Sara Palin Thumps Hillary

10384147_10152891529678942_3431045334670036093_n.png

Mocking a book on the Depression, so...like you. Once again "Veritas", "Go Gators". My undergrad and grad school in brief. (I think of all the $$$ I have spent on CLE, not funny actually.)

No, nope, read it a couple of times and I don't believe it was a book being mocked. Pretty sure it was Hillary the pretender.

Mocking a book on the Depression, so...like you. Once again "Veritas", "Go Gators". My undergrad and grad school in brief. (I think of all the $$$ I have spent on CLE, not funny actually.)

How do you do a brief on "Underwater basket Weaving"?

YOU should hand them back your degree and ask them for your money from your student loan! ....And you had the balls to make fun of Ted Cruz's credentials.... DAMN, were you awarded the Bill Ayers memorial seat in law?

I find it highly amusing that anyone thinks that either one of them wrote a book. Politicians don't write books. They hire ghost writers to write books.

There are still Conservatives clamoring for the wit and wisdom of Sarah Palin? Amazing!

The quitter governor is qualified to be the night manager at the Wassila Wendy's, but should be far away from any site where serious decisions are made.

Did you really want to discuss why Palin resigned?.........I didn't think so.
T

Why did she resign?

Thank god she didn't make the cut because if a few squabbling Alaska State Troopers can bring down a governor, then who the fuck needs her in the White House?
This is why she resigned. Alaska, the only state in the nation at the time had a loophole in their law that Obama operatives found that provided a way to bombard the governors office with relentless ethics lawsuits even if they had no proof. Alaska at the time had a statute on the books that provided if a complaint was filed, the Secretary of State would have to launch a investigation. Obama operatives seized the opportunity and they came out of the woodwork filing complaits right and left. For example, one complaint filed by a democrat Obama supporter stated that Governor Palin showed up at a iditarod race wearing a jacket with a logo patch on it. A complaint was filed saying the governor was supporting the company that was on the patch and a violation of the governors office. It was futher from the truth. Never the less a full blown investigation took place causing her and her staff to be tied up in hours of depositions and research.

In all over 27 of these similar type lawsuits were filed on average of one a week and her legal bills were piling up to over 700k and climbing. Since Alaska statutes at that time didn't provide defense funds for the governor, she had to hire her own defense lawyers, pay for them out of her own pocket and she and her family were going broke and facing total bankruptcy and she was being prevented from doing her duties as governor due to countless hours of depositions. Palin returning from the VP campaign had just taken a 25k salary cut out of her salary of just 125k a year as Governor. She was left with two options, stay and tie up Alaska's state business while going broke fighting the lawsuits OR step down and turn over the governors office to Lt Gov Sean Parnell to carry on her policies and fiscal reforms and take the liberal fight to the lower 48. She chose the latter and immediately after she stepped down, not one ethics complaint was filed again. Later one by one, all ethics suits were dismissed as frivolous without merit and Alaskas state business under her policies continued without any more interruptions.

In essence, Obama and his supporters thought that by using the loophole to file these bogus suits, they would ruin her politically and send her into obscurity. It failed and she showed her political power during the midterm elections with her drawing huge crowds endorsing tea party candidates. That is when President Clinton went on national TV a week before election day and warned democrats voters and candidates to "Don't underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me". He was right because most of her endorsements were victorious . In the end after she stepped down. Alaska passed a new law that would make the Secretary of State defend their governors from ethics complaints. Palin would have stayed if the new law was in place at the time. In total she spend 965 days in office, some 35 days shy of the amount of a 1000 days President Kennedy served.

What were the first week sales of Palin's second book? Not that any of this means anything. Just curious.

From the article you failed to read, obviously.

Difference.PNG

Fail. Maybe you need to read the article.

Her book, when compared to former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's political memoir, Going Rogue, has woefully underperformed in sales.

Going Rogue is Palin's first book. It did great when released at the height of her popularity. What were the numbers for Palin's second book, America by Heart, released when her 15 mins were just about up?

Most liberals can't read.

Really? cannot read? Is that why Liberals and leftists who are college educated voted for Your better. While the slack jawed trailer dwelling bible thumping white trash christers in the low education states (or as Jimmy Breslin called them, the Low IQ red states) who voted for the wasilla hillbilly ,can read? :lol:

Did you really want to discuss why Palin resigned?.........I didn't think so.
T

Why did she resign?

Thank god she didn't make the cut because if a few squabbling Alaska State Troopers can bring down a governor, then who the fuck needs her in the White House?
This is why she resigned. Alaska, the only state in the nation at the time had a loophole in their law that Obama operatives found that provided a way to bombard the governors office with relentless ethics lawsuits even if they had no proof. Alaska at the time had a statute on the books that provided if a complaint was filed, the Secretary of State would have to launch a investigation. Obama operatives seized the opportunity and they came out of the woodwork filing complaits right and left. For example, one complaint filed by a democrat Obama supporter stated that Governor Palin showed up at a iditarod race wearing a jacket with a logo patch on it. A complaint was filed saying the governor was supporting the company that was on the patch and a violation of the governors office. It was futher from the truth. Never the less a full blown investigation took place causing her and her staff to be tied up in hours of depositions and research.

In all over 27 of these similar type lawsuits were filed on average of one a week and her legal bills were piling up to over 700k and climbing. Since Alaska statutes at that time didn't provide defense funds for the governor, she had to hire her own defense lawyers, pay for them out of her own pocket and she and her family were going broke and facing total bankruptcy and she was being prevented from doing her duties as governor due to countless hours of depositions. Palin returning from the VP campaign had just taken a 25k salary cut out of her salary of just 125k a year as Governor. She was left with two options, stay and tie up Alaska's state business while going broke fighting the lawsuits OR step down and turn over the governors office to Lt Gov Sean Parnell to carry on her policies and fiscal reforms and take the liberal fight to the lower 48. She chose the latter and immediately after she stepped down, not one ethics complaint was filed again. Later one by one, all ethics suits were dismissed as frivolous without merit and Alaskas state business under her policies continued without any more interruptions.

In essence, Obama and his supporters thought that by using the loophole to file these bogus suits, they would ruin her politically and send her into obscurity. It failed and she showed her political power during the midterm elections with her drawing huge crowds endorsing tea party candidates. That is when President Clinton went on national TV a week before election day and warned democrats voters and candidates to "Don't underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me". He was right because most of her endorsements were victorious . In the end after she stepped down. Alaska passed a new law that would make the Secretary of State defend their governors from ethics complaints. Palin would have stayed if the new law was in place at the time. In total she spend 965 days in office, some 35 days shy of the amount of a 1000 days President Kennedy served.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most liberals can't read.

Really? cannot read? Is that why Liberals and leftists who are college educated voted for Your better. While the slack jawed trailer dwelling bible thumping white trash christers in the low education states (or as Jimmy Breslin called them, the Low IQ red states) who voted for the wasilla hillbilly ,can read? :lol:

Christophobic bigot hater.

Forum List

Back