Sarah Palin And The Turkey

Just prior to the woodchipper scene (I believe the machine was to cut its head off and drain the blood) she had just read the proclamation about pardoning one of the turkeys. They picked up one and she then pardoned it.

The next scene she is talking to the cameras and Bloody Harry is behind her smiling while he is killing one of the turkeys. It'c called irony. Or if you are a turkey, wtf, it's Thanksgiving again?.:lol:

I think they need to reinvent the machine. Tom was still a wigglin' in there for quite a bit, even after the guy poked it. Didn't seem very efficient to me. I'd just wack it's head off then put it in the blood draining machine. But hey, I'm no turkey killing expert!

Divecon - I don't think anyone was laughing at Sarah, it was the whole scene and the fact that she pardoned a turkey then WHAM, death to another bird. Actually I don't even know what she was saying. I was waay to entertained by the turkey terminator.

My favorite part about Thanksgiving? FRIDAY. All the leftovers, none of the work. And as the cook it always tastes better to me the next day. Gobble, gobble.

I missed the part about the turkey being slaughtered. I mean I didn't see the significance. People slaughter and eat animals, is that supposed to be news? I thought that joke was supposed to be that she was babbling on like a sqwaking turkey or something.

She really sounded like she was on meth or something...maybe too much coffee...

I missed the part about the turkey being slaughtered. I mean I didn't see the significance. People slaughter and eat animals, is that supposed to be news? I thought that joke was supposed to be that she was babbling on like a sqwaking turkey or something.

She really sounded like she was on meth or something...maybe too much coffee...
You sound like your on crack??? go take another hit and watch the video again???

Was it the same turkey??? She pardon one and cooked the other, which was it or was it both???? common you cnn, abc, cbs, nbc, watcher

She did it in the slaughter yard wearing RNC clothing with a .... hockey stick. :tongue:

Forum List

Back