Sarah Palin/David Duke 2012

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I think this would be a great way for us to "Take Back America"-don't you?

radiomanatl-albums-funny-stuff-picture1777-sarah-palin-bumper-sticker.jpg

As one who votes Republican I think Palin as the nominee would be the single best to torpedo the parties chances of taking back the white house

That would be far more likely. I don't think the KKK likes women either. But we know the Panthers supported Barack. How much he supported them has yet to be learned...Stay tuned. Lol

Who is the best nominee?
That would be ironic wouldn't it? Duke only hates Black Americans whereas Obama hates all Americans EXCEPT Blacks.

Link to him hating all american except blacks? No? I didnt think so. Oh and arent blacks Americans as well?

What year do you live in?
Until they drop the African American label and start calling themselves Americans then I will believe they are sincere. You don't see whites labeling theirselves white Americans do you? No

Italian Americans

Irish Americans

seem to enjoy their pride in heritage without your scorn.

Why only scorn for Africans who are proud of tehir heritage?

That would be ironic wouldn't it? Duke only hates Black Americans whereas Obama hates all Americans EXCEPT Blacks.

Link to him hating all american except blacks? No? I didnt think so. Oh and arent blacks Americans as well?

What year do you live in?
Until they drop the African American label and start calling themselves Americans then I will believe they are sincere. You don't see whites labeling theirselves white Americans do you? No

I never saw a white slave here in the states either...oh and yes, I have heard of Ialian Americans, Latin American, Irish American etc.

Stop with the "they" crap, your colors are ashowing. :doubt:

What cess pit is this coming out of? I would think Duke would detest Palin just on general economic principles, but she compounded the problem for him by being a race traitor and marrying a minority.

Forum List

Back