Sarah Palin as a 3rd party candidate in 2012?

I think you have a political form of Tourette's.

Does anyone here actually read all of gautama's posts?

If so, can someone explain what the heck he is talking about?

Start with...

In conclusion, I am a vociferous Anti Lib. But, I am forced to vote Rep because anyone who knows the Dem Party's Agenda run by the Libtards of the Extreme Left like the MARXIST MusLame dooeating and PC Protective Political Charlatan ......

As usual you are making the quote out off context to underline the slimy Liebtard Modus Operandi.

You omit the fact that in the particular post I give a plethora of reasons why I am NOT a Rep or Con. After doing that, I point out my disdain and record as a VEHEMENT Anti-LIEB.

With this said, I explain that while NOT being a Rep, or a Con......I STILL have to vote as a Rep because doing otherwise, KNOWING the HYPOCRITICAL and AMERICA-DESTROYING AGENDA of the Marxist and MusLAME Dooeating Obami Salami...... is tantamount to being a TRAITOR.

If you are TOO STUPID to grasp this message, then get yourself a Large diametered Honey coated ENEMA laced with a touch of DRANO (to have a more pleasurable experience) and TRY to flush out the LIEBTARD goo, that is clogging up your unicelled brain.

I notice nobody else came to your defense...

I think you have a political form of Tourette's.

Start with...

In conclusion, I am a vociferous Anti Lib. But, I am forced to vote Rep because anyone who knows the Dem Party's Agenda run by the Libtards of the Extreme Left like the MARXIST MusLame dooeating and PC Protective Political Charlatan ......

As usual you are making the quote out off context to underline the slimy Liebtard Modus Operandi.

You omit the fact that in the particular post I give a plethora of reasons why I am NOT a Rep or Con. After doing that, I point out my disdain and record as a VEHEMENT Anti-LIEB.

With this said, I explain that while NOT being a Rep, or a Con......I STILL have to vote as a Rep because doing otherwise, KNOWING the HYPOCRITICAL and AMERICA-DESTROYING AGENDA of the Marxist and MusLAME Dooeating Obami Salami...... is tantamount to being a TRAITOR.

If you are TOO STUPID to grasp this message, then get yourself a Large diametered Honey coated ENEMA laced with a touch of DRANO (to have a more pleasurable experience) and TRY to flush out the LIEBTARD goo, that is clogging up your unicelled brain.

I can see that you are indeed not a conservative. No prominent conservative in this country would want your words associated with their views.

As for how you would define yourself, I wouldn't be surprised if you said "patriot". Thing is, you'd likely find self-identifying Republicans/Conservatives who would also call themselves that and would still distance themselves from the views you express here. And not just for show, either.

Personally, I think right-wing eliminationist nutbag whose views aren't half as American as he seems to think is more appropriate, albeit not quite as concise.

Start with...

No one has to.

Everyone knows that I am THE Peerless Terminator of Liebtard idiots.

So they sit back and enjoy the predictable annihilation of you political twits.

No one has to.

Everyone knows that I am THE Peerless Terminator of Liebtard idiots.

So they sit back and enjoy the predictable annihilation of you political twits.

And judging by this I'm guessing you're a deliberate parody, too.

Would Sarah Palin run as a third party candidate in 2012. Sounds hard to think this way, with a number of Republican Party supporters that some believe would run as the Republican Party candidate in 2012. Starting to believe in a working theory that she may run as a third party candidate in 2012 with just a few major actions done by Palin.

The Palin support of a third party candidate in the New York Twenty Third Congressional District that cost the Republican Party from winning a special election of a long established safe seat. The new book from Palin that is attacking the Republican Party 2008 McCain – Palin Presidential Ticket. Plus the building of the Tea Baggers that just registered in the state of Florida as a political party.

Watching Fox & Friends this AM I saw Sarah Palin respond to questions about the potential for a 3rd party called the Tea Party Party that a Fox News Poll showed would receive support from 23% of Americans.

The poll also showed support for Dems at about 50% and Reps as the balance, 27%.

Palin's response to these numbers was that the Repubs need this "kick-in-the-pants."

Personally, I don't know why the Libertarian Party sounds less appealing than the awkwardly named "Tea Party Party.":confused:

Would Sarah Palin run as a third party candidate in 2012. Sounds hard to think this way, with a number of Republican Party supporters that some believe would run as the Republican Party candidate in 2012. Starting to believe in a working theory that she may run as a third party candidate in 2012 with just a few major actions done by Palin.

The Palin support of a third party candidate in the New York Twenty Third Congressional District that cost the Republican Party from winning a special election of a long established safe seat. The new book from Palin that is attacking the Republican Party 2008 McCain – Palin Presidential Ticket. Plus the building of the Tea Baggers that just registered in the state of Florida as a political party.

:eusa_pray: Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please....

Forum List

Back