Sarah Palin Compares Climate Change 'Hysteria' To Eugenics

Hey.. why not poke fun at the Flat Earthers still buying that debunked horseshit?

Fucking retards.

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs never got through their first semester at college. Their formal education consists/consisted of high school diplomas. I bet that means all the warmies and empirical science haters are going to quit using their computers/software for disseminating bullshit, right this very minute, aren't they?

Why do we get this constant rant about Sarah Palin that most likely originates from Media Matters? She isn't running for anything and she has no political power. Granted Media Matters only monitors conservative speech but they could get a lot more stuff by monitoring the freaking vice president . Maybe it's part of the democrat party's war on women.

She heads a multi-million dollar PAC.

One of the fundamental principles of eugenics was that people whose circumstances meant they couldn't afford to keep having babies should not keep having babies;

that is also a fundamental principle of modern day conservatism. Careful what you condemn.

You're wrong in the first case.

Tell us: do you think people who can't afford to have babies should keep having them?

One of the fundamental principles of eugenics was that people whose circumstances meant they couldn't afford to keep having babies should not keep having babies;

that is also a fundamental principle of modern day conservatism. Careful what you condemn.

Tell us: do you think people who can't afford to have babies should keep having them?

I'm wrong? How do you know I'm wrong?

I'm wrong? How do you know I'm wrong?

I know you're wrong because I've read a history book.

Now, answer the question: do you think people who can't afford to have babies should keep having them?

Forum List

Back