Santorum drops out of GOP nomination race

Oh no, pretty soon the mainstream media is going to be forced to give Ron Paul an ample amount of time in debates.

Obviously they'll give extra time to Newt and Mitt, that's a given. But 4 years ago it was Paul and Huckabee fighting against the media ignoring them and giving all the attention to Romney and McCain, now it's just Paul.

There won't be any more debates except Romney vs. Obama.

As much as I like Newt, and I just voted for him in the Wisconsin primary, I think now he should drop out as well, as well as R.P.

We need to get to the business of kicking the kenyan to the curb in a united front. Looks like I'll be sending Romney cash.

Republicans ARE united in their HATE for Obama, no doubt about THAT.

with good reason wouldn't you say?

No, but I CAN SEE disapproval!

Now is Newt going to follow suit? I doubt it.

As much as I like Newt, and I just voted for him in the Wisconsin primary, I think now he should drop out as well, as well as R.P.

We need to get to the business of kicking the kenyan to the curb in a united front. Looks like I'll be sending Romney cash.

Just like Libs are united in thier hate for anything non liberal

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

So far, I find Romney passable, actually. Paul has age working against him; Newt, NEVER.

to the point they tell one fabricated lie right after another about republicans and then they can't see why Rjepublicans hate them.. makes me shiver.

Let's hope his infant daughter is well and will improve.
Maybe they finally did the delegate math and found out it was not working out.
Romney's sitting at 60% of the delegates at this point.

It's rather frightening to think that Santorum was actually a credible threat for a while.

Family should always come first. Kudos to Santorum.

If that is the reason he is dropping out, I AGREE. Hats off to him.

it isn't why... this is why:

Romney attracts 42 percent of the support from likely GOP primary voters, while the former Keystone State senator garners 37 percent. Texas Rep. Ron Paul receives 9 percent and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich gets 6 percent.

RealClearPolitics - Poll: Romney Leads Santorum in Pennsylvania

Forum List

Back