Sarah Palin - compilation thread

Her experience is just as valid as Obama's. She's run an entire state for three years. He's run nothing.

Well, it's TWO years but who's counting?

I keep wondering... why Palin. If he wanted a female on the ticket, why not Senators Hutchison or Dole? Why not Governors Lingle or Rell?

What was the big draw to Palin? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Bottom line is, picking Sarah for VP was an absolute home run, and the writing is on the wall. The libs are pissed and it shows, because they know now the ball game is over and they're going to lose, possibly HUGE. It's EXACTLY what McCain needed to do to energize the conservative base, and he did it in spades.

What a relief it is to be able to finally relax knowing we won't have a racist preacher adoring, inexperienced, terrorist loving, felon coddling, gas bag with no clue on how to run a country, liberal who would splash and burn the economy for President.

Actually, those pasty white guys, that McCain is trying to court, will not vote for an inexperienced woman. No matter how much the RNC tries to shove her down everyone throat. And if she made it to the White House, do you actually think McCain will let her make any decisions? I don't think so, knowing the mechanics of the Republican party. :eusa_whistle:

Actually, those pasty white guys, that McCain is trying to court, will not vote for an inexperienced woman. No matter how much the RNC tries to shove her down everyone throat. And if she made it to the White House, do you actually think McCain will let her make any decisions? I don't think so, knowing the mechanics of the Republican party. :eusa_whistle:
shows how little you know about the GOP

It seems the letter from the Wasilla resident Anne Kilkenny , talking about Palin, has now been proved to be legitimate. Here is the news article about it and several major media outlets have now interviewed her as well. The link to her letter is below the link to the artcle about her letter.
http://www.daily-journal.com/archives/dj/display.php?id=426807

http://www.usmessageboard.com/pure-crap/57505-letter-from-wasilla-resident.html
all that does is confirm that someone wrote it, it doesnt confirm the content

I actually was going to vote for mccain before she picked the worst running mate in history. Palin is essentially pure evil.

-she tried to get polar bears take on the endagered species list so oil companies could drill on protected land.

-she fired a librarian for not taking down a list of books that she wanted down. Talk about giving up freedom of speech (in written form)

-She fights special interest groups? Really? What do you call the NRA? Is that why she has been with the NRA for 10 full years? Is that why they funded her gov. campaign. Talk about lies.

-She fired a chairmen of the oil and gas conservation commitee and appointed her husbands ex boss. WTF?

-She tried to get her ex husbands brother fired from the police force? WTF?

The only person palin cares about is herself. It should be sooooo clear to everyone. Why do you think she is ditching her children and family to run for VP? Do you actually think she will have time to care for a toddler and a down syndrom child and run the country at the same time? Yea really noble of her to throw her special needs son, and toddler to a nanny. In my opinion, anyone who chooses office over family is not to be trusted. She is a media attention whore, why else would you run for a beauty pagent. Does anyone actually think pageantry is for the good of anyone other than themselves? She has more experience ice fishing than conducting foreign policy business.

How can you even think of comparing her experience of running a 25 man police force, to the experience needed to run the military? Obama's mayorship in Chicago had more population than the entire state of Alaska.

I actually was going to vote for mccain before she picked the worst running mate in history. Palin is essentially pure evil.

-she tried to get polar bears take on the endagered species list so oil companies could drill on protected land.

-she fired a librarian for not taking down a list of books that she wanted down. Talk about giving up freedom of speech (in written form)

-She fights special interest groups? Really? What do you call the NRA? Is that why she has been with the NRA for 10 full years? Is that why they funded her gov. campaign. Talk about lies.

-She fired a chairmen of the oil and gas conservation commitee and appointed her husbands ex boss. WTF?

The only person palin cares about is herself. It should be sooooo clear to everyone. Why do you think she is ditching her children and family to run for VP? Do you actually think she will have time to care for a toddler and a down syndrom child and run the country at the same time? Yea really noble of her to throw her special needs son, and toddler to a nanny. In my opinion, anyone who chooses office over family is not to be trusted. She is a media attention whore, why else would you run for a beauty pagent. Does anyone actually think pageantry is for the good of anyone other than themselves? She has more experience ice fishing than conducting foreign policy business.

How can you even think of comparing her experience of running a 25 man police force, to the experience needed to run the military? Obama's mayorship in Chicago had more population than the entire state of Alaska.

That's not even the worst of it...

I heard that she PICKS HER NOSE. Can YOU BELIEVE THAT? There's no way i'm voting for such a vile creature.

She abused her power as mayor, she abused her power as governor, and she will abuse her power in Washington if she ever gets there.

um, when was Obama mayor of Chicago?

Forum List

Back