Sara Palin Thumps Hillary

Although the design is for average IQ to be 100, actually the average IQ in the US in 98. Your commentary assumes an average of 100 with a bell shaped curve. Given your vulgarity I am guessing that your IQ is pushing down the average.

Change your avatar it is disgusting.

"Jackass" is an insult, but it's not a vulgarity. You would know that if you weren't a pretentious dumb jackass libturd.

I'd say your I.Q. is above average for a libturd. That means it's above 40.

74% of Convicted Felons Vote Democrat, register at 6-To-1 Margin

democrat-jackass.jpg

because "fireandrea mitchell" is such a reliable site.

and let's remind your poor uneducated self that felons don't vote.\

poor ugly loon.

Last edited:
"Jackass" is an insult, but it's not a vulgarity. You would know that if you weren't a pretentious dumb jackass libturd.

I'd say your I.Q. is above average for a libturd. That means it's above 40.

74% of Convicted Felons Vote Democrat, register at 6-To-1 Margin

democrat-jackass.jpg

because "fireandrea mitchell" is such a reliable site.

and let's remind your poor uneducated self that felons don't vote.\

poor ugly loon.

LMAO - So I take that to mean -
1.] you didn't read the article
2.] If you did read it ... you were incapable of comprehending it.

If you'd followed the references provided by the article cited, you would have arrived at the source from which it drew its data . But that would require the ability to reason and accurately rationalize , as well as navigate somewhat complex hyperlinks - You're a libturd so that may have been too much to expect.

Previous research documents widespread confusion about who can and cannot vote among people who have come into contact with the criminal justice system. This research, and considerable activism drawing attention to the issue, has spurred a number of state legislatures to pass laws requiring the states to notify ex-felons about their voting rights. The purpose of this article is to better understand the policy processes that produce these notification laws and to assess whether the laws affect ex-felons’ registration and turnout rates. Do Voting Rights Notification Laws Increase Ex-Felon Turnout?

So?

Hillary will be President of the United States in January of 2017 - and Sara will still be the failed half-term joke of Governor.

Last edited:
Remember the Gingrich scaldal? It was outright bribery and he got in a lot of trouble for it.This is a trick used by most politicians.

What's a "scaldal?" If you mean his book deal, how was it any different than HIllary's? What PAC did Gingrich get to buy his book?

A "scaldal" is how you spell scandal when you hit the l instead of the n. It is a visual conduit to make nit wits like you have something to whine about and obtain a flash of security and a feeling of superiority at having the ability to spot misspelled words.

The Gingrich scandal in regards to his bulk book sales occurred in 1995 and had more to do with his getting profits from the bulk sales than boosting his sales numbers. That is why it was considered a bribe.

NEWT BULKS UP ON BOOKS PROFITS FROM SALES TO ALLIES - NY Daily News

I am going to defend Hillary on this, the comparison is not fair. It is not like Hillary is or ever was a vibrant beautiful woman. It is sad that people don't want to read a book from a dried up old lying hag but that is the state of the country.

What were the first week sales of Palin's second book? Not that any of this means anything. Just curious.

So?

Hillary will be President of the United States in January of 2017 - and Sara will still be the failed half-term joke of Governor.

funny you liberals. Palin was a very successful governor and indeed stepped down and really did well for her and her middle class family.

Yet Obama quit after 172 days as senator after saying himself he didn't have the experience to be President and that has no effect on you guys.

Or that Hillary quite two jobs, Senator and SOS and in either she did nothing remarkable, except of course that Benghazi thingy. And again it does not phase you.

Seems you guys like quitters.

Can you imagine if Sarah Palin and Hillary debated and had a side by side view on television? LOL OMG..

Attachments

• $2016.jpg
    $2016.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 64

Forum List

Back