Santorum does a 180

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
Santorum: Might As Well Have Obama Over Romney « CBS DC

Santorum added: “If they’re going to be a little different, we might as well stay with what we have instead of taking a risk of what may be the Etch A Sketch candidate for the future.”

This was March 22, just 6 weeks ago.

Republican Santorum endorses Romney for president | Reuters

"Above all else, we both agree that President (Barack) Obama must be defeated. The task will not be easy. It will require all hands on deck if our nominee is to be victorious," Santorum said.

Has there been a major change in Romney in the last 6 weeks to justify such a radical change of opinion?

Are you really surprised that establishment hack republicans will flop like this? Santorum is known for this type of behavior. Same as the rest of them. they count on people not having the mental capacity to remember week to week.

Are you really surprised that establishment hack republicans will flop like this? Santorum is known for this type of behavior. Same as the rest of them. they count on people not having the mental capacity to remember week to week.

I'm just interested to hear his justification, if anyone in the MSM dares to question him on it.

No one is going to expoe him. He needs credibility through the election since he ran and has supporters who will cling to his words even though he's not in the race. This is a rally cry from his supporters to get behind Romney. Even if he himself said Romney is not capable and Obama is a better choice.

that was all just debate theater for the plebs though. Pushing at each other for the pony show to keep the minds engaged in their rigged process.

You fuckin' idiots ought to find legitimate issues to get your udies knotted up about.

Let's look at the '08 election campaign of the Dimocrats between Barry and Hillary. Hillary have anything negative to say about Obama, or her husband for that matter? Of course she did, they both did. Did Hillary then turn around and endorse Barry?

With very few exceptions, wanna be candidates - in both parties - close ranks in support of the nominee for the good of their party to defeat the opposition party. Wake up, or at least try to give some serious thought before deciding on your next rant(s).

Thanks for that highly insightful input. We understand the "say anything" crowd. We just don't happen to belong to it.

You fuckin' idiots ought to find legitimate issues to get your udies knotted up about.

Let's look at the '08 election campaign of the Dimocrats between Barry and Hillary. Hillary have anything negative to say about Obama, or her husband for that matter? Of course she did, they both did. Did Hillary then turn around and endorse Barry?

With very few exceptions, wanna be candidates - in both parties - close ranks in support of the nominee for the good of their party to defeat the opposition party. Wake up, or at least try to give some serious thought before deciding on your next rant(s).

Thanks, good accurate representation of one of the many similarities between reps and dems. Not sure why you're sensitive about it, but that's not important as long as you're aware of the similarity.

They'll both lie and say anything to get elected.

Hypocritical leaders create a hypocritical following.

Well Al Gore is probably the biggest hypocrite in all of politics (or modern former politics) but that's another topic for another day.

I'm just wanting people to way in on Santorum's change of opinion.

No. I was just weighing in on that flip-flopper Ron Paul!

I see, so you were just deflecting.

Understandable, if I were in your position and supported the type you support I'd do the same thing.

You don't support that ol' flippy flopper Ron Paul, then?

:lol:

Any opinion on why Santorum changed his opinion 180 degrees?

If you'd like to create a thread about Ron Paul (which i'm sure you will) I'd be happy to discuss that with you there.

I see, so you were just deflecting.

Understandable, if I were in your position and supported the type you support I'd do the same thing.

You don't support that ol' flippy flopper Ron Paul, then?

:lol:

Any opinion on why Santorum changed his opinion 180 degrees?

As several people told you, it is what politicans do.

Ron Paul is a perfect example.

You are very young and naive, aren't you?

You really have a hard on for that old man, dont you? It's fine. But at least just say it instead of playing elementary school games over it.

Forum List

Back