Sarah Palin Buys Her Own Book, $63,000 Worth

Palin has more heart in her little finger than both the cold robots known as the Frist Lady and the President have in their entire bodies.

Hardly.

She didn't even have the balls to finish her term as governor.

oh really.
Where did the Obama finish his term as a Junior Senator to run for President, or Shrilly Clinton finish her job as a Senator to run for President and then take the job of Sec. of State?.

you alls old same ole same ole is getting rather worn out. ya need something new.:lol:

Sarah Palin has found a down-low way to stay atop the bestsellers' chart:
Sarah Palin spent $63,000 on copies of 'Going Rogue' for supporters

Sarah PAC spent another $8,000 on colorful bookmarks, and another $20,000 for what appears to have been the cost of sending her personal photographer and another aide along on her book tour.

I guess you're gonna tell me the other $28,000 was to help her stay atop the bestsellers list somehow too....
How fuckin' desperate can you scum get....
:talktothehand:

Sarah Palin has found a down-low way to stay atop the bestsellers' chart: she's quietly using her political action committee to buy up copies of her memoir.

I thought enough right-wing groups bought copies in bulk to pump the sales up so she looked popular?

What the report says is she spent the money to give books to large donors. So if Big Donor sends a check to the PAC for $500, and gets a book that retails for $20, how is Sarah out on this deal?

that is just 3000 copies. How is that going to keep her on the best seller list? The number of books she sells, Harper could probably have comped her that many with no real loss.

Sarah Palin has found a down-low way to stay atop the bestsellers' chart: she's quietly using her political action committee to buy up copies of her memoir.

I thought enough right-wing groups bought copies in bulk to pump the sales up so she looked popular?

All best seller listed authors buy thousands of dollars worth of their own books for give aways and signed gifts as well as donations to book clubs. Only cheap liberal authors seem to be the cheapest in this endeavor. Check the stats for yourself.

To put things in perspective, she sold 439,000 copies the first week. If her PAC had not bought those books, she would only have sold 436,000. This is the kind of difference that would knock her off the sales chart?

I'm sure Real Americans who bought her book could give a shit less about this. they have more important things to worry about, like finding and keeping a job, having this Progressive administration bankrupt them and their grandchildren.

All best seller listed authors buy thousands of dollars worth of their own books for give aways and signed gifts as well as donations to book clubs. Only cheap liberal authors seem to be the cheapest in this endeavor. Check the stats for yourself.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the $63,000 is greater than the sales of the books by Schumer, Pelosi and Reid combined

Also, Libruls always find a way to hit a new bottom. They make the Laurentian Abyss look like a kiddy pool.

It's so funny watching the left flip out over Private Citizens..

First Rush, now Palin, Beck, etc..some need to get to a LIFE.:cuckoo:

She's a public figure.

Public figure is a legal term applied in the context of defamation actions (libel and slander) as well as invasion of privacy. A public figure (such as a politician, celebrity, or business leader) cannot base a lawsuit on incorrect harmful statements unless there is proof that the writer or publisher acted with malice (knowledge or reckless disregard for the truth).

I'm sure Real Americans who bought her book could give a shit less about this. they have more important things to worry about, like finding and keeping a job, having this Progressive administration bankrupt them and their grandchildren.

How much has this administration cost you, in real dollars, and how?

It's so funny watching the left flip out over Private Citizens..

First Rush, now Palin, Beck, etc..some need to get to a LIFE.:cuckoo:

She's a public figure.

Public figure is a legal term applied in the context of defamation actions (libel and slander) as well as invasion of privacy. A public figure (such as a politician, celebrity, or business leader) cannot base a lawsuit on incorrect harmful statements unless there is proof that the writer or publisher acted with malice (knowledge or reckless disregard for the truth).

yeah, so go for it.

Being a canuck you're probably not very good at math so I'll help you out.

Reports put her sales at about 2 million copies sold. $63K could represent roughly 3,000 books depending on what she's paid per copy. So just for grins let's round it up to 5,000 books, or .0025 of 2 million. So that only leaves another 1,995,000 copies sold to be accounted for.

Nice try though, dipwad.

Being a canuck you're probably not very good at math so I'll help you out.

Reports put her sales at about 2 million copies sold. $63K could represent roughly 3,000 books depending on what she's paid per copy. So just for grins let's round it up to 5,000 books, or .0025 of 2 million. So that only leaves another 1,995,000 copies sold to be accounted for.

Nice try though, dipwad.

Jay's problems are far deeper than his citizenship

Don't ya love how the left uses some deadbeat kid dad (Levi Johnson) as a source for their information on the Palin family.

sheesh, just how low can ya go.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back