Sarah Palin as a 3rd party candidate in 2012?

Would Sarah Palin run as a third party candidate in 2012. Sounds hard to think this way, with a number of Republican Party supporters that some believe would run as the Republican Party candidate in 2012. Starting to believe in a working theory that she may run as a third party candidate in 2012 with just a few major actions done by Palin.

The Palin support of a third party candidate in the New York Twenty Third Congressional District that cost the Republican Party from winning a special election of a long established safe seat. The new book from Palin that is attacking the Republican Party 2008 McCain – Palin Presidential Ticket. Plus the building of the Tea Baggers that just registered in the state of Florida as a political party.

I doubt that Palin will do anything to harm the chances of a Obama overthrow. She seems to understand how important it is that first he goes, then other work can be done.

In regard to a third party, I think it is very possible. However, I think people are being short sighted in only speaking about Palin in regard to one and I think they are under estimating how many Libertarians, Independents and Blue Dog Democrats might be attracted to one structured in the correct fashion.

The political dynamics of the nation is very interesting right now and it will be interesting to watch over the next 15 years or so.

Mike

I doubt that Palin will do anything to harm the chances of a Obama overthrow.

She should have thought about that when she resigned as Governor of Alaska for personal reason that ended in her book deal; plus, the paid public speaking tours she could not have done as a Governor of Alaska because of ethics problems. With her supporting a third party candidate in the New York Twenty Third Congressional District was not supporting the Republican Party or the spirit of the 2008 McCain-Palin Presidential Ticket.

Do not worry, some day you will become an adult and move out from your mom and dad’s house. If I was you, you may want to learn how to drive a car as I think you will be turning sixteen in a few years. Take care.

You do better when you try to deliver an insult. That's progress... I guess.

Amanda....poor, retarded Libtard Amanda....you still feel that being able to grasp Libtard 1/2-truths thereby having an inkling of the truth qualifies you as a brilliant political pundit. Unfortunately for you, that conclusion is ludicrously inane because, OBVIOUSLY, your source of reference are mental midgets like Madonna, Garofolo, etc.

And, unfortunately, from your posts, it is evident,that you remain intoxicated with your own delusional brilliance.... and have my helpful and accurate analysis of you put up for ridicule. SHAME ON YOU.

BTW, I am crushed by your mockery of my sincere desire to help you. Sob, Sob, Sob.

:lol:

What's with you quoting my conversation with other people then jumping in like I was talking to you? Are you getting your socks mixed up? Oh well, let's hit the bolded parts...

- You should try to figure out who the players are before you start making bets. I'm probably the last person on this board to try to pretend I'm smart. So... Fail.

- Obviously? Based on what?

- You'll get over it. Or you won't.

Here's my helpful analysis of you: You're either a complete whackjob and actually believe all the shit you've been spraying or you're a liberal trying to make conservatives look bad. I'm kinda leaning toward the 1st 1 because the act is too far over the top, it's not really believable, but whackjobs come in extreme flavors so that seems more likely.

Amanda, correct me if I'm wrong. And, I will duly apologize for categorizing you incorrectly. Aren't you a devoted follower of that MARXIST POS MusLAME dooeating Political Charlatan Obami Salami ?

After writing my opinion about you towing this semi-black's 1/2-truths, distortions and outright LIES I noticed a marked improvement in your perception, in that you rejected the MusLAME Saladin's BULLSHIT.

And, I was pleased to compliment you on what I deemed your possible political awakening.

I am disappointed in your negative reaction to my irrefutable BRILLIANT analyses of whatever issues I posted about in your last post above. That put me on notice that you may STILL be an idealistic young jerk that's simply been bamboozled by the mesmerizing MARXIST POS with his 24/7 inundation of our country with his powerful Libtard controlled National Media.

You claim that I have been "spraying shit". Well, whenever you puke out such CRAP you should substantiate your opinion by pointing out WHAT, SPECIFICALLY, I said that was inaccurate, or wrong. Otherwise it's just the usual Libtard farts in the hurricane.

I'm going to try to read your posts because there is an off-chance that you are not a retarded young Libtard parroting the Libtard BULLSHIT. It might be interesting to follow the progress of a young brainwashed libtard jerk, into that person's development as a rational politically educated personna.

Amanda, correct me if I'm wrong. And, I will duly apologize for categorizing you incorrectly. Aren't you a devoted follower of that MARXIST POS MusLAME dooeating Political Charlatan Obami Salami ?

After writing my opinion about you towing this semi-black's 1/2-truths, distortions and outright LIES I noticed a marked improvement in your perception, in that you rejected the MusLAME Saladin's BULLSHIT.

And, I was pleased to compliment you on what I deemed your possible political awakening.

I am disappointed in your negative reaction to my irrefutable BRILLIANT analyses of whatever issues I posted about in your last post above. That put me on notice that you may STILL be an idealistic young jerk that's simply been bamboozled by the mesmerizing MARXIST POS with his 24/7 inundation of our country with his powerful Libtard controlled National Media.

You claim that I have been "spraying shit". Well, whenever you puke out such CRAP you should substantiate your opinion by pointing out WHAT, SPECIFICALLY, I said that was inaccurate, or wrong. Otherwise it's just the usual Libtard farts in the hurricane.

I'm going to try to read your posts because there is an off-chance that you are not a retarded young Libtard parroting the Libtard BULLSHIT. It might be interesting to follow the progress of a young brainwashed libtard jerk, into that person's development as a rational politically educated personna.

I can't speak for all liberals, but I can make an educated guess that there are very very few of us who are not happy that you are out here representing conservatism.

I can't speak for all liberals, but I can make an educated guess that there are very very few of us who are not happy that you are out here representing conservatism.

I'm not sure that I represent Conservatism.

I gave a great deal of info to support the FACT that I am NOT a Conservative (nor even a Republican). Just a few examples: Reps and especially the Cons, in general, are very, very religious people. I may be legitimately called an Atheist (which IMO I am not). Reps and Cons are ardent Pro-Lifers. I am a Prolifer ONLY after the fetus is at the stage of development when it can experience pain. Until then, it's simply a bunch of painless cells that can be used for Embryonic Stem Cell Research (ESCR). I'm OK with that whilst that is a big NO NO for the Reps and the Cons.....and more.

So in that sense, you are absolutely correct. I slam the Reps and Cons pretty hard.

However, I make up for that aspect of it by ANNIHILATING Libtards of your ilk. And, on the balance, I am most definitely YOUR WORST ENEMY. And, if you are too stupid to realize that......then all the better for my cause.

In conclusion, I am a vociferous Anti Lib. But, I am forced to vote Rep because anyone who knows the Dem Party's Agenda run by the Libtards of the Extreme Left like the MARXIST MusLame dooeating and PC Protective Political Charlatan ...... and votes for them is a "HATE AMERICA, FIRST, LAST and IN BETWEEN" POS and TRAITOR.

PS: And the fact that Rightwinger, another crazed brainless Liebtard jumps in to agree with you merely proves my point. Both of you are exhibiting the PDS psychosis, i.e. the PALIN DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. You Liebtards try to mask your HYSTERICAL FEAR of the scourge of your crazed Lieberalism by an elaborate tissue of LIES.

Last edited:

I gave a great deal of info to support the FACT that I am NOT a Conservative (nor even a Republican). Just a few examples: Reps and especially the Cons, in general, are very, very religious people. I may be legitimately called an Atheist (which IMO I am not). Reps and Cons are ardent Pro-Lifers. I am a Prolifer ONLY after the fetus is at the stage of development when it can experience pain. Until then, it's simply a bunch of painless cells that can be used for Embryonic Stem Cell Research (ESCR). I'm OK with that whilst that is a big NO NO for the Reps and the Cons.....and more.

So in that sense, you are absolutely correct. I slam the Reps and Cons pretty hard.

However, I make up that aspect of it by ANNIHILATING Libtards of your ilk. And, on the balance, I am most definitely YOUR WORST ENEMY. And, if you are too stupid to realize that......then all the better for my cause.

In conclusion, I am a vociferous Anti Lib. But, I am forced to vote Rep because anyone who knows the Dem Party's Agenda run by the Libtards of the Extreme Left like the MARXIST MusLame dooeating and PC Protective Political Charlatan ...... and votes for them is a "HATE AMERICA, FIRST, LAST and IN BETWEEN" POS and TRAITOR.

Your posts are incoherent unreadable ramblings. Who cares what side you are on?

I am just glad you do not represent my side

Just me feeling, the Republican Party does not want to nominate Sarah Palin in 2012. With the rest of the possible Republican candidates in 2012, the most likely would be Mike Huckabee or Mitt Romney. If Huckabee gets the nomination, he will pull in the southern votes and would not pull in northern states. If Mitt Romney gets the nomination that was supported by George Bush Sr. He could pull in northern states, but he would annoy the southern states as southerns will only have a choice with an African American and a Mormon.

If the Republicans nominate for President Romney in 2012 and Sarah Palin runs as a third party candidate in 2012 under the banner of the Tea Baggers or whatever political name they will use in 2010 and 2012. It may split the Republican Party with the Rocky Mountain state Republicans and the southern Republican Party for over a generation. Reason I say a split, as Romney is a Mormon.

Governor Pawlenty is going to make a run for it, he is not out there yet, but he is going to. Who knows about Palin, but I would love to see a Palin, Pawlenty ticket, what a landslide victory that would be.

I doubt that Palin will do anything to harm the chances of a Obama overthrow.

She should have thought about that when she resigned as Governor of Alaska for personal reason that ended in her book deal; plus, the paid public speaking tours she could not have done as a Governor of Alaska because of ethics problems. With her supporting a third party candidate in the New York Twenty Third Congressional District was not supporting the Republican Party or the spirit of the 2008 McCain-Palin Presidential Ticket.

Well either you have not read or listened to her reasoning for stepping down as governor or you cannot understand the dynamics involved with it. As you can only vision personal gain. Redo the math on that personal gain card in the proper perspective and it simply doesn't add up.

As for supporting the 3rd party person in NY's 23rd, I would have as well. Why support a person who does not share your views? ..........For a party line only?

Frankly that is part of the reason things are so bad off in Washington!

The GOP picked the wrong person for that race, period and that has nothing to do with Palin.

Just my opinion. I'm not a person ready to place Palin in any high office, but, I'm going to look past the bull shit and focus on facts and logic. Most of what is said about her is BS.

Mike

Just me feeling, the Republican Party does not want to nominate Sarah Palin in 2012. With the rest of the possible Republican candidates in 2012, the most likely would be Mike Huckabee or Mitt Romney. If Huckabee gets the nomination, he will pull in the southern votes and would not pull in northern states. If Mitt Romney gets the nomination that was supported by George Bush Sr. He could pull in northern states, but he would annoy the southern states as southerns will only have a choice with an African American and a Mormon.

If the Republicans nominate for President Romney in 2012 and Sarah Palin runs as a third party candidate in 2012 under the banner of the Tea Baggers or whatever political name they will use in 2010 and 2012. It may split the Republican Party with the Rocky Mountain state Republicans and the southern Republican Party for over a generation. Reason I say a split, as Romney is a Mormon.

Governor Pawlenty is going to make a run for it, he is not out there yet, but he is going to. Who knows about Palin, but I would love to see a Palin, Pawlenty ticket, what a landslide victory that would be.

You got that right.......Landslide is the word. If you thought McCain got his butt kicked, just watch Palin

I hope she does. :)

If she does run as a third party candidate in 2012, she should take as much as ten million votes away from the Republican Party candidate. This would almost guarantee Obama to get a second term in a landslide. If Obama wins in a landslide in 2012, the Republican Party will have to turn to the left in 2016 and 2020.

dream the fuck on!

I hope she does. :)

If she does run as a third party candidate in 2012, she should take as much as ten million votes away from the Republican Party candidate. This would almost guarantee Obama to get a second term in a landslide. If Obama wins in a landslide in 2012, the Republican Party will have to turn to the left in 2016 and 2020.

dream the fuck on!

Do you honestly believe that Palin running as a third party would ensure an Obama landslide?

Last edited:
Do you honestly believe that Pali running as a third party would ensure an Obama landslide?

Palin would pull in a number of votes in the south. If the Republicans nominate Mitt Romney that is a Mormon, the south would have a choice with Obama being a black man and Romney that is a Mormon. So yes, the 2012 election could be a mirror repeat like the 1968 election.

My feeling, the Republican Party would have to nominate someone from the south and I really do not see much of a strong field from the south. Sure, the Republicans have nominated the Bushes from Texas but I and others never really thought of them as southerners.

However, I make up that aspect of it by ANNIHILATING Libtards of your ilk. And, on the balance, I am most definitely YOUR WORST ENEMY. And, if you are too stupid to realize that......then all the better for my cause.

Your posts are incoherent unreadable ramblings. Who cares what side you are on?

I am just glad you do not represent my side

Rightwinger, glad to hear that a Liebtard like you considers my posts "incoherent unreadable ramblings".

Wouldn't have it any other way. That proves that my logical, fascinating and perceptive presentation of irrefutable facts befuddle you to the point of a mental collapse.

Stay unenlightened as a brainless blob of protoplasm.....that suits you MARXIST loving and MusLAME dooeating Liebtards the Political Idiots that you are.

Do you honestly believe that Pali running as a third party would ensure an Obama landslide?

Palin would pull in a number of votes in the south. If the Republicans nominate Mitt Romney that is a Mormon, the south would have a choice with Obama being a black man and Romney that is a Mormon. So yes, the 2012 election could be a mirror repeat like the 1968 election.

My feeling, the Republican Party would have to nominate someone from the south and I really do not see much of a strong field from the south. Sure, the Republicans have nominated the Bushes from Texas but I and others never really thought of them as southerners.

Yes, the south is where the GOP's strength is currently. Palin whould probably carry the south and nowhere else.
Gov. Haley Barbour of Mississippi is probably the most politically astute politician the GOP has right now. Being from a small southern state would make him a darkhorse candidate, but, he knows all the right people and where all the skeletons are buried.

For Obama.
Tim Pawlenty needs to stay in MN. Sarah Palin needs to stay on her American Tour, where she can't do much damage.
Haley Barbour and Jeff Flake need to take their places in the White House and let the adults run things for a change.

However, I make up for that aspect of it by ANNIHILATING Libtards of your ilk. And, on the balance, I am most definitely YOUR WORST ENEMY. And, if you are too stupid to realize that......then all the better for my cause.

PS: And the fact that Rightwinger, another crazed brainless Liebtard jumps in to agree with you merely proves my point. Both of you are exhibiting the PDS psychosis, i.e. the PALIN DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. You Liebtards try to mask your HYSTERICAL FEAR of the scourge of your crazed Lieberalism by an elaborate tissue of LIES.

I think you have a political form of Tourette's.

NYcarbineer, I don't think, I KNOW..... that you have a political form of MARXISM that deserves at least a dozen Tourette afflicted people expressing their opinion of you in their own inimitable style.

Does anyone here actually read all of gautama's posts?

If so, can someone explain what the heck he is talking about?

Start with...

In conclusion, I am a vociferous Anti Lib. But, I am forced to vote Rep because anyone who knows the Dem Party's Agenda run by the Libtards of the Extreme Left like the MARXIST MusLame dooeating and PC Protective Political Charlatan ......

Does anyone here actually read all of gautama's posts?

If so, can someone explain what the heck he is talking about?

Start with...

In conclusion, I am a vociferous Anti Lib. But, I am forced to vote Rep because anyone who knows the Dem Party's Agenda run by the Libtards of the Extreme Left like the MARXIST MusLame dooeating and PC Protective Political Charlatan ......

As usual you are making the quote out off context to underline the slimy Liebtard Modus Operandi.

You omit the fact that in the particular post I give a plethora of reasons why I am NOT a Rep or Con. After doing that, I point out my disdain and record as a VEHEMENT Anti-LIEB.

With this said, I explain that while NOT being a Rep, or a Con......I STILL have to vote as a Rep because doing otherwise, KNOWING the HYPOCRITICAL and AMERICA-DESTROYING AGENDA of the Marxist and MusLAME Dooeating Obami Salami...... is tantamount to being a TRAITOR.

If you are TOO STUPID to grasp this message, then get yourself a Large diametered Honey coated ENEMA laced with a touch of DRANO (to have a more pleasurable experience) and TRY to flush out the LIEBTARD goo, that is clogging up your unicelled brain.

Forum List

Back