Sarah Palin: 'Corrupt Bastards' In Media

Fail-Lo regurgitates more crap from the HuffPo.
Do you work for them or something?

Which office is Palin running for again?

Liberals don't read the HuffPuff. What does that tell us about Fail&Go?

Anything not on topic is trolling, why are you trolling? :D

Your 'topic' is bullshit. And you know it is. You're lucky that - so far - it hasn't ended up where the majority of your crap ends up... The Romper Room.

Your Avatar is also bullshit. You are no Liberal. You're part of the borg followers in the Obamanation.

mvi0cp.gif

Liberals don't read the HuffPuff. What does that tell us about Fail&Go?

Your 'topic' is bullshit. And you know it is. You're lucky that - so far - it hasn't ended up where the majority of your crap ends up... The Romper Room.

Your Avatar is also bullshit. You are no Liberal. You're part of the borg followers in the Obamanation.

It's a cry of desparation...He wants someone to save him from failure.

I don't think anyone can save him.

I don't think anyone can save him.

He craves my attention. Currently, I give him a little. Soon I will tire of him and move on to more intelligent chew toys.

I just saw Palin herself, on FOX, saying that she's got the evidence of a conspiracy to smear Miller with accusations of child molesters. What evidence you ask? Somebody forgot to hang up an I-phone. You can barely hear some reporters engaged in what is obvious joking. Palin sees through them though. It's a conspiracy and she and the momma grizzlies are gonna fight this corruption!

Palin is the whiniest bitch ever to be in politics. Every other fucking line has something to do with the "lamestream media." I swear, this ladies voice makes me wanna commit suicide:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGWHzhTzUpE[/ame]
I don't give a shit whether she's running for office or not, she's a leader in the Conservative movement, and can't handle any media scrutiny. Andmall her groupies (O'Donnell, Miller, Angle) whine about the media almost as much as she does.

Forum List

Back