Sarah Palin calls Barbara Bush a "Blue Blood"

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Sarah Palin dismisses Barbara Bush as a ‘blue blood’ - Yahoo! News

Yeah, Sarah, she has class. You, on the other hand, got lucky when McCain close you as his running mate. THAT is what you have been cashing in on since then. Other than that...

Oh wait, you did guit as Governor of Alaska in mid-term. Yeah, you did do that. Can't blame you Sarah. Look at all the money you have made.

What a joke this woman is!

So?

Isn't that what you LEFTIES referred to them as?

sheesh. better stop the damn presses, AGAIN:lol:

:popcorn: Only a small preview of what is to come with the 2012 GOP primary. Got my popcorn ready for what should be a fun time.

At first, I'd call it cannibalism... but on second thought it may be closer to incest, since both sides may end up fucking each other in the end. :cool:

What did you call Barack Obama's thug thizzle on Hillary Clinton?

So I guess you're going to keep running with that narrative. I think there wasn't/isn't much of a substantive difference between Obama and Hilly... and any difference between them pales in comparison to the gap between the GOP establishment and the TPers.

Just like the Clintons can't stand the Obamas.

Or do you just post whatever partisan dribble comes to mind?

Do you even bother to think before you type out a post and click submit reply?

The Obama camp used the race card against the Clintons for political expediency.

No, I dont think the Clintons like the Obamas and I have good reason to believe so.

You people are missing the point. Sarah again shows her ignorance by actually responding to Barbara. She should have held her tongue. She can't because she is a walking EGO. This is only the beginning with illustrations of a well endowed ability to put her foot in her mouth. Wait until the 2012 campaign.

Then she says she won't give Katie Curic an interview if she runs in 2012, because she of her questions in her last disasterous interview. You know, hard, partisan questions like:

"So what books do you read?"

Palin is the most dangerous thing that this country or the Republican Party can face. She is imbalanced and self endulgent with could very well be an impending disaster. We should all fear what she may be capable of. Her thirst for power could lead her to extremely dangerous desperate acts.

Last edited:
You people are missing the point. Sarah again shows her ignorance by actually responding to Barbara. She should have held her tongue. She can't because she is a walking EGO. This is only the beginning with illustrations of a well endowed ability to put her foot in her mouth. Wait until the 2012 campaign.

Then she says she won't give Katie Curic an interview if she runs in 2012, because she of her questions in her last disasterous interview. You know, hard, partisan questions like:

"So what books do you read?"

Palin is the most dangerous thing that this country or the Republican Party can face. She is imbalanced and self endulgent with could very well be an impending disaster. We should all fear what she may be capable of. Her thirst for power could lead her to extremely dangerous desperate acts.

Palin is a threat to Barbara's boy Jeb if he decides to jump in the race. That's why Barbara said what she did. Palin did the right thing and went after that elitist mentality the old hag has along with the elitist RINO's. Also when did Palin ever mention Couric's name on not giving her a interview?

Come November they jump in step.
Do you think they should just vote Democrat?

Oh, yeah...that's "in their best interests". :lol:

It could be if the dem candidate is the best choice as they sometimes are.
sometimes the republican candidate is the best choice.

But you will get no disagreement from me if you are trying to say our 2 party system has run it's course and is now a detriment to my country.

I would love to see a no confidence option on our ballots.
If the no confidence option gets the most votes we do it over with 2 new candidates.
This should include primaries especially.

Come November they jump in step.
Do you think they should just vote Democrat?

Oh, yeah...that's "in their best interests". :lol:

It could be if the dem candidate is the best choice as they sometimes are.
sometimes the republican candidate is the best choice.

But you will get no disagreement from me if you are trying to say our 2 party system has run it's course and is now a detriment to my country.

I would love to see a no confidence option on our ballots.
If the no confidence option gets the most votes we do it over with 2 new candidates.
This should include primaries especially.
"None of the above". I'm good with that. :beer:

Forum List

Back