Santorum - The Real Conservative Choice

Gagafritz

Lady Germanotta Snicks
Dec 4, 2011
Hmm.. with Santorum rising, time to take another look at him. We certainly don't need anymore stinking Rhinos in office. So, he may be a worthy candidate for the Right. :cool:

The more hysteria that surrounds Santorum makes me think there must be something there that is a real threat to Dem Whack jobs. So, he is worthy of a second look.

The more hysteria that surrounds Santorum makes me think there must be something there that is a real threat to Dem Whack jobs. So, he is worthy of a second look.

A threat? Don't you mean "can't believe our luck", if he wins the nomination?

So you dont care that Santorum clearly lied?

Nobody is going to vote for Hillary. She had her chance. And, let's face it, the oldest women are always the first ones voted off on Survivor. Doesn't matter if they are smarter, faster, better, or whatever. It is just the way of the world. She has NO chance. And, they aren't going to give her the nod over an incumbent President. She screwed herself as a sell out. She should have stepped back initially and away from Obama and let the bloom get off the Stinking Corpse Onion that is Obama. She could have stepped back and maintained her Senate Seat and then would have been the most powerful voice in Washington holding Obama accountable. Instead, she panicked and sold out and jumped in his bed and Obama was smart enough to give her a Title and then sideline her and shut her up in a closet. Good move on his part. Stupidity for her.

He claims he did not say what he is on tape clearly saying.

That is fine with cons.

How telling

What did he lie about? And, anyway, lies don't exist anymore since Clinton. Now we just have "misstatements".

Forum List

Back