Sarah Palin Compares Climate Change 'Hysteria' To Eugenics

Oh my what the far left will not do to show how much they truly hate women.

AGW is NOT science, it is a religious cult based on propaganda (much like the far left religion)..

Tom, is this you?

Picture-644.jpg

Looks like he has a boner. Standing next to that amazing babe, I can hardly blame him (it's a heterosexual thing; you wouldn't understand)

Amazing babe? Lick on this, Tommy...

sarah%2Bpalin%2B-%2Bwithout%2Bmakeup%2Bin%2Bhawaii%2Bsarah-palin-12169-8.jpg

sarah+in+hawaii3.jpg

It hasn't warmed in 15 fucking years. I personally, think Eugenics is good for humanity as we're slowly becoming a bunch of fucking devolved apes again...So I wouldn't agree with her there.

Human induced climate charge is a crock!

No I have to disagree. Human induce warming has halted the coming Ice age from the 70's....dont-cha-know.

Besides, who wants a colder world. I'll take the heat any day over the cold. The warming earth has been a boon for mankind.

Meanwhile, in the real world, the Weather Channel co-founder says:

"There is no significant man-made global warming at this time," he wrote.

....Coleman blamed the media for spreading inaccuracies.

"It's very difficult for anybody to be against it, because the media has told the nation over and over again, day after day for 20 years that the oceans are rising, the polar bears are dying, the ice is melting, that storms are going to sweep the earth and that we're all going to die of a heat wave," responded Coleman, later assuring viewers that more polar bears are "alive and happy" today than ever before. "This is an incredible, bad, bad science."

Weather Channel Co-Founder Tells Fox News Host Global Warming Is A Myth

just when there appears to be a glimmer of truth to the story, Fox News shows up and casts a huge shadow of doubt over the entire picture ..

Meanwhile, in the real world, the Weather Channel co-founder says:

"There is no significant man-made global warming at this time," he wrote.

....Coleman blamed the media for spreading inaccuracies.

"It's very difficult for anybody to be against it, because the media has told the nation over and over again, day after day for 20 years that the oceans are rising, the polar bears are dying, the ice is melting, that storms are going to sweep the earth and that we're all going to die of a heat wave," responded Coleman, later assuring viewers that more polar bears are "alive and happy" today than ever before. "This is an incredible, bad, bad science."

Weather Channel Co-Founder Tells Fox News Host Global Warming Is A Myth

Other than the alarmist who came out in droves after the extreme heat in 2005, most scientist predict a much more gradual increase in the effects. Here is a 20 year comparison of the polar ice cap.

Daily Arctic Sea Ice Maps

n-SARAH-PALIN-large570.jpg

Sarah Palin is once again brushing off global warming as "junk science," comparing warnings about the threat of climate change to the eugenics movement of the early 20th century.

Last week, the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate recorded a video for the Sarah Palin Channel dismissing the "con job" of man-made climate change.

"I'm not a denier. I don't doubt that climate change exists," Palin says in the video. "No one has proven that these changes are caused by anything done by human beings via greenhouse gases. There's no convincing scientific evidence for man-made climate change. The climate has always been changing."

She continues: "Climate change is to this century what eugenics was to the last century. It's hysteria and a lot of it's junk science. And when it's as discredited as eugenics, you know a lot of people are going to look very foolish and heartless."

More: Sarah Palin Compares Climate Change Hysteria To Eugenics

Eugenics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Agricultural Genetics - Eugenics Archive Theme

Eugenics? Does Sarah even know what it means? Only her brain could have made such a connection. Is she comparing man-made climate change to Nazi Germany? Is eugenics really junk science as Sarah claims? I don't think so...

The notion that Sarah Palin would actually review even the summaries of the science and talk to actual scientists in order to receive an analysis of the science or a briefing of some kind before she made her statement is laughable in and of itself.

Palin knows her audience, and she knows what they expect her to say (whether she believes it or not), and she dutifully says it each and every time. That's not the definition of leadership, Sarah!

just when there appears to be a glimmer of truth to the story, Fox News shows up and casts a huge shadow of doubt over the entire picture ..

Huffington Post ran the story, darlin.

where did I say otherwise ? I read the link you provided. Are any of you idiots saying Fox wasn't involved and HP is lying?

where did I say otherwise ? I read the link you provided. Are any of you idiots saying Fox wasn't involved and HP is lying?

So are you saying that the co-founder of the Weather Channel didn't say what he is recorded saying?

If not, what exactly do you doubt?

Moron.

So are you saying that the co-founder of the Weather Channel didn't say what he is recorded saying?

If not, what exactly do you doubt?

Moron.

Fox News .... maybe I wasn't clear enough and it flew over the head of every idiot on the thread ... like yours.

Tom, is this you?

Picture-644.jpg

Looks like he has a boner. Standing next to that amazing babe, I can hardly blame him (it's a heterosexual thing; you wouldn't understand)

Amazing babe? Lick on this, Tommy...

sarah%2Bpalin%2B-%2Bwithout%2Bmakeup%2Bin%2Bhawaii%2Bsarah-palin-12169-8.jpg

sarah+in+hawaii3.jpg

She looks great to me. I'd put my tongue in all her right places. How about you Lakhota? Where do you put your tongue? I mean after you and Jerome are through playing in the toilet? Does your breath smell like the septic tank afterwards? I'll bet it does, huh?

Why do we get this constant rant about Sarah Palin that most likely originates from Media Matters? She isn't running for anything and she has no political power. Granted Media Matters only monitors conservative speech but they could get a lot more stuff by monitoring the freaking vice president . Maybe it's part of the democrat party's war on women.

Forum List

Back