Rape, incest and pregnancy

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
This is a sort of triple hitter....

If a child is raped by her father and gets pregnant, should she be forced to have that child? This question was asked to Sharon Angle, republican from Nevada and this woman said the no to an abortion.

I know people are pro choice and pro lifers, but most people agree, if a child is raped, especially by a family member, abortion is warranted. At least I think most people agree with this.

Sharron Angle Opposes Abortion Even With Rape, Incest: 'God Has A Plan' (AUDIO) - Politics

Angle is the perfect example of caring for the fetus and not caring for the child. What is supposed to happen to that raped child during the pregnancy. She will constantly be reminded of being raped by her father, and then have the infant. What the hell is supposed to happen to the infant after birth by the way.

Angle is a horrible human being.

If a child is raped by her father and gets pregnant, should she be forced to have that child? This question was asked to Sharon Angle, republican from Nevada and this woman said the no to an abortion.

I know people are pro choice and pro lifers, but most people agree, if a child is raped, especially by a family member, abortion is warranted. At least I think most people agree with this.

Sharron Angle Opposes Abortion Even With Rape, Incest: 'God Has A Plan' (AUDIO) - Politics

Angle is the perfect example of caring for the fetus and not caring for the child. What is supposed to happen to that raped child during the pregnancy. She will constantly be reminded of being raped by her father, and then have the infant. What the hell is supposed to happen to the infant after birth by the way.

Abortion is legal. There may be personal, ethical or moral constraints regardless of the situation. According to Angle, "God's plan" was the incest itself.

I didn't listen to the article, but any politician who starts or claims "god has a plan" should be a BIG red flag.

My personal take on the situation is that he child should be aborted, the father should be killed. And if for some crazy reason they force the girl to have the child then sharron angle should be made personally responsible for it and be forced to adopt it.

Abortion is legal. There may be personal, ethical or moral constraints regardless of the situation. According to Angle, "God's plan" was the incest itself.

Outstanding post.

I didn't listen to the article, but any politician who starts or claims "god has a plan" should be a BIG red flag.

My personal take on the situation is that he child should be aborted, the father should be killed. And if for some crazy reason they force the girl to have the child then sharron angle should be made personally responsible for it and be forced to adopt it.

You know I am a conservative myself and I agree with that. Leave god out of it. I mean saying god bless America is one thing. Saying god has a plan is totally another. I didn't like it when Bush did it, and I would not like it if anyone did.

in this case I think the Child should be allowed to have an abortion if that is what she wants. If she say wanted to have it and give it up for adoption I would support that as well.

Weird I quote one person and it quotes someone else. Kinda makes my first comment seem out of context lol.

Last edited:

Why is she a horrible human being? Because she has a viewpoint you disagree with? Did she try to say you are a horrible human being because you believe it is OK to kill children? I think the fact that you think she is not entitled to an opinion makes you much more of a horrible human being than she is for being personally opposed to abortion.

And you call yourself spiritual.

I find it much more reasonable to believe she meant that God has a plan for the child, not that the incest itself is part of God's plan. The first is indicative of a loving parent, the latter of an abusive one. The fact that you are trying to twist the words of someone you disagree with to make her seem like the latter says more about you than it does her.

Why is she a horrible human being? Because she has a viewpoint you disagree with? Did she try to say you are a horrible human being because you believe it is OK to kill children? I think the fact that you think she is not entitled to an opinion makes you much more of a horrible human being than she is for being personally opposed to abortion.

How about because its not her opinion but "god has a plans" opinions?

just saying

Then she should be required to give the "good news" to the child. Ya.... that kid won't be fucked up for life....

Are there any more useless two words than "Gods plan?"

when "Religious" people say shit like that to justify stuff like this....this is where ole Harry tells these jerks to take their twisted beliefs and shove em up their asses....i have seen this kinda shit in person...."its gods will".....BULLSHIT....

What did the child do to deserve death?

I thought the thread title was about Zona's latest experiences.

How about because its not her opinion but "god has a plans" opinions?

just saying

It is still her opinion.

What did the child do to deserve being raped by the father? And what gets angle off the hook for not adopting a child she is advocating coming into this world? Are you saying its gods plan that pedophile incest assholes live and breathe in this world? That it is gods plan that a child must suffer being raped and forced to bear children? How about gods plan for having angle adopting it once its born?

Last edited:

What did the child do to deserve being raped by the father? And what gets angle off the hook for not adopting a child she is advocating coming into this world?

Did she refuse to adopt this hypothetical child?

What did the child do to deserve being raped by the father? And what gets angle off the hook for not adopting a child she is advocating coming into this world?

Nothing. She did nothing. The father is a criminal and deserves harsh punishment.
Back to my question: What did the child do to deserve death by abortion?

Nothing. She did nothing. The father is a criminal and deserves harsh punishment.

How about "Gods plan" of free will, and free will includes abortion.

Did she refuse to adopt this hypothetical child?

Has she said she will adopt the hypothetical child if the raped girl decides to have it? How many adopted children does angel have now?

How about "Gods plan" of free will, and free will includes abortion.

Skirting the question.
I ask for the third time: What did the unborn child do to deserve death by abortion?

Forum List

Back