Sarah Palin being considered for Secretary of Veterans Affairs

Can you find any snopes article they got wrong?

You want to disprove snopes --- go ahead. I'm not that invested in the answer (note: I did modify my original post to give you some ammunition if you continue to be insistent about something you can't prove or disprove.)
That's ok, I knew you couldn't.

:itsok:

Seems so did you.

Given that Snopes proved you to be a bald-faced liar, I certainly am not motivated to prove them wrong.
If that were true, you'd be able to prove it by linking a snopes article which they got wrong.

Don't just make baseless claims ... prove it.

What the hell kind of perverted and twisted logic is that?

In order to prove the Snopes article correct, I have to dig up one where they were wrong???

What in the world are you smoking? (I'm guessing it's old socks, because it surely has warped your brain)
What a pity you're too deranged to keep up. I didn't link any snopes article, as you seem to hallucinate. I never challenged you to find any snopes article wrong to prove one right. I challenged you to find any snopes article wrong to prove they're not credible.

Given that almost all of the major pollsters did a national popular vote poll, every one of them that called it for Hillary Clinton was right.

You know who got it wrong? That LA poll that all the RWnuts kept pushing. They called the popular vote for Trump.

nice spin. the pollsters said that Hillary had a 60-80 chance of winning the election, not the PV or the EC. They also said that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. They were wrong. We do not elect presidents by PV so that count really means nothing, zero, zip, nada, zilch. but keep it up if it makes your pain less
Oh, look, you're lying again. Who could have seen that coming.

Despite your lie that pollsters didn't poll the popular vote, here's a hundred or so polls indicating the Hillary was expected win the popular vote by a few percentage points....

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Do you ever stop misquoting me and others? I never said that pollsters did not create polls on the PV. They did, and they favored HRC. But the PV is a meaningless statistic. We don't use the PV to elect presidents. If you don't like that, get a constitutional amendment through both houses of congress and then get 38 states to ratify it.

YES, hilly may have won the popular vote because neither of them campaigned in California or New York-------------it means nothing. They both ran their campaigns to win the EC, and she lost. Get over it, you ran a terrible corrupt candidate and she got her ass kicked in the only vote that matters.
You're as dumb as your fellow yahoo.

I never said the popular vote was meaningful. But it does exist and the polls accurately predicted Hillary would win. So claiming now the polls got it wrong is beyond stupid and venturing into conservatism.

get your head out of Hillary's ass. The pollsters said she would win the ELECTION. They lied, or if you want to say it nicely, they polled the wrong sample.
You're deranged, no pollster said she would win the election. The closest you can find to that were among the pollsters who placed the odds in her favor; but even those polls left the door open for a Trump victory.

Oh, look, you're lying again. Who could have seen that coming.

Despite your lie that pollsters didn't poll the popular vote, here's a hundred or so polls indicating the Hillary was expected win the popular vote by a few percentage points....

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

Do you ever stop misquoting me and others? I never said that pollsters did not create polls on the PV. They did, and they favored HRC. But the PV is a meaningless statistic. We don't use the PV to elect presidents. If you don't like that, get a constitutional amendment through both houses of congress and then get 38 states to ratify it.

YES, hilly may have won the popular vote because neither of them campaigned in California or New York-------------it means nothing. They both ran their campaigns to win the EC, and she lost. Get over it, you ran a terrible corrupt candidate and she got her ass kicked in the only vote that matters.
You're as dumb as your fellow yahoo.

I never said the popular vote was meaningful. But it does exist and the polls accurately predicted Hillary would win. So claiming now the polls got it wrong is beyond stupid and venturing into conservatism.

get your head out of Hillary's ass. The pollsters said she would win the ELECTION. They lied, or if you want to say it nicely, they polled the wrong sample.

No they did not. The pollsters doing national polling were measuring the national popular vote.

Every one of their final polls except one had Clinton winning the popular vote.

Geez, its early morning and I have to start educating you first thing before my second cup of coffee is gone.

Those same pollsters said that there was no path for Trump to get 270 EC votes (based on their flawed state by state PV polls). They were either wrong in both cases or they skewed the polls to make it look like the hildebeast could not lose.

They lied and you bought into it. What does that say about YOU?
Here we go again.... post a link to a pollsters final poll indicating Trump had no path to 270. I'm not aware of any.

No they did not. The pollsters doing national polling were measuring the national popular vote.

Every one of their final polls except one had Clinton winning the popular vote.

Geez, its early morning and I have to start educating you first thing before my second cup of coffee is gone.

Those same pollsters said that there was no path for Trump to get 270 EC votes (based on their flawed state by state PV polls). They were either wrong in both cases or they skewed the polls to make it look like the hildebeast could not lose.

They lied and you bought into it. What does that say about YOU?

Tell us more about Trump winning the popular vote.

lol
A more accurate perspective is Hillary losing the popular vote with only 48.2% of the vote.

The vast majority of her votes were from high density, Left coast states. If your version of democracy is to have a few high-population states dictate to the rest of the 40-45 states who runs the country, then let's reconsider dividing the US into three nations: People's Republic of the West Coast, Middle America and the People's Republic of the Northeast. Guess which one has most of the guns and percentage of military volunteers?

vanderbei-examples-600.jpg

B781D9F5D0E30F338496ACBF91B021B4.gif

E8F05D884C7E78E45A200DC953ED3854.gif

You're retarded. Hillary got over 2 million more votes than Trump. That wins you every election in the US except the presidency, because we have a weird, undemocratic way of selecting presidents.
The United States is a republic, not a democracy.

Last edited:
Given that Snopes proved you to be a bald-faced liar, I certainly am not motivated to prove them wrong.
...I didn't link any snopes article, as you seem to hallucinate....
I never saw anyone claim you posted a Snopes link. Did I miss it or are you mistaken? Just bullshitting?

Here's a good Snopes link: John Kerry's Service Record
He said, "In order to prove the Snopes article correct..."

I made no reference to any snopes article.

You want to disprove snopes --- go ahead. I'm not that invested in the answer (note: I did modify my original post to give you some ammunition if you continue to be insistent about something you can't prove or disprove.)
That's ok, I knew you couldn't.

:itsok:

Seems so did you.

If that were true, you'd be able to prove it by linking a snopes article which they got wrong.

Don't just make baseless claims ... prove it.

What the hell kind of perverted and twisted logic is that?

In order to prove the Snopes article correct, I have to dig up one where they were wrong???

What in the world are you smoking? (I'm guessing it's old socks, because it surely has warped your brain)
What a pity you're too deranged to keep up. I didn't link any snopes article, as you seem to hallucinate. I never challenged you to find any snopes article wrong to prove one right. I challenged you to find any snopes article wrong to prove they're not credible.

Pssst .... I am the one who quoted the Snopes article, which proved you lied.

YOU should be the one trying to discredit Snopes, not me.

I never saw anyone claim you posted a Snopes link. Did I miss it or are you mistaken? Just bullshitting?

I think Faun has been hitting the sauce.
Well, it's after 5PM somewhere in the world. :D

As it is, Faun was pretty civil, albeit wrong about the Snopes.

I looked for your Snopes link, but couldn't find it. Do you recall the message post #?

Your charts are irrelevant....
Translation: You are correct, DW. Go fuck yourself and your charts. All that matters is the popular vote. If most Americans are for or against something, then they should dictate their choice to all other Americans.

If the popular vote for President is good for the nation, then why not apply that to everything else when it comes to major decisions? Are you really sure you want to set that precedent?

We use the popular vote in the election of practically every other elected representative in this country.

Translation: You are correct, DW. Go fuck yourself and your charts. All that matters is the popular vote. If most Americans are for or against something, then they should dictate their choice to all other Americans.

If the popular vote for President is good for the nation, then why not apply that to everything else when it comes to major decisions? Are you really sure you want to set that precedent?

We use the popular vote in the election of practically every other elected representative in this country.
Awesome. So open up the Constitution for a rewrite. While it's open I think we should eliminate the birthright citizenship clause, require all politicians above state-level to be veterans and require all voters to 1) be a vet and 2) pass a citizenship test to qualify for voting.

Nope. Each state elects its own senators and elected representatives are elected by a majority of the people in their districts and not by the population of the whole state except in those states that only have one district.

No way in hell a Nancy Pelosi or Maxine Waters would be re-elected to Congress if any of the rest of us had any say in that.

I looked for your Snopes link, but couldn't find it. Do you recall the message post #?
LOLOL

You can't find it because he didn't post a snopes article. Why do you think I challenged him to prove snopes is not credible? In response to me claiming WND is not credible, he responded by asking me if I would accept a snopes article as a better source, as though they're not credible.

That's what lead me to challenge him to demonstrate snopes is not reliable.

[edit]Looking back at his post, I see he added a link to a snopes article about Kerry. That link was not in his post when I replied to him. post #532

Awesome. So open up the Constitution for a rewrite. While it's open I think we should eliminate the birthright citizenship clause, require all politicians above state-level to be veterans and require all voters to 1) be a vet and 2) pass a citizenship test to qualify for voting.

You know, there ARE laws that say that the control of the military must be by a civilian, which is why there is a waiting period of at least 7 years for anyone who leaves the military to take a Defense dept posting.

Why do we do that? So we don't turn into a military dictatorship.

LOLOL

You can't find it because he didn't post a snopes article. Why do you think I challenged him to prove snopes is not credible? In response to me claiming WND is not credible, he responded by asking me if I would accept a snopes article as a better source, as though they're not credible.

[edit]Looking back at his post, I see he added a link to a snopes article about Kerry. That link was not in his post when I replied to him. post #532
While I thank you for admitting error, the time stamps show his origional post was at 5:11, your first response at 5:14 then his admission of an edit at 5:17. You quoted that post here at 10:42 that same night: http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15967401/

Both links verify that John Kerry served honorable and earned his awards. That much is fact. What is also fact is what he did once he was discharged.

You know, there ARE laws that say that the control of the military must be by a civilian, which is why there is a waiting period of at least 7 years for anyone who leaves the military to take a Defense dept posting.

Why do we do that? So we don't turn into a military dictatorship.
Correct about Federal law, but it's been waived before by Congress.

I have no problem with the Democrats turning down both Mattis and Petraeus. It would just be another layer of evidence proving they are anti-military.
1zc002v.jpg

LOLOL

While I thank you for admitting error, the time stamps show his origional post was at 5:11, your first response at 5:14 then his admission of an edit at 5:17. You quoted that post here at 10:42 that same night: http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15967401/

Both links verify that John Kerry served honorable and earned his awards. That much is fact. What is also fact is what he did once he was discharged.
Great, now compare those articles with the one mudwhistle linked, which is full of lies maligning Kerry's service, which is why I called him out for using a biased source like workdnutdaily.

John Kerry’s ‘self-inflicted’ Purple Heart, Bronze Star

Trump's bought by 'Concerned Veterans For America', a Koch Brothers group that wants to privatize the VA!

Forum List

Back