Sarah Palin calls Barbara Bush a "Blue Blood"

Just like the Clintons can't stand the Obamas.

Do you even bother to think before you type out a post and click submit reply? Or do you just post whatever partisan dribble comes to mind?

No and yes.

Sarah G(oofball),

Probably this will be the first and last time I'll agree with you.

But then you are an utter idiot....... a babbler.

Who the fuck knows what a babbler will come up with ?????

aleistercrowleys.jpg

barbarabush.jpg

The whole point to Shara's comments are missed by the VAST majority here. And who cares what liberals think anyway.

This is NOT class or race warfare like the democrats engage in daily. It's an ideological struggle inside the republican party!

Palin is a CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVE! The Bush family are part of the progressive wing of the republican establishment. THAT is what this is all about. And those who believe she should shut up and set down are part of the problem and not the solution...they are why we are in the shape we are in right now.

The longest sustained period of unemployment above 8% in US HISTORY. The Federal deficit GREATER than the entire GDP for the entire country. Personal wealth 40% lower than it was 4 years ago for middle America. The REAL inflation rate at nearly 16%.

This has NOTHING to do with class. It has to do with a view shared by our founders that our federal government should be LIMITED in scope and RESPONSIBLE to we the people...and NOT the other way round!

Barbara Bush bears little resemblance to her mother but does quite well with the Satan wanna be. Her name was Pauline Robinson Pierce.

aleistercrowleys.jpg

barbarabush.jpg

paulinepierce.jpg

Grandpa Crowley, Babs Bush, and a young Aleister. A conclusive resemblance has been established by simply posting the younger versions of the two persons in question. No conspiracy theory, just the facts.

crowleysfather.jpg

barbarabush.jpg

aleistercrowleys.jpg

Marvin Bush bears a striking resemblance to his bio Grandpa. Marvin, the man compared to Aleister Crowley, a boy.

marvinbush.jpg

kidcrowley.jpg

aleistercrowleys.jpg

Grandpa Crowley, Babs Bush, and a young Aleister. A conclusive resemblance has been established by simply posting the younger versions of the two persons in question. No conspiracy theory, just the facts.

crowleysfather.jpg

barbarabush.jpg

aleistercrowleys.jpg

Interesting. Albeit you are a lunatic who put birthers and Alex Jones to shame, but I have to ask how on the planet have you came to the conclusion that the Bush family bloodline is mingled with Crowley's bloodline.

Although I am conservative now, I was not when I was young and I am very deeply aware of Aleister Crowley and his "craft" and beliefs..

crowleysfather.jpg

barbarabush.jpg

aleistercrowleys.jpg

Yes, the resemblance is uncanny. Two eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. Hair on the head. I mean, what are the odds?!

Uh oh -- it looks like I'm related to Crowley, too. Man, that dude got around, didn't he?

Since Babs Bush and Aleister Crowley are not officially father and daughter, using an old bald man with no wrinkles and comparing him to an old wrinkled woman with a full head of white hair is stupid. Conspiracy theorists are purposely dumb or just totally incompetent. The pictures I've posted are available and likely have been so for a long time but no one until I posted them. What I've posted renders conclusive resemblances between Babs and Crowley and Marvin Bush to kid Crowley is just crazy close.

The old Babs pic may have been taken in 05. Notice how Babs resembles young Crowley more than old bald Crowley because they both have hair and that shapes the face and eyes.

crowleyaleister.jpg

barbarabush.jpg

aleistercrowleys.jpg

oldbabs.jpg

Last edited:
Since Babs Bush and Aleister Crowley are not officially father and daughter, using an old bald man with no wrinkles and comparing him to an old wrinkled woman with a full head of white hair is stupid. Conspiracy theorists are purposely dumb or just totally incompetent. The pictures I've posted are available and likely have been so for a long time but no one until I posted them. What I've posted renders conclusive resemblances between Babs and Crowley and Marvin Bush to kid Crowley is just crazy close.

The old Babs pic may have been taken in 05. Notice how Babs resembles young Crowley more than old bald Crowley because they both have hair and that shapes the face and eyes.

Just wondering, but did they all fly on a fake plane on the way to killing Kenendy?

Marvin Bush, the man compared to Grandpa Aleister, the man and boy. Marvin looks much more like the child version of Crowley than the man...CRAZY!

kidcrowley.jpg

marvinbush.jpg

aleistercrowleys.jpg

Barbara Pierce Bush will forever keep the daint face of her Great Grandfather, Aleister Crowley...it's so cute.:D Uncle Marvin finishes this nicely as this developing family tree of Bush & Crowleys continues.

Please tell me what you're drinking that make you see any similarities.

I could make a fortune selling it as an alternative to methamphetamines.

By the way, when will you tell us which driver killed KENENDY???

Barbara Pierce Bush will forever keep the daint child's face of her Great Grandfather, Aleister Crowley...it's so cute. Uncle Marvin finishes this nicely as this developing family tree of Bush & Crowleys continues.

newbabs.jpg

kidcrowley.jpg

marvinbush.jpg

Barbara Pierce Bush will forever keep the daint child's face of her Great Grandfather, Aleister Crowley...it's so cute. Uncle Marvin finishes this nicely as this developing family tree of Bush & Crowleys continues.

Why do you pull this shit of deleting, then reposting when someone replies to your post?

Does it make your little 12th grade brain feel superior somehow?

Forum List

Back