Sarah Palin being considered for Secretary of Veterans Affairs

Give them all a pocket-sized copy of the new testament, all veterans problems resolved!!!

Give them all a pocket-sized copy of the new testament, all veterans problems resolved!!!

Actually, it may be more like a pocket-sized copy of the Old Testament.

BXxEQDrCcAA24eN.jpg

Ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!
Oh God...I love you Americans!!!!
The comedy is just gold...how long can you keep producing at this high standard though?!

Go Sarah! She'll clean that dump up.

News Releases - Office of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs

Veterans strongly endorsed VA health care, with 91 percent offering positive assessments of inpatient care and 92 percent for outpatient care. When asked if they would use a VA medical center the next time they need inpatient care or outpatient care, Veterans overwhelmingly indicated they would (96 and 95 percent, respectively). - See more at: News Releases - Office of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs

that dump ?

I saw it earlier on MSNBC. How do veterans feel about that possibility? So far, this is the only link I've found:

The Immoral Minority: Reports say that Sarah Palin is under consideration to join Trump's cabinet as the Secretary of Veteran's Affairs. Update!
NONNONONO Interior. There we can cut the redwoods and put the timber industry back to work!

Sounds good to me.

Here's some great forest management:

Extent of Tennessee fire damage comes into grim focus

Ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!
The comedy is just gold...how long can you keep producing at this high standard though?!

no worries ... the world will be laughing at right wingers for hundreds of years ..

She is so not qualified .

And we wonder he the va is always in trouble . They never have medical industry pros running the thing .

Ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

no worries ... the world will be laughing at right wingers for hundreds of years ..

Yeah, ok... I guess you missed the point where Democrats have the lowest numbers since the twenties?

- Minority control of Senate
- Minority control of the house
- Minority control of governorship's including state houses
- Lost the presidency
- Will not be able to appoint judicial activists to the courts for possibly a decade or better

Yeah.... run with that.

Ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

Yeah, ok... I guess you missed the point where Democrats have the lowest numbers since the twenties?

- Lost the presidency
- Will not be able to appoint judicial activists to the courts for possibly a decade or better

Yeah.... run with that.
The best thing about that....next 2-4 years is all on you guys.

Ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

- Lost the presidency

Yeah.... run with that.
The best thing about that....next 2-4 years is all on you guys.
Get the fuck out of our way snowflake....

Forum List

Back