Sarah Palin: 'Corrupt Bastards' In Media

I just saw Palin herself, on FOX, saying that she's got the evidence of a conspiracy to smear Miller with accusations of child molesters. What evidence you ask? Somebody forgot to hang up an I-phone. You can barely hear some reporters engaged in what is obvious joking. Palin sees through them though. It's a conspiracy and she and the momma grizzlies are gonna fight this corruption!

If they were being serious and such evidence existed they would have presented it already.

Palin is the whiniest bitch ever to be in politics. Every other fucking line has something to do with the "lamestream media." I swear, this ladies voice makes me wanna commit suicide:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGWHzhTzUpE
I don't give a shit whether she's running for office or not, she's a leader in the Conservative movement, and can't handle any media scrutiny. Andmall her groupies (O'Donnell, Miller, Angle) whine about the media almost as much as she does.

Palin was right. The CBS affiliate did plot to smear Miller. Here are the reporters busted on tape plotting:

Freedom's Lighthouse » Joe Miller Campaign Releases Voicemail of Alaska Reporters Planning Ways to Smear Him – Audio

Ooops, it goes from a leftie made up fairy tale to the fucking gospel in seconds. How the fuck did that happen?

Sarah Palin: 'Corrupt Bastards' In Media

"Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin’s hour spent as a guest host on NBC’s uber-popular “Today Show” this morning proves one thing beyond any doubt: She needs the media. Badly. And she knows it.

She knows that the worst thing in the world (or at least in her world) is to have people stop talking about her. And the best way to keep people talking is to maintain the sort of hate/love relationship with the media that her political career has been built on over the last four years."

eusa_doh.gif

Forum List

Back