Santorum: God's Law And Civil Law Must Be The Same

It is obvious that Santorum is an Al-Queda plant.

Olbermann said so...although he might have been talking about his ficus....

And people wonder what's wrong with this country.

yeah. Because I am quite confident you were ignorant of the fact that the Supreme Court created the right in the 1970s in Griswold v. Connecticut. Unfortunate many people are ignorant of history.

/sigh

They didn't "create it".

Let's see:

The right didnt exist before the decision.

The right exists after wards.

Hmmm where on earth did it come from?

yeah. Because I am quite confident you were ignorant of the fact that the Supreme Court created the right in the 1970s in Griswold v. Connecticut. Unfortunate many people are ignorant of history.

/sigh

They didn't "create it".

Let's see:

The right existed before the decision.

You clearly don't understand our Constitution at all.

Our civil laws have to ... and that's why, with the issue of abortion, as long as abortion is "legal" - at least according to the Supreme Court, "legal" in this country - we will never have rest because that law does not comport with God's law which says that all life has value, all life is created by [God,] I knew you in the womb.

A ‘lawyer’ who has never heard of the First Amendment. Remarkable.

…and I say that as a person who is pro-life.

I’m also pro-life, I don’t know anyone who isn’t pro-life.

Unlike Santorum, however, I also know there’s a Constitutional right to privacy, that there must be aggressive government restriction in this regard, and that the state has no authority to dictate personal choices to its citizens.

I wonder what issue left wingers were hysterical about before the Supreme Court created a "right" to privacy that didn't exist in the Constitution? Maybe the "unfair" treatment of communists?

No, that would be segregation, where conservatives advocated Blacks be treated as second-class citizens. Silly liberals.

The Court didn’t ‘create’ a right to privacy, merely acknowledged its existence, just like the right of the individual to own a handgun.

Romney is the man Obama will face in November.....count on it.
And indeed the democrats are.

Let's see:

The same place as a right to self-defense.

By Kyle Mantyla

During The Family Leader's Thanksgiving Family Forum in Iowa on Saturday, forum moderator Frank Luntz's first question to Rick Santorum was "what's the number one value that America has lost and how would you get it back?"

Santorum's response was that America has lost the recognition that this nation was founded on the principle that our rights come from God and that, as such, we are also required to abide by God's laws ... which, he explained, was totally unlike Sharia:

Now, unlike Islam where the higher law and civil law are the same, in our case, we have civil laws but our civil laws have to comport with the higher law.

Our civil laws have to ... and that's why, with the issue of abortion, as long as abortion is "legal" - at least according to the Supreme Court, "legal" in this country - we will never have rest because that law does not comport with God's law which says that all life has value, all life is created by [God,] I knew you in the womb.

And as long as there is a discordance between the two, there will be agitation.​

So, to clarify: In Islam, God's laws and the civil laws are one-and-the-same and that is theocracy and that is bad ... whereas here in the United States, our civil laws merely must be in accordance with God's law, and that is not theocracy and that is good.

And until that happens, Santorum says, this country will never have rest.
Santorum: God's Law And Civil Law Must Be The Same - YouTube

Santorum: God's Law And Civil Law Must Be The Same | Right Wing Watch

Santorum is full of it. A real SOCIAL conservative--that believes that somehow he can legislate personal behavior from Washington D.C.---:badgrin: His 1st piece of legislation will be to enforce gays to take a class on how to be straight.

And Perry's ad on Rick Perry says it all about his spending and earmarks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back