Santorum does a 180

You don't support that ol' flippy flopper Ron Paul, then?

:lol:

Any opinion on why Santorum changed his opinion 180 degrees?

As several people told you, it is what politicans do.

Ron Paul is a perfect example.

You are very young and naive, aren't you?

Sad to see you've accepted a terrible thing just because so many people that you support do it.

Paul made an error in judgement, admitted it, and with 17 years of evidence he changed his opinion on one issue.

That's much different than someone saying Obama is better than Romney, then 6 weeks later saying voting out Obama is the most important election in our lifetimes.

You knew that though.

Any opinion on why Santorum changed his opinion 180 degrees?

Sad to see you've accepted a terrible thing just because so many people that you support do it.

Paul made an error in judgement, admitted

He lied and flippy flopped.

But as you gain more experience in life, you will learn more about human nature and not be so gullible.

Heck, when I was a kiddie like you, I voted for Jimmy Carter because he was promising hopey changey.

But I learned. You can too!

Hillary and Obama had one heck of a battle in 2008
While I was working on those streets watching those folks see their jobs shift overseas, you were a corporate lawyer sitting on the board at WalMart."
--Barack Obama, Democratic debate on CNN, Myrtle Beach, S.C., January 22, 2008.

"I was fighting against [Republican] ideas when you were practicing law and representing your contributor, Rezko, in his slum landlord business in inner city Chicago."
--Hillary Clinton, Myrtle Beach debate.

Fact Checker - Clinton vs Obama on CNN

Paul made an error in judgement, admitted

He lied and flippy flopped.

But as you gain more experience in life, you will learn more about human nature and not be so gullible.

Heck, when I was a kiddie like you, I voted for Jimmy Carter because he was promising hopey changey.

But I learned. You can too!

I'd appreciate any evidence showing he lied, thanks.

Yes he flip flopped, after 17 years of new information.

A homophobe who loves the Drug War trying to educate people on human nature? Lol that's adorable.

And you finally admitted which democrat you voted for after being so scared to dozens of other times. If your arm is twisted enough times, eventually honesty comes out.

Another Clinton vs Obama from the debate in SC. Pay attention to what Hillary says!! LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD9F1t9GQzA]Tensions Flare Between Obama and Clinton at SC Debate - YouTube[/ame]

There is nothing inconsistent about his saying that, as a Republican, he believes that he must now work to ensure that Romney prevails over the walking catastrophe who now resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

To anyone who cares to look at what he actually said, it is not difficult to reconcile Santorum's criticisms during the campaign with his current support. For example, Romney is NOT the best Republican to attack "Obamacare," right? Still true.

Another Clinton vs Obama from the debate in SC. Pay attention to what Hillary says!! LOL

Tensions Flare Between Obama and Clinton at SC Debate - YouTube

If your point is that democrats are just as big of lying hypocrites as republicans are, I would agree.

But I'm still waiting for someone to provide an opinion as to why Santorum said literally 2 completely opposite things just 6 weeks apart. Well an opinion from a grown up.

For the same reason Hillary endorsed Obama in the end. It's politics!! :)

If your point is that democrats are just as big of lying hypocrites as republicans are, I would agree.

But I'm still waiting for someone to provide an opinion as to why Santorum said literally 2 completely opposite things just 6 weeks apart. Well an opinion from a grown up.

They are politicians, child.

You are coming across extremely naive.

Yes, lying and being a hypocrite are politics. Doesn't make it ok though, in my opinion at least.

There is nothing inconsistent about his saying that, as a Republican, he believes that he must now work to ensure that Romney prevails over the walking catastrophe who now resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

To anyone who cares to look at what he actually said, it is not difficult to reconcile Santorum's criticisms during the campaign with his current support. For example, Romney is NOT the best Republican to attack "Obamacare," right? Still true.

"Vote for Obama"

"We have to vote for Romney, it's the most important election in our lifetimes."

That's consistent?

Yes, lying and being a hypocrite are politics. Doesn't make it ok though, in my opinion at least.

Good take. Lying is bad. Go play with your xBox now.

Well I think it's bad, you don't.

Oh, but I do, think lying is bad!

Lying is very bad. 'Doctor'. Those bad ol' politicians shouldn't fibber to the 'Dr.'!

LOL

I think we are starting to get a clear picture of you.

video-game-nerd.jpg

Lying is very bad. 'Doctor'. Those bad ol' politicians shouldn't fibber to the 'Dr.'!

LOL

video-game-nerd.jpg

I see, I'm fat and play nintendo because I don't like when people you support lie. That's about the level of intellect I expect from you, so kudos for your consistency.

No, they shouldn't lie in general. Like I said, that's obviously a principle we don't agree on.

Hypocritical leaders create a hypocritical following.

Well Al Gore is probably the biggest hypocrite in all of politics (or modern former politics) but that's another topic for another day.

I'm just wanting people to way in on Santorum's change of opinion.

Oh I hear ya and Obama isn't guilt free either. It just seems to be a trademark these days of the GOP led up by their soon to presidential candidate.

LOL

video-game-nerd.jpg

I see, I'm fat and play nintendo because I don't like when people you support lie.

No. That you are shocked to learn that politicians lie has nothing to do with you being a young nerd.

Well wait. Maybe it does.

LOL

LOL

video-game-nerd.jpg

I see, I'm fat and play nintendo because I don't like when people you support lie.

No. That you are shocked to learn that politicians lie has nothing to do with you being a young nerd.

And where did I show any evidence of being shocked?

Rest assured I'm numb to the lying that those you support do. The part I don't get is why people, like you, can knowingly provide nothing but unquestionable love and support for people who they know are liars.

Is SF still obsessing over Ron Paul? I'd rather support someone that flip flops on an issue like DADT rather than bailouts, wars, deficits, abortion and stimulus like Mitt did... I don't remember anyone ever calling Paul perfect either, well people like Rabbi and SF do when they build up straw men to beat down.

About the OP, yeah, this will be a fun election to watch. I honestly think the Reps will lose big, this might be the Republican party reaching its end as not enough people see a need for a second Progressive liberal party. The Republican party is about literally a couple issues like abortion, Gays getting married and if the Bible should be taught in schools. I think most Americans by far see this as a weak and in many cases offensive platform and that simply turns voters off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back