Sara Palin Thumps Hillary

Amen, Pred.

Can't blame the low information lefties for not reading a book. Think how hard it must be with all those big words like hard and choices and whatnot. It's just plain torturous for them.

Sarah Paiin is a nortorious celebrity with a following of C-grade intellects whose desire to read it is based on anything but intellectual curiousity. Mrs. Clinton is a serious politian. The people who want to read her book have an intellectual curiousity about her.

An example of this is that serious literature does not sell nearly as well as grocery store pulp fiction. Flash and sparkle along with simplistic ideas sells. Thoughtful, serious reality not so much.

And, btw, I think you mean trumps, not thumps.: trump: to do better than (someone or something) in a contest, competition, etc.

Last edited:
I'm so sick of Hillary. I wish she would retire to her new York mansion and just shut the hell up. We've heard all her lies ad nauseam.

Sarah Paiin is a nortorious celebrity with a following of C-grade intellects whose desire to read it is based on anything but intellectual curiousity. Mrs. Clinton is a serious politian. The people who want to read her book have an intellectual curiousity about her.

An example of this is that serious literature does not sell nearly as well as grocery store pulp fiction. Flash and sparkle along with simplistic ideas sells. Thoughtful, serious reality not so much.

Did you read either book?

Sara Palin is an intelligent strong woman. Hillary? Well, when you spend your entire political career lying for and supporting a sexual predator and serial womanizer for political purposes then you're dependent and weak.

Did you read either book?

Do you have any common sense? Basic reasoning abilities? I do.

Last edited:

Well it really isn't surprising because Palin, like Fox News, appeals to the lowest common denominator, i.e. dumb people. There are many more simpletons than there are smart people in this country. That's just the distribution of IQ unfortunately. That's also why there are many more conservatives than liberals.

See, people like Sarah Palin have low IQs. Maybe 95-99. People like Hillary Clinton have above average IQs. 105 and above. The average IQ is 100 hence dumb people are more prevalent than smart people.

On final note I hope you don't think this means Palin has a better chance of becoming president because you would be as dumb as she is.

And, btw, I think you mean trumps, not thumps.: trump: to do better than (someone or something) in a contest, competition, etc.

Nope. I meant "thump", as in kicks her lying fat ass.

Nope. I meant "thump", as in kicks her lying fat ass.

LOL If you insist.....:D

Well it really isn't surprising because Palin, like Fox News, appeals to the lowest common denominator, i.e. dumb people. There are many more simpletons than there are smart people in this country. That's just the distribution of IQ unfortunately. That's also why there are many more conservatives than liberals.

See, people like Sarah Palin have low IQs. Maybe 95-99. People like Hillary Clinton have above average IQs. 105 and above. The average IQ is 100 hence dumb people are more prevalent than smart people.

On final note I hope you don't think this means Palin has a better chance of becoming president because you would be as dumb as she is.

You should tell that tale to the families of the Benghazi victims.

You should tell that tale to the families of the Benghazi victims.

Huh?

Forum List

Back