Sarah Palin doing what she said she would do, back conservatives, not just a party.

I can't believe that anyone with half a mind would defend Sarah Palin.

This women is so stupid, she couldn't balance the budget of a state that has so much oil money, it PAYS people to live there.

Alaska has twice the school drop out rate of the nation, making it the worst in the US.

Alaska had three times the sexual assault rate of the US.

Rural Alaska steeped in sexual violence - USATODAY.com

AND, she believe in witchcraft and speaking in tongues.

Ooga booga didlydroper noodle do do.

Translated, that means, "This woman is stupid".

Stupid.

Dumb.

Would you guys just stop.

Her speeches can be read word for word and win Emmies for comedy. Jeeez.

This is a dumb woman. And anyone who supports her running for public office has got to be a fool. What other possible explanation could there be?

Anyone who seriously believes that Palin sits around and Oooba boogas has got to be really retarded (thats you) to believe that.

I can't believe that anyone with half a mind would defend Sarah Palin.

This women is so stupid, she couldn't balance the budget of a state that has so much oil money, it PAYS people to live there.

Alaska has twice the school drop out rate of the nation, making it the worst in the US.

Alaska had three times the sexual assault rate of the US.

Rural Alaska steeped in sexual violence - USATODAY.com

AND, she believe in witchcraft and speaking in tongues.

Ooga booga didlydroper noodle do do.

Translated, that means, "This woman is stupid".

Stupid.

Dumb.

Would you guys just stop.

Her speeches can be read word for word and win Emmies for comedy. Jeeez.

This is a dumb woman. And anyone who supports her running for public office has got to be a fool. What other possible explanation could there be?

Anyone who seriously believes that Palin sits around and Oooba boogas has got to be really retarded (thats you) to believe that.

Who said she was "sitting around". No, she's "standing up" in church.

Support Doug Hoffman
Yesterday at 5:28pm

The people of the 23rd Congressional District of New York are ready to shake things up, and Doug Hoffman is coming on strong as Election Day approaches! He needs our help now.

The votes of every member of Congress affect every American, so it's important for all of us to pay attention to this important Congressional campaign in upstate New York. I am very pleased to announce my support for Doug Hoffman in his fight to be the next Representative from New York's 23rd Congressional district. It's my honor to endorse Doug and to do what I can to help him win, including having my political action committee, SarahPAC, donate to his campaign the maximum contribution allowed by law.

Our nation is at a crossroads, and this is once again a "time for choosing."

The federal government borrows, spends, and prints too much money, while our national debt hits a record high. Government is growing while the private sector is shrinking, and unemployment is on the rise. Doug Hoffman is committed to ending the reckless spending in Washington, D.C. and the massive increase in the size and scope of the federal government. He is also fully committed to supporting our men and women in uniform as they seek to honorably complete their missions overseas.

And best of all, Doug Hoffman has not been anointed by any political machine.

Doug Hoffman stands for the principles that all Republicans should share: smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty.

Political parties must stand for something. When Republicans were in the wilderness in the late 1970s, Ronald Reagan knew that the doctrine of "blurring the lines" between parties was not an appropriate way to win elections. Unfortunately, the Republican Party today has decided to choose a candidate who more than blurs the lines, and there is no real difference between the Democrat and the Republican in this race. This is why Doug Hoffman is running on the Conservative Party's ticket.

Republicans and conservatives around the country are sending an important message to the Republican establishment in their outstanding grassroots support for Doug Hoffman: no more politics as usual.

You can help Doug by visiting his official website below and joining me in supporting his campaign:
Doug Hoffman For Congress.

- Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin: Support Doug Hoffman | Facebook

Bravo! Perfectly stated Maple. Could you imagine the Liberal reaction if Letterman had joked about raping a Democrat's child? They would be breaking their legs jumping up on their high horses screeching their outrage. Letterman is just a typical Liberal degenerate. I wonder what Letterman's own reaction will be when people start viciously attacking his children this way? Will that be as hilarious to him? Hmm?

Letterman's joke was tasteless but dishonestly calling it a rape joke is not justified and it only shows how the far right lives on manufactured outrage like everyone else breathes oxygen.

Support Doug Hoffman

The people of the 23rd Congressional District of New York are ready to shake things up, and Doug Hoffman is coming on strong as Election Day approaches! He needs our help now.

The votes of every member of Congress affect every American, so it's important for all of us to pay attention to this important Congressional campaign in upstate New York. I am very pleased to announce my support for Doug Hoffman in his fight to be the next Representative from New York's 23rd Congressional district. It's my honor to endorse Doug and to do what I can to help him win, including having my political action committee, SarahPAC, donate to his campaign the maximum contribution allowed by law.

The federal government borrows, spends, and prints too much money, while our national debt hits a record high. Government is growing while the private sector is shrinking, and unemployment is on the rise. Doug Hoffman is committed to ending the reckless spending in Washington, D.C. and the massive increase in the size and scope of the federal government. He is also fully committed to supporting our men and women in uniform as they seek to honorably complete their missions overseas.

Doug Hoffman stands for the principles that all Republicans should share: smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty.

Political parties must stand for something. When Republicans were in the wilderness in the late 1970s, Ronald Reagan knew that the doctrine of "blurring the lines" between parties was not an appropriate way to win elections. Unfortunately, the Republican Party today has decided to choose a candidate who more than blurs the lines, and there is no real difference between the Democrat and the Republican in this race. This is why Doug Hoffman is running on the Conservative Party's ticket.

Republicans and conservatives around the country are sending an important message to the Republican establishment in their outstanding grassroots support for Doug Hoffman: no more politics as usual.

You can help Doug by visiting his official website below and joining me in supporting his campaign:

- Sarah Palin

Gotta love the republicans, right Mr Sinatra?

They take two in the bag elections in NY and NJ and give them over to the Democrats.
Can this possibly get any easier?

Daggett for Gov 09

So, exactly HOW is she helping out again? By fracturing the GOP?

Only helps the Dems.

She's more conservative than most of the GOP combined. The GOP saw a sign that said 'bear left' so they did. We already have a party of Democrats, why would anyone want two? One bird, two wings . . . . for balance. Can't be balanced with both wings on one side.

How is she more conservative than most of the GOP? I have a strange feeling the majority of palin supporters are not able to adequately explain the operating principles of Liberalism or Conservatism. They probably also believe she literally wrote the whole book herself.

Only helps the Dems.

She's more conservative than most of the GOP combined. The GOP saw a sign that said 'bear left' so they did. We already have a party of Democrats, why would anyone want two? One bird, two wings . . . . for balance. Can't be balanced with both wings on one side.

How is she more conservative than most of the GOP? I have a strange feeling the majority of palin supporters are not able to adequately explain the operating principles of Liberalism or Conservatism. They probably also believe she literally wrote the whole book herself.

Palin believes in smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty. The GOP of recent doesn't seem to fit this bill.

She had a ghost writer for her book. And? Whole discussion of that here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/90006-palin-book-frenzy-stuns-media.html

Palin believes in smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty. The GOP of recent doesn't seem to fit this bill.

She had a ghost writer for her book. And? Whole discussion of that here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/90006-palin-book-frenzy-stuns-media.html

Where is the track record showing she "believes" in any of those things? That list is just smoke blowing until it can be demonstrated how she stands by those principles. I wonder if her quitting her job will get cited as evidence she supports smaller government?

It's also hilarious to see people praising her for a book she didn't even write. Well, if her camp is going to thrive on manufactured outrage then manufactured credit will fit in well. That's the great perk of Fantasy Land.

Support Doug Hoffman

- Sarah Palin

Newt Gingrich:

Through my experience as Speaker of the House and building a Republican majority in 1994, I have learned that if America wants a conservative majority in Washington, parts of that majority are going to disagree. I was elected Speaker because a number of moderates voted for me. They gave us control of the House for the first time in forty years, allowing us to balance the federal budget, cut taxes and reform welfare for America.

My endorsement of Dede Scozzafava in the special election for New York’s 23rd Congressional District is a means of regaining a conservative majority in America.

Although some of her values do not match my own, Scozzafava will help us in our efforts to win back Congress. She has signed the no-tax-increase pledge from the Americans from Tax Reform, she has been endorsed by the National Rifle Association, she opposes cap-and-trade and energy tax increases, she is against Obama Care, and she has said she will vote against Nancy Pelosi and in favor of John Boehner as Speaker of the House.

When I became Speaker of the House it was in part because we swept the 1993 elections. Three of the four Republican winners that year were moderates – significantly to the left of the conservative Republican base: Riordan was elected mayor of Los Angeles, Whitman as governor of New Jersey, and Giuliani as mayor of New York. George Allen, a conservative, was elected as governor of Virginia.

The cumulative weight of those four victories set the stage for recruiting that enabled us to have our candidates pick up 53 seats the next year and create the first Republican majority in 40 years.

The choice in New York is a practical one: We can split the conservative vote and guarantee the election of a Democrat in a Republican seat in a substantial loss of opportunity. Or we can find a way to elect someone who has committed to vote for the Republican leader, has committed to vote against all tax increases, has committed to vote against cap-and-trade, and is a strong ally of the NRA.

In order to stop President Obama and the Democrats in Congress, I would rather see Christie win in New Jersey, Bob McDonnell win in Virginia, and have the Republican, Dede Scozzafava, win the special election in NY-23 so that election night in 2009 is a devastating defeat for the Democrats.

My number one interest in the 2009 elections is to build a Republican majority. If your interest is taking power back from the Left, and your interest is winning the necessary elections, then there are times when you have to put together a coalition that has disagreement within it.

We have to decide which business we are in. If we are in the business about feeling good about ourselves while our country gets crushed then I probably made the wrong decision.

If we win all three seats on election night this year, we have taken a big step in replacing Nancy Pelosi in the Speakership. We should be willing to tolerate a fair amount of disagreement among Republicans if we can find the energy to elect a Republican as Speaker of the House. It is a cause worth unifying around.

When are the republicans going to figure out that the northeastern and western states are not going to elect candidates that conform the the radical rightwing agenda. You have to either elect a moderate republican or a Democrat.

Are they willing to cede both population zones to the Democrats?

Where is the track record showing she "believes" in any of those things? That list is just smoke blowing until it can be demonstrated how she stands by those principles. I wonder if her quitting her job will get cited as evidence she supports smaller government?

It's also hilarious to see people praising her for a book she didn't even write. Well, if her camp is going to thrive on manufactured outrage then manufactured credit will fit in well. That's the great perk of Fantasy Land.

She just came out in support of Doug Hoffman. Palin backs Hoffman in NY-23 - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com So you're telling me that she's supporting a candidate who's beliefs and principles she doesn't believe in?

She quit her job to better help rally the conservative base. She will do this much more effectively out of office vs. in office. So far, she's doing a bang up job.

Go read the thread about her ghost writer. You leftists crack me up with your conjured up bullshit.

When are the republicans going to figure out that the northeastern and western states are not going to elect candidates that conform the the radical rightwing agenda. You have to either elect a moderate republican or a Democrat.

A smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty are the components of a radical rightwing agenda? Holy election, Batman, what are they thinking!

Newt Gingrich is correct, and the far right rat pack is eating tainted cheese. The teabaggers are going to cost the GOP some major chances for victories this year, which will lead to a far right purge of the cheeserats next year from the party. This may all work to the good for my GOP: leaner, smarter, and closer to the center than it is right now.

Accept Newt's reasoning or accept Sarah's? Your answer will reveal whether are you smart or just think you are clever.

Last edited:

Only helps the Dems.

Balance?

She balances common sense with idiocy. Look at her "common sense" approach to teen pregnancy. See how well it's worked for her own family?

A smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty are the components of a radical rightwing agenda? Holy election, Batman, what are they thinking!

As if republicans actually did that when they get elected.

No, the radical right wing positions include abortion rights, gay rights, unrestricted gun access. The inability to find a middle ground dooms the republicans in these states

Forum List

Back