Sarah Palin And The Turkey

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8]YouTube - KTUU 2008 Sarah Palin turkey interview[/ame]

Absolutely hysterical!

This was like a Python skit. lol Nice find. What was that guy doing to the turkey anyway? It wasn't dead after 3 minutes.

This was like a Python skit. lol Nice find. What was that guy doing to the turkey anyway? It wasn't dead after 3 minutes.

He was looking at the camera for awhile then he took the bird out of that contraption, walks away and then comes back in a few seconds and continues to slaughter the thing.

I don't think anyone was listening to her, the demise of that poor old creature became the focus, unfortunately. :lol:

I sure hope they don't show that thing on cable news too many more times.

Good grief, Sarah sure has great timing, doesn't she?

what the hell was wrong with that
sounded to me like she had a pretty good grasp of the economics of her state and the fact that she was forward thinking to not allow the state to go on a spending spree and to plan for a down market
yet you guys want to make fun of her because it was done where turkey were being slaughtered?

give me a fucking break

sounded to me like she had a pretty good grasp of the economics of her state and the fact that she was forward thinking to not allow the state to go on a spending spree and to plan for a down market
yet you guys want to make fun of her because it was done where turkey were being slaughtered?

give me a fucking break

amen

give me a fucking break

ROTF! Ya, she wanted to "get government off the people's back" because the big payday from oil prices was ending. What a joke she is. Probably better that the poor turkey was getting killed so no one would listen to her idiotic drivil

ROTF! Ya, she wanted to "get government off the people's back" because the big payday from oil prices was ending. What a joke she is. Probably better that the poor turkey was getting killed so no one would listen to her idiotic drivil
if thats what you got from it, you are one very pathetic person
grow a brain

give me a fucking break

I think they are making fun of the situation, not her. Come on, you gotta admit that was funny. And the guy taking the bird out, then bringing it back, I mean, what the heck did he think he was doing?

give me a fucking break

Palin has field dressed moose, I doubt that a turkey getting slaughtered is even going to give her pause. I laugh at their outrage and I expect that they will be enjoying their Tofurkey for Thanksgiving.

People just don't understand that this is no ordinary woman. :tongue:

Palin has field dressed moose, I doubt that a turkey getting slaughtered is even going to give her pause. I laugh at their outrage and I expect that they will be enjoying their Tofurkey for Thanksgiving.

People just don't understand that this is no ordinary woman. :tongue:

Hey, I'm gonna be eating turkey and I thought it was funny.

Some people just don't have a sense of humor, or maybe that's "warped" sense of humor.

I think they are making fun of the situation, not her. Come on, you gotta admit that was funny. And the guy taking the bird out, then bringing it back, I mean, what the heck did he think he was doing?

I like the way he was looking at the camera, it just wasn't right. :lol:

Hey, I'm gonna be eating turkey and I thought it was funny.

Some people just don't have a sense of humor, or maybe that's "warped" sense of humor.

I did too. Like I said, there was something Fargo-esque about it. I believe they call it macabre. :tongue:

That poor, poor Turkey! Just think! Before Sarah and That Butcher got ahold of it ... it probably looked like this.

chicken_dancing_chicken_dance_sm_clr.gif

Just a happy little Alaskan turkey minding it's own business. Sad, very sad :(

:lol:

Forum List

Back