Sarah Palin a birther

Quote:
You big bad men need to remember something here, WOMEN make up over 50% of the vote in this country, and millions upon millions of women are ready for a WOMEN President. Does that have you shaking in your big manly boots.
In fact, I still think that if women ran the world, we would have never had the wars that we have had. Women value life, we are protective of other women's children. We would have worked out our differences over a cup of tea and the world would have been better off for it. We have a much gentler nature and we are much more respectful and tolerant of diversity.

This is some funny stuff. My wife has the biggest heart of any woman I have ever known (next to my Mother of course), and she would STILL beat the shit out of you for posting the drivel that you do and attempting to throw her and every other woman into your stupid little classifications. Then, she would show you where you can stick your stupid tea cup....

I think only a ticket with cheney on it would give obama a bigger landslide than a palin ticket would

Hmmmm....Palin/Cheney 2012. I LIKE it!

are you really going to vote for palin? please explain how you can vote for someone who not only doesn't have any economic or foreign policy experience, but doesn't even understand the concepts.

Yes. In Virginia, I will vote to get her onto the Republican ticket.

Hmmmm....Palin/Cheney 2012. I LIKE it!

are you really going to vote for palin? please explain how you can vote for someone who not only doesn't have any economic or foreign policy experience, but doesn't even understand the concepts.

but how can you vote for someone like that? how can you honestly think she is ready to run the country?

but how can you vote for someone like that? how can you honestly think she is ready to run the country?

You're new here, huh?

You're new here, huh?

my join date would indicate that. did you explain this somewhere else?

Sorry, friend. My sarcasm isn't enjoyed by all. AND, if you stick around, you will come to find out that I believe Sarah Palin to have been the worst VP candidate in the history of the world. She is a bimbo, and was nothing more than a plant by the GOP in an attempt to win the female vote after Obama beat out Clinton. The GOP is run by a bunch of old, white males. They thought women were dumb enough to vote for ANY woman they put on the ticket. The VAST MAJORITY of America's female voters proved them wrong. Knowing this, and what the "base" of today's GOP is made of, I WANT them to put Palin on the ticket in 2012. Not only will it guarantee a second term for Obama, but the SNL skits will be side splitting!

She will be the top of ticket. The GOP learned absolutely ZERO from McCain's primary victory in 2008. The early GOP contests are still (as of the last time I checked) winner take all. She'll sow up the nomination by Florida. The field will be too divided between Romney, Huckabee's doomed attempt, Pawlenty, and the random Senator. She cruises to a crushing nomination win by only winning 45% of the GOP votes.

Then, a few months later Obama sails to a clear victory in the general. Election night 2012 will be over by the time the midwest turns in their numbers.

That's a bold prediction, Dr. T.

I agree that if Palin is at the top of the ticket she gets flattened in the general.

You big bad men need to remember something here,

WOMEN make up over 50% of the vote in this country, and millions upon millions of women are ready for a WOMEN President. Does that have you shaking in your big manly boots.

In fact, I still think that if women ran the world, we would have never had the wars that we have had. Women value life, we are protective of other women's children. We would have worked out our differences over a cup of tea and the world would have been better off for it. We have a much gentler nature and we are much more respectful and tolerant of diversity.

Where I am definitely ready for a woman running the Oval Office, leading the country, and could see Hutchinson, Snowe, or Collins leading a Republican ticket, there is absolutely no way that I would ever vote for Palin. She could not manage her own family business, even with Todd's help. By comparison, on the other hand, with all she has had going on in her life, including a husband who behaved like a total butt, Hillary Clinton raised a daughter who has always behaved quite well, has gotten a degree from Stanford, attended Oxford, and is now studying at Columbia, is not in scandal, and has had sense enough to manage the responsibility of not producing a bastard. In other words knows what birth control is, and how to use it! She knows how to manage a personal life. She got the importance of education first. A thinking sort of human:
Chelsea [Clinton] and Marc Mezvinsky have been friends since their childhood and had attended Stanford University together. Chelsea, [a] 29-year-old, is now living with Marc in New York where she is also studying at Columbia University’s School of Public Health. She is pursuing a graduate degree while Marc Mezvinsky is working as an investment banker at Manhattan hedge fund.
and on the other hand:
Even her mom wasn't sure the teen would rebound and finish school after having Tripp, but the Palin daughter told People she was determined to graduate. "I knew it would be hard work, but I knew I was going to do it," she said.

And as for mom Sarah, she said: "It's been a challenging and exciting year – her senior year – and I'm just so pleased that we are where we are today."

Bristol Palin – who has cut off contact from her baby's father Levy Johnston – says she will continue her work as an activist to help educate young women and prevent teen pregnancy.

Looks like an example of low standards to me.

To paraphrase from another group of CONSERVATIVE women: "Women Deserve Better" - than Sarah Palin!

She isn't qualified, and where she may be somewhat attractive in a "Desperate Housewives" sort of way, if this board is any example of why men would vote for her, I don't think male imaginings of being seated in the POTUS chair while the POTUS does a "lewinsky" from under the desk qualifies as a reason to have her running the US's business. I think for that reason, men would not really vote for her.​

No insult to males, they react how they react, but smart women know they will fantasize about and will "do" whatever, but when it comes to serious business, who they marry, who they want for the mother of their children, who they want a lifetime with apart from a mental flight of fancy, they choose another kind of person entirely. When choosing for serious business, they usually put real consideration behind it!​

Maybe the R party has sense enough to get it, and to exercise some control over the fringe. If they do not, if they continue to be exclusionary, well then, perhaps their course is totally run. We will see.​

WOMEN make up over 50% of the vote in this country, and millions upon millions of women are ready for a WOMEN President. Does that have you shaking in your big manly boots.

So? That doesn't mean that if Palin was running people would vote for her just because she's a woman. Oh I'm sure there are some like that but the vast majority? Nah. If Hillary were running I'd wouldn't vote for her. I wouldn't vote for her because I don't believe in her progressive government ideals. I'd like to think people would at least have the brains to vote on some kind of principle rather than 'just because she's a woman'.

I don't think Palin will or should run in 2012. She needs more seasoning and waay more marinating.

So? That doesn't mean that if Palin was running people would vote for her just because she's a woman. Oh I'm sure there are some like that but the vast majority? Nah. If Hillary were running I'd wouldn't vote for her. I wouldn't vote for her because I don't believe in her progressive government ideals. I'd like to think people would at least have the brains to vote on some kind of principle rather than 'just because she's a woman'.
I don't think Palin will or should run in 2012. She needs more seasoning and waay more marinating.

They do. Hence, McCain/Palin lost in 2008.

" Would you make the birth certificate an issue if you ran?

I think the public, rightfully, is still making it an issue. I don’t have a problem with that. I don’t know if I would have to bother to make it an issue ’cause I think there are enough members of the electorate who still want answers.

Do you think it’s a fair question to be looking at?

I think it’s a fair question, just like I think past associations and past voting record — all of that is fair game. ..."
Palin goes birther: Obama birth certificate “fair question” and “public rightly is still making it an issue” - Daily Kos TV (beta)

It is a fair question, I mean, how easy is it to supply a birth certificate and put the issue to rest. She never said that she believes that he is not a U.S citizen, and she says very little about Obama in her book too. Want to now how I know that???? I read her book, maybe you obsessive Palin deranged liberals should try to do the same thing so that you will actually have some facts to back your very ignorant posts.

Notice I didn't make any judgment of her in my initial post, I don't know if you're new here but posting news stories or pieces on political figures in the politics forum is standard fare (and she is a political figure because of so many people begging her to run n 2012). This one involves Palin, now calm down.

FWIW:

Stupid Conspiracies

Today at 1:16am
Voters have every right to ask candidates for information if they so choose. I’ve pointed out that it was seemingly fair game during the 2008 election for many on the left to badger my doctor and lawyer for proof that Trig is in fact my child. Conspiracy-minded reporters and voters had a right to ask... which they have repeatedly. But at no point – not during the campaign, and not during recent interviews – have I asked the president to produce his birth certificate or suggested that he was not born in the United States.

- Sarah Palin

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/notes/sarah-palin/stupid-conspiracies/188707498434

Last edited:
FWIW:

Stupid Conspiracies

Today at 1:16am
Voters have every right to ask candidates for information if they so choose. I’ve pointed out that it was seemingly fair game during the 2008 election for many on the left to badger my doctor and lawyer for proof that Trig is in fact my child. Conspiracy-minded reporters and voters had a right to ask... which they have repeatedly. But at no point – not during the campaign, and not during recent interviews – have I asked the president to produce his birth certificate or suggested that he was not born in the United States.

- Sarah Palin

Login | Facebook

Isn't that sweet. I wonder if she considers Obama a "real" American or not?

I think what she is saying is that people have a right to be concerned and ask questions about the president's place of birth.

Now Palin didn't call herself a birther per se but she basically said

"I'm not going to give them my seal of approval, but I'm not going to tell them to stop attacking him based on something I should realize is ludicrous". Politician speak for wanting to have it both ways.

Forum List

Back