Sen. John Cornyn Denies The GOP Is Turning Its Back On Joe Miller, But

BRING IT ON!
BROUGHT!!!!!!!!!!

"A high-level GOP source tells me party leaders have essentially given up on Republican Senate candidate Joe Miller and are now banking on a victory by write-in candidate Lisa Murkowski as the best bet for Republicans to keep the Alaska Senate seat. Murkowski defied party leaders by deciding to run a write-in campaign after she lost the Republican primary last month. But with Miller's campaign faltering, the source tells me that Republican leaders are now worried that Democrat Scott McAdams has a shot of winning and that Murkowski may be the only way to stop him."

493.gif

BRING IT ON!
BROUGHT!!!!!!!!!!

"A high-level GOP source tells me party leaders have essentially given up on Republican Senate candidate Joe Miller and are now banking on a victory by write-in candidate Lisa Murkowski as the best bet for Republicans to keep the Alaska Senate seat. Murkowski defied party leaders by deciding to run a write-in campaign after she lost the Republican primary last month. But with Miller's campaign faltering, the source tells me that Republican leaders are now worried that Democrat Scott McAdams has a shot of winning and that Murkowski may be the only way to stop him."

493.gif

Interesting that you would quote a tipster who is either a liar or a moron or both.

He says this in the second paragraph....

It's remarkable turnaround for Murkowski. Just last month, she was punished by party leaders -- unceremoniously stripped of her chairmanship of the Energy and Natural Resources Committee and her role in Senate leadership -- when she refused to bow out of the Senate race and endorse Miller. But she has consistently said she is still a Republican and would caucus with the Republican party if she wins.

Big whoopsies!!!!!!

Washington (CNN) - In a surprise move, Senate Republicans decided not to remove Sen. Lisa Murkowski from her top position on the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee Wednesday, according to several Republican senators who refused to explain their decision.

Republicans had indicated as recently as Tuesday she was likely to lose her seniority on the committee as penalty for her write-in candidacy in Alaska.

A GOP source in the room tells CNN, despite anger towards Murkowski, the conference decided not to even take up the question of the Senate Energy Committee post because "there was a sense that she's resigned her leadership post, she lost her primary, she will probably lose her race, and she'll be gone. She will not be ranking [Republican] because she will not be here."

So why should anyone believe some freaking incompetent asswipe who can't get his facts right?

Murkowski not stripped of committee leadership position – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

:eusa_whistle:

BRING IT ON!
BROUGHT!!!!!!!!!!

493.gif

So why should anyone believe some freaking incompetent asswipe who can't get his facts right?

A LOT-of-us asked the same questions, for eight-years.

:eusa_eh:

Saw this this morning too.

Miller's slipping into third place, with Murkowski the clear winner. IF she were actually on the ballot she'd walk away with this. As it is, the big question is who will pay for the lawyers to steal this election: The DNC or the GOP?

Either way, Murkowski will have to fight tooth and nail to take the seat that will be rightfully hers. If Miller is in second place, expect the GOP to fight every single write in ballot. If Miller isn't, then it'll be the DNC.

Long story short: Murkowski WILL win the election on Wednesday, she'll just end up having it stolen from her while the partisans cheer. [sarcasm]What a great day for America![/sarcasm]

Forum List

Back