Sarah Palin as a 3rd party candidate in 2012?

Dystopia

Rookie
Nov 23, 2009
Tennessee
Would Sarah Palin run as a third party candidate in 2012. Sounds hard to think this way, with a number of Republican Party supporters that some believe would run as the Republican Party candidate in 2012. Starting to believe in a working theory that she may run as a third party candidate in 2012 with just a few major actions done by Palin.

The Palin support of a third party candidate in the New York Twenty Third Congressional District that cost the Republican Party from winning a special election of a long established safe seat. The new book from Palin that is attacking the Republican Party 2008 McCain – Palin Presidential Ticket. Plus the building of the Tea Baggers that just registered in the state of Florida as a political party.

• Banned
I hope she does. :)

If she does run as a third party candidate in 2012, she should take as much as ten million votes away from the Republican Party candidate. This would almost guarantee Obama to get a second term in a landslide. If Obama wins in a landslide in 2012, the Republican Party will have to turn to the left in 2016 and 2020.

I hope she does. :)

If she does run as a third party candidate in 2012, she should take as much as ten million votes away from the Republican Party candidate. This would almost guarantee Obama to get a second term in a landslide. If Obama wins in a landslide in 2012, the Republican Party will have to turn to the left in 2016 and 2020.

Why is that?

• Banned
Just me feeling, the Republican Party does not want to nominate Sarah Palin in 2012. With the rest of the possible Republican candidates in 2012, the most likely would be Mike Huckabee or Mitt Romney. If Huckabee gets the nomination, he will pull in the southern votes and would not pull in northern states. If Mitt Romney gets the nomination that was supported by George Bush Sr. He could pull in northern states, but he would annoy the southern states as southerns will only have a choice with an African American and a Mormon.

If the Republicans nominate for President Romney in 2012 and Sarah Palin runs as a third party candidate in 2012 under the banner of the Tea Baggers or whatever political name they will use in 2010 and 2012. It may split the Republican Party with the Rocky Mountain state Republicans and the southern Republican Party for over a generation. Reason I say a split, as Romney is a Mormon.

Just me feeling, the Republican Party does not want to nominate Sarah Palin in 2012. With the rest of the possible Republican candidates in 2012, the most likely would be Mike Huckabee or Mitt Romney. If Huckabee gets the nomination, he will pull in the southern votes and would not pull in northern states. If Mitt Romney gets the nomination that was supported by George Bush Sr. He could pull in northern states, but he would annoy the southern states as southerns will only have a choice with an African American and a Mormon.

If the Republicans nominate for President Romney in 2012 and Sarah Palin runs as a third party candidate in 2012 under the banner of the Tea Baggers or whatever political name they will use in 2010 and 2012. It may split the Republican Party with the Rocky Mountain state Republicans and the southern Republican Party for over a generation. Reason I say a split, as Romney is a Mormon.

Um... the question was: Why would the Republican Party have to turn to the left in 2016 and 2020?

• Banned
Why is that?

Remember the 1968 Presidential Election and what happened to the south after. The political ideology of George Wallace of 1968 was only electable in the southern states with general support nationwide. If you look at the Tea Baggers, and what Sarah Palin as a candidate can get elected in a Presidential Election: is the south. So the 1968 election could mirror the 2012 election more than any other election since 1968.

Why is that?

Remember the 1968 Presidential Election and what happened to the south after. The political ideology of George Wallace of 1968 was only electable in the southern states with general support nationwide. If you look at the Tea Baggers, and what Sarah Palin as a candidate can get elected in a Presidential Election: is the south. So the 1968 election could mirror the 2012 election more than any other election since 1968.

No, I don't remember it, I wasn't born yet.

The question remains: Why would the Republican Party have to turn to the left in 2016 and 2020?

The question remains: Why would the Republican Party have to turn to the left in 2016 and 2020?

In your idea, EriktheRed may have answered the question you want.

And take the stupid teabagger vote away from the GOP? Sounds good to me!

:D

The reason the Republican Party would turn to the left in 2016 and 2020 is the fact they would rebuild and be better without the Tea Baggers within the Republican Party. In 1968 George Wallace only had the south as a political base just like the Republican Party is today. Let Sarah Palin and the Tea Baggers run in a national election in 2012 and let them die as a political ideology in November 2012.

The political conservative movement we know today started with William F Buckley Jr (1925 – 2008) and it has decayed all the way to Glenn Beck. Buckley had deep thoughts that was rational and thought out with idealist views of the conservative movement. What does Glenn Beck gives us today with the conservative movement, poverty of speech. What does the Tea Baggers gives us today, poverty of speech. They are more interested in short term conflicts that brings in commercial revenue without an ideology or an idealist vales that will last a lifetime.

In your idea, EriktheRed may have answered the question you want.

And take the stupid teabagger vote away from the GOP? Sounds good to me!

:D

The reason the Republican Party would turn to the left in 2016 and 2020 is the fact they would rebuild and be better without the Tea Baggers within the Republican Party. In 1968 George Wallace only had the south as a political base just like the Republican Party is today. Let Sarah Palin and the Tea Baggers run in a national election in 2012 and let them die as a political ideology in November 2012.

The political conservative movement we know today started with William F Buckley Jr (1925 – 2008) and it has decayed all the way to Glenn Beck. Buckley had deep thoughts that was rational and thought out with idealist views of the conservative movement. What does Glenn Beck gives us today with the conservative movement, poverty of speech. What does the Tea Baggers gives us today, poverty of speech. They are more interested in short term conflicts that brings in commercial revenue without an ideology or an idealist vales that will last a lifetime.

It may be worth considering that if Obama does happen to get a 2nd term Americans may be so sick of Left-wing inspired policy that the Republicans could run a stuffed animal and a vase of petunias and still win easily. That is why I question that the Republican party would need to turn to the left. I don't think you've offered anything that would make me think otherwise.

But, FWIW, the Republican party will be getting more "Left" as time goes on, it just may take a generation or 2 to really see the change. Megan McCain is a good example of what I'm talking about.

It may be worth considering that if Obama does happen to get a 2nd term Americans may be so sick of Left-wing inspired policy that the Republicans could run a stuffed animal and a vase of petunias and still win easily. That is why I question that the Republican party would need to turn to the left. I don't think you've offered anything that would make me think otherwise.

But, FWIW, the Republican party will be getting more "Left" as time goes on, it just may take a generation or 2 to really see the change. Megan McCain is a good example of what I'm talking about.

First, America even in the most liberal states is not as liberal as European countries in Western Europe or as liberal as Canada. Even the Southern states are getting more liberal right now than they were twenty years ago. Even in Tennessee we have the old timers that will not change but only will be replaced with their children. Sure we have people in Tennessee that are retired and can get dentures but demand to keep their last ten teeth. When they go to church, they go to a mountain church and play with snakes on Sundays. Then the rest of the week they make and drink their own moonshine.

Sure, I can take you to places in Tennessee that would think you are a liberal. Have to tell you, they are not going to be organized at the national level.

First, America even in the most liberal states is not as liberal as European countries in Western Europe or as liberal as Canada. Even the Southern states are getting more liberal right now than they were twenty years ago. Even in Tennessee we have the old timers that will not change but only will be replaced with their children. Sure we have people in Tennessee that are retired and can get dentures but demand to keep their last ten teeth. When they go to church, they go to a mountain church and play with snakes on Sundays. Then the rest of the week they make and drink their own moonshine.

Sure, I can take you to places in Tennessee that would think you are a liberal. Have to tell you, they are not going to be organized at the national level.

I have to tell you, your posts don't make a lot of sense to me. You seem to just sort of go on about whatever is on your mind regardless of the subject.

I have to tell you, your posts don't make a lot of sense to me. You seem to just sort of go on about whatever is on your mind regardless of the subject.

Do not worry, some day you will become an adult and move out from your mom and dad’s house. If I was you, you may want to learn how to drive a car as I think you will be turning sixteen in a few years. Take care.

Do not worry, some day you will become an adult and move out from your mom and dad’s house. If I was you, you may want to learn how to drive a car as I think you will be turning sixteen in a few years. Take care.

You do better when you try to deliver an insult. That's progress... I guess.

You do better when you try to deliver an insult. That's progress... I guess.

Amanda....poor, retarded Libtard Amanda....you still feel that being able to grasp Libtard 1/2-truths thereby having an inkling of the truth qualifies you as a brilliant political pundit. Unfortunately for you, that conclusion is ludicrously inane because, OBVIOUSLY, your source of reference are mental midgets like Madonna, Garofolo, etc.

And, unfortunately, from your posts, it is evident,that you remain intoxicated with your own delusional brilliance.... and have my helpful and accurate analysis of you put up for ridicule. SHAME ON YOU.

BTW, I am crushed by your mockery of my sincere desire to help you. Sob, Sob, Sob.

Here's my prediction re adorable Sarah:

Vice President. Then President of the United States of America.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Here's my prediction re adorable Sarah:

Vice President. Then President of the United States of America.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Here is my prediction for Sarah...

Center Square: Hollywood Squares

Bet I am closer

Forum List

Back