Santorum drops out of GOP nomination race

Yeah.....that's a good excuse.

handjob.gif

HIS FAMILY is probably a big part of his decision. Having a disabled child takes up a lot of his time no doubt.

except that his child was sick the entire time he was running for president. that didn't keep him home....

until, of course, romney looked to whup his butt in his home state.

but we can pretend it was altruistic.

Jinx...you owe me a coke. :D

The most important thing Americans can do right now is end obama's curse upon the nation. It's the only thing that counts.

So, with Romney now firmly the GOP Presidential candidate, whoever will those Tea Party folks and "conservatives" vote for?

Mitt Romney.

Seems kind of obvious. Who is more conservative, Romney or Obama? Romney. Therefore, that would be the logical choice.

HIS FAMILY is probably a big part of his decision. Having a disabled child takes up a lot of his time no doubt.

except that his child was sick the entire time he was running for president. that didn't keep him home....

until, of course, romney looked to whup his butt in his home state.

but we can pretend it was altruistic.

Jinx...you owe me a coke. :D

lol.. and so i do. i sent rep your way in lieu of a coke.

will that do? :)

Last edited:
Well...Ron Paul is going to take it now...those delegates are his.

Forgive me for thinking that's total nonsense.

For one, I dont think santorum released his delegates. Just suspending his campaign. They are still his.

So where will the toothless teabaggers move to?

Will the real Southern Baptist believers accept Mittens?

Last edited:
A mild surprise. I expected he would drop out after the Pennsylvania primary.

I did as well, but I will take it. It's about time that he saw the light and got out of the race. he has done nothing but help Obama with his stupid comments.

Exactly. Liberal dolts like Al Gore and John Kerry are protected by the media. It's not fair, but it's reality. He'd have been a disaster. Defeating the Marxist in DC is the job of all free thinking people who haven't accepted the lie government is a solution to our problems. I'm going to do my part and vote Republican for President for the first time in 24 years. And I won't hesitate a second to do it. No matter how Romney sucks, we're facing a Democratic party emulating the European Communists of the 30s...and it will turn out the same way if they win...

I admire Santorum for having his priorities in order and wish him well. He seems like a decent man and was sincere in this race. He ran a somewhat clean campaign.
But Santorum is a homophobe of the highest order. We need to rid our party of all of these folks.
Rid ourselves of them as Goldwater stated 30 years ago and The Republican Party wins the White House for the next 16 years.

So as a pro-homophobe I am not welcome to stay free
and open where I like/want to be? Hmm.. Gee. Got Phobe's you be..ME be bad?

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
I suspect his daughters being in the hospital might be part of it but probably he just finally accepted the reality he can't win it now if Gingrich and Paul would finally get the hint.

I suspect his daughters being in the hospital might be part of it but probably he just finally accepted the reality he can't win it now if Gingrich and Paul would finally get the hint.

So should Newt & Paul also drop out?

So should Newt & Paul also drop out?
If you want my opinion yes neither has any real chance to win this Gingrich is all but out of money no one has payed any attention to Paul for weeks now. Staying or going is their decision but outside of just feeding their own egos I don't see anything they gain by staying in.

Forum List

Back