Santorum does a 180

Oh, but I do, think lying is bad!

Lying is very bad. 'Doctor'. Those bad ol' politicians shouldn't fibber to the 'Dr.'!

LOL

I think we are starting to get a clear picture of you.

video-game-nerd.jpg

I see, I'm fat and play nintendo because I don't like when people you support lie.

No. That you are shocked to learn that politicians lie has nothing to do with you being a young nerd.

Well wait. Maybe it does.

LOL

He was not shocked, unless you can point out where he was with a quote. Damn quotes! The very thing that destroys near every foolish position SF takes!

At least SF can be happy that in the end, no matter how moronic, wrong or desperate he sounds he can claim “I was just havin fun trollin the Paul supporters!" Thing is, we know that’s what you’re doing because the last thing SF want's to be doing is defending Mitt’s horrid Progressive liberal record, that’s why SF gives more attention to an irrelevant conservative like Ron Paul.

SO get in there SF, defend the man that brought the nation the bill for Romneycare, the guy that supported Obamacare, the guy that supported bailouts and stimulus from Obama! You can do it man!

That's not a 180 it's around a 90. How about Barry Hussein doing a 360 regarding same sex marriages?

"Vote for Obama"

"We have to vote for Romney, it's the most important election in our lifetimes."

That's exactly 180 degree flop, completely changed positions in a 6 week period with no new information.

Yes, Obama is a lying hypocrite, that's for another thread.

Forum List

Back