Sarah Palin And The Turkey

I did too. Like I said, there was something Fargo-esque about it. I believe they call it macabre. :tongue:

You know, I had tuned into Fargo just when that scene came up and I just turned it off and made up my mind not to ever see the movie. My sister talked me into watching the whole thing though and it is really funny in a weird warped sadistic kind of way. :lol:

He was looking at the camera for awhile then he took the bird out of that contraption, walks away and then comes back in a few seconds and continues to slaughter the thing.

I don't think anyone was listening to her, the demise of that poor old creature became the focus, unfortunately. :lol:

I sure hope they don't show that thing on cable news too many more times.

Good grief, Sarah sure has great timing, doesn't she?
FYI that was a different turkey! The best part was she was there to pardon a turkey! I heard about this on Rhandi Rhodes, I couldn't stop laughing. They kept calling the guy Clive!

I don't know and I don't want to know... all I know is that I don't want that turkey.
They are sticking it in the machine to twist it neck to kill the turkey. My Grandmother I guess if she was pissed at the turkey after trying to kill it for awhile would step on their heads and pull. But man do I love turkey with gravy and mashed potatoes!

That poor, poor Turkey! Just think! Before Sarah and That Butcher got ahold of it ... it probably looked like this.

chicken_dancing_chicken_dance_sm_clr.gif

Just a happy little Alaskan turkey minding it's own business. Sad, very sad :(

:lol:

And after Thanksgiving, it's going to be someone's bowel movement. Shit happens. In this case, literally.

For the humor impaired, let me explain why it is funny as in ha, ha, laugh, laugh.

Just prior to the woodchipper scene (I believe the machine was to cut its head off and drain the blood) she had just read the proclamation about pardoning one of the turkeys. They picked up one and she then pardoned it.

The next scene she is talking to the cameras and Bloody Harry is behind her smiling while he is killing one of the turkeys. It'c called irony. Or if you are a turkey, wtf, it's Thanksgiving again?.:lol:

For the humor impaired, let me explain why it is funny as in ha, ha, laugh, laugh.

Just prior to the woodchipper scene (I believe the machine was to cut its head off and drain the blood) she had just read the proclamation about pardoning one of the turkeys. They picked up one and she then pardoned it.

The next scene she is talking to the cameras and Bloody Harry is behind her smiling while he is killing one of the turkeys. It'c called irony. Or if you are a turkey, wtf, it's Thanksgiving again?.:lol:

Stay tuned for next week---you can make a joke about a turkey pardoning a turkey and NEXT year we all can see the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT to ever pardon a turkey. Quivers up and down my spine waiting for that one !:lol:

uh, maybe you didnt watch the video in the OP, it doesnt have any of the first half you are talking about here

Forum List

Back