Santorum drops out of GOP nomination race

Family should always come first.
Yeah.....that's a good excuse.

handjob.gif

I voted for Newt in the Illinois primary because I still believe that Newt would be the better Presidential candidate. However, that is not to be. I then shifted my focus to Santorum and was pulling for him. It appears that Romney is going to be the GOP candidate and I will support him. The Kenyan has to go before he completely destroys this country.

Let's hope his infant daughter is well and will improve.
Maybe they finally did the delegate math and found out it was not working out.
Romney's sitting at 60% of the delegates at this point.

It's rather frightening to think that Santorum was actually a credible threat for a while.

"frightening" in that there is actually a real conservative vein in this country still looking for the right candidate?

....because of all the splits Romney wins the nomination.....barely....

That was one rambling speech. Not as bad as Huntsman..but heck..

In any case..I wish the best for his family. It's tough having a sick kid.

I voted for Newt in the Illinois primary because I still believe that Newt would be the better Presidential candidate. However, that is not to be. I then shifted my focus to Santorum and was pulling for him. It appears that Romney is going to be the GOP candidate and I will support him. The Kenyan has to go before he completely destroys this country.
Whew!!

Pickin' three losers, in-a-row????

Eventually, you're bound to start wondering why you gave-up NASCAR, for "politics".

303.gif

The most important thing Americans can do right now is end obama's curse upon the nation. It's the only thing that counts.

As per WABC Radio News.

Santorum is dropping out.

he didn't want to be humilated in PA. can't say i blame him.

It's rather frightening to think that Santorum was actually a credible threat for a while.

Family should always come first. Kudos to Santorum.

If that is the reason he is dropping out, I AGREE. Hats off to him.

it isn't why... this is why:

Romney attracts 42 percent of the support from likely GOP primary voters, while the former Keystone State senator garners 37 percent. Texas Rep. Ron Paul receives 9 percent and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich gets 6 percent.

RealClearPolitics - Poll: Romney Leads Santorum in Pennsylvania

:lol: Please...........

:lol: :lol: :lol: The only threat was the Dem voters that got GOP Ballots to vote against Romney.

Romney's Michigan win comes despite many Democrats voting for Paul, Santorum | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

The Political Environment: Cross-Over Dems Will Not Give Santorum WI Win

Democrats Could Tip the Scales in Ohio « Commentary Magazine

There are more, I'll stop here. :)

"frightening" in that there is actually a real conservative vein in this country still looking for the right candidate?
Frightening in that you believed that bigot may have been The One.

Now is Newt going to follow suit? I doubt it.

As much as I like Newt, and I just voted for him in the Wisconsin primary, I think now he should drop out as well, as well as R.P.

We need to get to the business of kicking the kenyan to the curb in a united front. Looks like I'll be sending Romney cash.

Republicans ARE united in their HATE for Obama, no doubt about THAT.

Why are you so liberal with the word "hate"? Very very few Republicans hate anyone, much less barack obama. We vehemently disagree with his policies and character, but hate?
Hate is a word I reserve for Pol Pot or Adolf Hitler.

New Topics

Forum List

Back