Sarah Palin Insults President Obama Publically: Tells Him "Time To 'Womanup' & Lead

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
The White House can't like this nor the Constitutionally ineligible president. What she just did was speak the truth what the president needs to do for 'We The People' in order to restore fiscal responsibility and to avoid a default. But in essence, she knows and deep down, we know that is not going to happen with him or the democrats. With the new poll released last night that shows the usurper having for the first time breaking the 50% barrier, a whopping 54% disapproval rating. That right there shows that Obama's presidency is in peril. Again, Palin knows we have a severely wounded usurper due to his complete lack of total executive experience because he has never operated or balanced a budget. He has never made a payroll. He has never delt with fiscal reform or slashed earmarks and he sure hasn't shown he knows how to prioritize spending. All of that mentioned right there is why we are in this catastrophic crisis. I personally believe that he wants to purposely put this country on the brink of default so he can subvert the Constitution by enacting the 14th Amendment which he has absolutely no authority to do. Again, Palin is right.

Twitter

Last edited:
  • Banned
I am 61 years young, and never thought I would never see the day again since Ronald Reagan when I will actually be able to walk into a voting booth and be extremely proud to vote for a candidate and have faith that she will return America to what it once was.
Eagles Up Sarah.

The White House can't like this nor the Constitutionally ineligible president. What she just did was speak the truth what the president needs to do for 'We The People' in order to restore fiscal responsibility and to avoid a default. But in essence, she knows and deep down, we know that is not going to happen with him or the democrats. With the new poll released last night that shows the usurper having for the first time breaking the 50% barrier, a whopping 54% disapproval rating. That right there shows that Obama's presidency is in peril. Again, Palin knows we have a severely wounded usurper due to his complete lack of total executive experience because he has never operated or balanced a budget. He has never made a payroll. He has never delt with fiscal reform or slashed earmarks and he sure hasn't shown he knows how to prioritize spending. All of that mentioned right there is why we are in this catastrophic crisis. I personally believe that he wants to purposely put this country on the brink of default so he can subvert the Constitution by enacting the 14th Amendment which he has absolutely no authority to do. Again, Palin is right.

l=http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23womanup]Twitter[/url]

LMAO WOMEN UP HOW APPROPRIATE. Im liking her more and more.

I am 61 years young, and never thought I would never see the day again since Ronald Reagan when I will actually be able to walk into a voting booth and be extremely proud to vote for a candidate and have faith that she will return America to what it once was.
Eagles Up Sarah.

it doesn't matter how old you are, you're still a fucking moron.

Go get em Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got him on the run!!!

Twitter

WHO? LMAO!
MooseButt.jpg

Eagles Up Sarah.

That senility just sneaks up on us all of a sudden.

Twitter

Current Intrade odds of Sarah Palin becoming President: 3.1%.

Good luck to you.

Forum List

Back