies like clubbing some moron to death with a lead pipe.
that you can never get laid enough.
that the world will continue to deteriorate until 90% of its population is eliminated.
True happiness will never be yours unless you rise up with us. Join the 10% with the lead pipes. Help save the world through random, messy violence, and then wallow in carnal pleasure among the ruins.

I kinda like this last one but I can't trust my judgment right now.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I like the concept of the libertarian party, except that it condones drug use. Yeah, that's not good.

The Libertarian Party does not condone drug use.

B6. What is the libertarian position on the "drug war"?
That all drugs should be legalized. Drug-related crime (which is over 85% of all crime) is caused not by drugs but by drug laws that make the stuff expensive and a monopoly of criminals. This stance isn't "approving" of drugs any more than defending free speech is "approving" of Nazi propaganda; it's just realism -- prohibition doesn't work. And the very worst hazard of the drug war may be the expansion of police powers through confiscation laws, "no-knock" warrants and other "anti-drug" measures. These tactics can't stop the drug trade, but they are making a mockery of our supposed Constitutional freedoms.

Libertarians would leave in place laws against actions which directly endanger the physical safety of others, like driving under the influence of drugs, or carrying a firearm under the influence.

What is the libertarian position on the "drug war"?

The Libertarian Party does not condone drug use.

What is the libertarian position on the "drug war"?

Oh great - why don't we legalize murder as well? Do you know how much money, time and resources it takes local, state and federal authorities with murders? Just think of all the tax dollars we can save if we legalize murder. Oh while you're at it, just legalize everything, abandon law enforcement and let's just all be anarchists!

Spoken from someone who has seen what a heroine addiction can do to a friend, drugs must be erradicted. The war on drugs is merely a skirmish right now. IF I were President, there would be a REAL war. We would've invaded and overthrown Columbia a loooong time ago. There would be chemicals in our atmosphere that would prevent marujana plants from growing. If you're caught with ANY illegal substance, you're in federal prison for 10 years. That's just the start of it. We need to find the root cause and work with local communities in eliminating the root cause. There's a reason why a 17-year old girl who goes to Church with her parents every Sunday is doing fine in school and will live a great life and why her meth addicted friend will die before she's 21.

Of all drug users polled, over 89% said they have tried marujuana. If we eliminate marujuana, we can work our way up.

Compare society from the 1940s, post World War 2, to society in the 1980s with crack-cocaine running rampant in inner cities.

READ MY LIPS: DRUGS MUST BE ERRADICATED FROM SOCIETY.

Oh great - why don't we legalize murder as well? Do you know how much money, time and resources it takes local, state and federal authorities with murders? Just think of all the tax dollars we can save if we legalize murder. Oh while you're at it, just legalize everything, abandon law enforcement and let's just all be anarchists!

Spoken from someone who has seen what a heroine addiction can do to a friend, drugs must be erradicted. The war on drugs is merely a skirmish right now. IF I were President, there would be a REAL war. We would've invaded and overthrown Columbia a loooong time ago. There would be chemicals in our atmosphere that would prevent marujana plants from growing. If you're caught with ANY illegal substance, you're in federal prison for 10 years. That's just the start of it. We need to find the root cause and work with local communities in eliminating the root cause. There's a reason why a 17-year old girl who goes to Church with her parents every Sunday is doing fine in school and will live a great life and why her meth addicted friend will die before she's 21.

Of all drug users polled, over 89% said they have tried marujuana. If we eliminate marujuana, we can work our way up.

Compare society from the 1940s, post World War 2, to society in the 1980s with crack-cocaine running rampant in inner cities.

read my lips: get a better class of friend.
idiot.

Any suggestions?

I won't presume to tell you what party to belong to but I will give you this editecian saying:

No man ever stands taller than when he bends over to dopeslap a fucking nitwit.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Spoken from someone who watched a friend blow their head off during an acid trip... BULLSHIT..

People are responsible for themselves, and their own actions.

Federal prison for 10 years? GMAFB.

:tongue:

His avatar spooks the hell out of me. That ostrictch looks angry.

It does not.. It looks like it just wants to play.. Looks at those eyes, and that quirky little look on its face...

I won't presume to tell you what party to belong to but I will give you this editecian saying:

No man ever stands taller than when he bends over to dopeslap a fucking nitwit.

The Scorched Earth Party it is!

I like the concept of the libertarian party, except that it condones drug use. Yeah, that's not good.

It's less about "condoning" it, and more about removing at least SOME of the laws which are putting people behind bars for YEARS, for crimes that are otherwise non-violent.

Why should someone who possessed marijuana have to be sentenced to jail for YEARS? Not only does that ruin the life of many people who were not harming ANYONE ELSE, it costs taxpayers an exhorbitant amount of money and overpopulates ALREADY overpopulated prisons and jails.

It's ridiculous.

In the LEAST, pot should be decriminalized if not legalized.

Oh great - why don't we legalize murder as well? Do you know how much money, time and resources it takes local, state and federal authorities with murders?

The obvious and unmistakable difference, is that smoking pot is not harming another person. Murdering someone is.

Where I do draw the line of course, is the violent drug dealers. They certainly make a bad name for what is an otherwise victimless indulgence. But of course, if pot was legal, there wouldn't be violent, murderous pot dealers, now would there?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back